North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ Empty
PostSubject: Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/   Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptySat 12 Jan - 18:23

Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ Gipa_s10

Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ Avatar10

By a Neil Smith on Subaru Swap Shop page

Back to top Go down
ukjesters

ukjesters

Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/   Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptySat 12 Jan - 22:49

That's the first time I've seen that car, that is one well sorted impreza, absolute beaut.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rick-thornton-photography.com
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/   Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptySat 12 Jan - 22:56

There's a build thread on here jesters in the project section.. It is one of the finest classics I have ever seen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/   Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptySat 12 Jan - 22:58

I love this car - a thing of pure beauty
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/   Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptySat 12 Jan - 23:00

Here you go great reading CLICK
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/   Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptySat 12 Jan - 23:07

Shocked Shocked not very happy my plate is on show
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/   Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptySat 12 Jan - 23:10

FINN wrote:
Shocked Shocked not very happy my plate is on show

Get your ass on FB and get Neil Smith told.. I wouldn't be too pleased either
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/   Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptySat 12 Jan - 23:27

Dean has been onto him,he does not claim it's his car it's for the arches dean says that's his mates car and Neil says "tell him I want it!!" Lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/   Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptySat 12 Jan - 23:28

That plate is actually on the car! Has not been photoshopped Wink
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/   Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptySat 12 Jan - 23:36

just had a look and the lad isnt using that pic as his avatar pic .

he posted it on a thread where someone was asking about ABW arches.

so i dont have any problem with that ....
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/   Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptySat 12 Jan - 23:37

It's on his Facebook page aswell
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/   Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptySat 12 Jan - 23:51

Yea Finn he has it as his timeline pic on his Facebook page I'm sure he could edit the plate off if you asked him..
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/   Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptySat 12 Jan - 23:52

It's also on here too now at the top of the page lol Smile
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/   Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptySun 13 Jan - 3:41

av kindly asked him too remove pic or delete my plate...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/   Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptySun 13 Jan - 14:38

FINN wrote:
just had a look and the lad isnt using that pic as his avatar pic .

he posted it on a thread where someone was asking about ABW arches.

so i dont have any problem with that ....

He DID have it as his avatar/profile pic which is why paul posted it ... thats the small pic at the bottom ... tried to copy whole thing but saved as a chrome page which this site doesn't support ... so then saved the pic.

He must have changed it by the time you looked but it was definitely there because we both saw it. Or wouldn't have been much point in posting it to let you know.

Back to top Go down
GIPA

GIPA

PostSubject: Re: Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/   Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptySun 13 Jan - 16:58

Finn this photo has caused some upset lol

My bad putting it up when I built it didn't even think when I posted it , oooohps lol

Back to top Go down
GIPA

GIPA

PostSubject: Re: Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/   Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptySun 13 Jan - 17:57

Just messages him Finn he's took it off now !
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/   Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptyMon 14 Jan - 0:07

cheers mate Cool Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/   Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ EmptyMon 14 Jan - 10:20

Ohhh you're welcome .... don't mention it Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Ohh you didn't .... silly me lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/   Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/ Empty

Back to top Go down

Gipa's Car being used with Finn's numberplate as someone's facebook Avatar and thread :-/
Page 1 of 1