HomeRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kgt
Admin
kgt

Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day Empty
PostSubject: Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day   Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyWed 20 Feb - 10:09

Cocking, cocking, cocking, cock.

Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day 75c6c0d7-4d60-40b5-8c09-9e62a4962e27
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day   Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyWed 20 Feb - 10:41

Awwww noooo Sad ... refuse to pay lol ur not old enough to drive .. d.o.b. 2/10/6 lol!

What were you doing at the time?
Back to top Go down
Keiffy

Keiffy

PostSubject: Re: Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day   Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyWed 20 Feb - 11:04

Can stand them things....bstds Sad

natski

PostSubject: Re: Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day   Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyWed 20 Feb - 11:42

Like nic says if your D.O.B is 10/2/6 your extinct so should your points be lmfaooo
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day   Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyWed 20 Feb - 13:20

I overtook a guy at the top of the mad mile in Spenny, genuinely safely and within the speed limit. Unfortunately the guy decided to speed up as I was about to pull in, so I had to stay out a few yards longer and the copper who in his own words was a good few cars back, saw me come back in to the lane across the solid white lines. There was no gap in the traffic so I couldnt brake and duck back in.

I couldnt argue with him, because he saw what he saw, but I was fuming at the other bloke for hanging me out to dry. The copper was great, no attitude, just did his job, we had a laugh and he was on his way. But I'm not laughing now as I need to fess up to keith michaels and they might take a dim view on things.

Buy hey ho, 6 clean years. Just hope it doesnt go like my last run, 3 offences in 4 yrs and sitting with 9pts for a good while. Almost took up walking. And before anyone says "you prick", the 3 offences I picked up were all SP30's for offences in a 30 zone that never topped 33mph.
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day   Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyWed 20 Feb - 14:16

What's he done you for then ?? Driving without due care and attention ?
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day   Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyWed 20 Feb - 14:30

Weird code actually, he's put OO58 on the ticket which I dont recognise. I'm familiar with offence codes from a previous profession, but this has got me stumped and I cant find it on line.

A CD or DD offence would be harsh in the circumstances, I'm hoping it translate as a TS offence at the very most, which is minor in comparison, akin to an SP30 which most insurers ignore for a single offence. Its more of an oversight than an intentional reckless endeavour.

Back to top Go down
atwrx

atwrx

PostSubject: Re: Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day   Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyWed 20 Feb - 14:41

Unlucky KGT. I talked myself out of a speeding fine by explaining the laws of physics to a thick copper wife. I then complained to her superiors when I took the producer down.

"Oh, not her again" was the response I got.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day   Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyWed 20 Feb - 16:47

Hmm but did he have it on video .. if not you could dispute it .. his word against yours so to speak?

Give the office a ring and ask what that code translates to .. hope it doesn't affect your insurance.

Watch out for the git who set you up n get your own back somehow ... rotten sod
Back to top Go down
Hutchy1979

Hutchy1979

PostSubject: Re: Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day   Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyWed 20 Feb - 17:33

I have a friend who works for the poilce I will see if she knows that code if u want Keith
Back to top Go down
ukjesters

ukjesters

PostSubject: Re: Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day   Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyWed 20 Feb - 19:25

Think each force has their own codes for the different offences, ie contravening a solid white line will probably differ between northumbria & durham but when your licence comes back it will probably have a different code on it again, that being the one used by the DVLA and therefore recognised countrywide by the insurance companies etc.
The cop was no doubt doing his job but he could've also used discretion, they don't have to give everyone a ticket, maybe he was down on numbers!
This is also going off a previous profession!
Regards
Rick
Back to top Go down
http://www.rick-thornton-photography.com
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day   Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyWed 20 Feb - 20:35

I got done as a youth for overtaking on solid white and it was TS20.
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day   Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyWed 20 Feb - 21:06

It wasn't a traffic cop, just one of the lads from Bishop in one of those awful Vauxhall jeep things. Didn't actually see a dash cam set up and to be honest didn't think to ask. Agreed, he could have used some discretion but he obviously thought it warranted a ticket, which is a pity in the circumstances. He even had to call in and ask the control what the offence was before he wrote it down....we both had a laugh about that.

Sounds about right Jonny, a TS offence is a misdemeanour rather than anything overly serious. That's what I'm expecting (fingers crossed)

Unfortunately he pulled me just after the mad mile and close enough to Deckers for about a dozen people to clock me in the back of his motor and I got ripped to shreds at work, the twits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day   Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyWed 20 Feb - 21:36

kgt wrote:
It wasn't a traffic cop, just one of the lads from Bishop in one of those awful Vauxhall jeep things. Didn't actually see a dash cam set up and to be honest didn't think to ask. Agreed, he could have used some discretion but he obviously thought it warranted a ticket, which is a pity in the circumstances. He even had to call in and ask the control what the offence was before he wrote it down....we both had a laugh about that.

Sounds about right Jonny, a TS offence is a misdemeanour rather than anything overly serious. That's what I'm expecting (fingers crossed)

Unfortunately he pulled me just after the mad mile and close enough to Deckers for about a dozen people to clock me in the back of his motor and I got ripped to shreds at work, the twits.

Been there bud! In my youth and not long after passing my test in good old Northern Ireland, where newly qualified drivers are required to drive for a full 12 months at a maximum speed of 45 mph and display R plates instead of L plates, I was asked to pick up some rather gorgeous female Swedish trampolinists from Belfast International Airport and bring them to the competition venue. In my testosterone fuelled attempt to impress these young ladies down a dual carraigeway (40 limit) I was pulled over by an unmarked Ford Granada 2.8 Ghia at a speed I certainly wasn't entitled to be travelling at. The Plods invited me to come and sit with them in their car leaving the luscious ladies in my car, whilst I was given the immaturity lecture during which they kept referring to me as Wing Commander etc, when a convoy of passing motorists all began sounding their horns and giving the plods the fingers, the bird and any other hand signals they wished. The Plods asked me if I knew said passing motorists....to which I took the 5th and denied knowing them.....which didn't help my case really. Court appearance, £50 fine and another 6 months added on to the requirement to display "R" plates and drive at 45mph - no points though, but £50 was a lot in those days when my weeks wage was £52!!
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day   Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyWed 20 Feb - 21:54

I got a TS aswell, odd code he give you. Hope the insurance dont go mad and bash the premium up loads!
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day   Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyThu 21 Feb - 21:54

bad crack buddy !!
road hooligan Exclamation Laughing lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day   Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyMon 8 Apr - 11:48

Well I finally got my licence back today from the DVLA and someone with less penmanship than my 3 yr old has written/scrawled TS20 on it, much as I suspected.

So I called up the guys at Keith Michaels and told them I needed to inform them of a licence endorsement. I waited a while for them to get my records on the screen and when I said "TS20" the guy just a said "Oh OK, is that all, cheers for letting us know"

I was expecting at least an admin charge or something for updating the records and even half expected some kind of additional premium, but no, just a chirpy cheers and a bye bye. I'd call that a result Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day   Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyMon 8 Apr - 12:09

Excellent news I bet you feel a lot better now Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day   Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day EmptyMon 8 Apr - 12:33

Aw that was good then Keith Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day   Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day Empty

Back to top Go down

Argh bolx n buggery......great start to the day
Page 1 of 1