North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Sell my Impreza??????? EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Sell my Impreza??????? EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Sell my Impreza??????? EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Sell my Impreza??????? EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Sell my Impreza??????? EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Sell my Impreza???????

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kenny30

kenny30

Sell my Impreza??????? Empty
PostSubject: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyFri 11 Jan - 20:32

Well everyone,

I'm in 2 minds, Keep or Sell?

I have a 52 WRX PPP and she's lovely. I had the engine rebuilt 400 miles ago by Andy K. The only thing is, I average about 20 miles per week! I'm basically not getting chance to drive the car.

Help me sort this dilemma.

Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyFri 11 Jan - 20:42

20 miles per week Shocked the car will hardly get the chance to get warmed up, get yourself out on some nice weekend runs on the car on some nice driving roads, that will put a grin on your face and make you want to keep her.
Back to top Go down
kenny30

kenny30

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyFri 11 Jan - 20:49

Steviedoo wrote:
20 miles per week Shocked the car will hardly get the chance to get warmed up, get yourself out on some nice weekend runs on the car on some nice driving roads, that will put a grin on your face and make you want to keep her.

I'm gonna take her out this weekend. Just cant put my foot down until I reach the 1000 mile mark and get her in for new oil and boost back to normal lol.. aghh its frustrating
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyFri 11 Jan - 20:57

kenny30 wrote:
Steviedoo wrote:

I'm gonna take her out this weekend. Just cant put my foot down until I reach the 1000 mile mark and get her in for new oil and boost back to normal lol.. aghh its frustrating

I'm in the same boat bud - 111 miles done 889 to go before I can feel the force! Sad
Back to top Go down
kenny30

kenny30

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyFri 11 Jan - 20:59

Marietto wrote:
kenny30 wrote:
Steviedoo wrote:

I'm in the same boat bud - 111 miles done 889 to go before I can feel the force! Sad

It's bad aint it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyFri 11 Jan - 21:01

Yep - crap, got overtaken by a Ford Ka today - but will be worth it on 21st Feb when it gets remapped. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kenny30

kenny30

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyFri 11 Jan - 21:02

Marietto wrote:
Yep - crap, got overtaken by a Ford Ka today - but will be worth it on 21st Feb when it gets remapped. Very Happy

Will you have done the 1000 miles before then? It's gonna take me ages at this rate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyFri 11 Jan - 21:04

Yeah - I do 20 miles a day just going to work and back during the week and then weekends I drive her all over the place as she is my day to day car so will have no bother clocking the 1000 up.
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyFri 11 Jan - 22:14

I had the same problem running my tommy kiara STi engine in after a rebuild its a pain in the ass. I used to go on detours on the way home from work every morning at 5AM just because there was less traffic about. I managed to hit the 1000 mile mark in just under 2 weeks but I had no money due to going to the petrol station 3 times a week min lol Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyFri 11 Jan - 22:17

natski wrote:
I had the same problem running my tommy kiara STi engine in after a rebuild its a pain in the ass. I used to go on detours on the way home from work every morning at 5AM just because there was less traffic about. I managed to hit the 1000 mile mark in just under 2 weeks but I had no money due to going to the petrol station 3 times a week min lol Smile

LMFAO - I have started coming off at every slip road and then back on again when I'm on the motorway, just so I can get up and down the gears! Getting to know my way around now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyFri 11 Jan - 22:49

Marietto wrote:
natski wrote:

LMFAO - I have started coming off at every slip road and then back on again when I'm on the motorway, just so I can get up and down the gears! Getting to know my way around now Very Happy

Fancy getting me paper in the morning and dropping it off??? Ps there is a great ice cream shop in seaton deleval if your on the area pick me one up lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyFri 11 Jan - 22:52

What paper do you want Daz? The "educational paper" ? lol!

You'll have to show me where the ice cream shop is though. If it isn't snowing tomorrow the car will be getting the full spa treatment, she's a dirty girl!
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyFri 11 Jan - 22:58

If you drive around every street in seaton deleval you bound to go past it lol

Remember ATM your car is still a Subaru,sky net becomes self aware at t minus 09:00 hours on the 21st February 2013!! That's when the T1000 is officially born Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyFri 11 Jan - 23:01

discodaz wrote:
If you drive around every street in seaton deleval you bound to go past it lol

Remember ATM your car is still a Subaru,sky net becomes self aware at t minus 09:00 hours on the 21st February 2013!! That's when the T1000 is officially born Cool

Love it mate PMSL!
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyFri 11 Jan - 23:04

Funny thing is the end son ends up with the T1000 and kills it affraid remember to hide your keys when the kids start driving!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyFri 11 Jan - 23:12

I fact the movie is starting to pan out fella!! Last meet we were at when I got there some bloke was chatting with you....I guess he said "I need your clothes your boots (he got them for next to nowt if I remember correctly)" and he rode off on a motorcycle lol it's pretty damn close the the start of the first movie lol
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyFri 11 Jan - 23:14

Deleval ices is awesome!!

I would suck it up and uses it abiot more to get it run in then once its sorted you wont want to part with it, stick with the hard times and it'll pay...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyFri 11 Jan - 23:17

discodaz wrote:
I fact the movie is starting to pan out fella!! Last meet we were at when I got there some bloke was chatting with you....I guess he said "I need your clothes your boots (he got them for next to nowt if I remember correctly)" and he rode off on a motorcycle lol it's pretty damn close the the start of the first movie lol

Sh*t it's uncanny affraid
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyFri 11 Jan - 23:20

Please don't turn up naked or in leathers at the next meet lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptyFri 11 Jan - 23:26

discodaz wrote:
Please don't turn up naked or in leathers at the next meet lol!

I don't have the physique for either lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptySat 12 Jan - 0:06

You guys are fookin mental ha ha ha !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptySat 12 Jan - 0:12

Remember the police will be after you from the start lol...they never get you though...only way to kill you is getting crushed affraid may happen but hope not or drive into molten metal!! Think your safe there Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptySat 12 Jan - 0:12

natski wrote:

I could be worse Natski - believe it or not I used to wear a feckin' leotard and lycra pants!! The life of an international gymnast! Almost as embarrassing as the feckin' Capri! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptySat 12 Jan - 0:14

discodaz wrote:
Remember the police will be after you from the start lol...they never get you though...only way to kill you is getting crushed affraid may happen but hope not or drive into molten metal!! Think your safe there Cool

Screw the bizzies - they've never caught me and I'll be too fast for them from 21st Feb!
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? EmptySat 12 Jan - 0:16

Marietto wrote:
natski wrote:

I could be worse Natski - believe it or not I used to wear a feckin' leotard and lycra pants!! The life of an international gymnast! Almost as embarrassing as the feckin' Capri! affraid
No need to be embarrassed im going to pretend I didn't read this post Mario lmfao..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sell my Impreza???????   Sell my Impreza??????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sell my Impreza???????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next