North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post? EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post? EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post? EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post? EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post? EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post? EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post? EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post? Empty
PostSubject: How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post?   How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post? EmptyFri 1 Mar - 21:32

Just wondering how you are getting your mileage calculations for the NBO post.

I tried Mapquest and AA and neither of them liked Lightwater Valley's postcode and when I used the RAC one it came up with 59.4 miles for us - which other people who obviously live closer are getting higher miles .. very confused and you all know it doesn't take much !! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post?   How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post? EmptyFri 1 Mar - 21:33

Google maps Nic - just type in lightwater valley into the search and then on the left click "get directions" then put in your own postcode and hey presto...mileage you can view the route and change it as well if you want
Back to top Go down
john walls

john walls

PostSubject: Re: How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post?   How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post? EmptyFri 1 Mar - 21:34

use google nic,,,that will give u the mileage
Back to top Go down
DAZ.STI

DAZ.STI

PostSubject: Re: How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post?   How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post? EmptyFri 1 Mar - 21:35

Guessed, going off other scoobz calculations, give or take a mile or so, SORRY Embarassed
Back to top Go down
john walls

john walls

PostSubject: Re: How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post?   How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post? EmptyFri 1 Mar - 21:37

just type in google (miles from postcode to postcode)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post?   How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post? EmptyFri 1 Mar - 21:39

Lol Daz

Well just did it again and it came up with 59.6 miles - so that must be right Smile - thought I was going potty lol.

Thanks everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post?   How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post? EmptyFri 1 Mar - 21:41

Mrs_Mid_Life_Crisis wrote:

I tried Mapquest and AA and neither of them liked Lightwater Valley's postcode and when I used the RAC one it came up with 59.4 miles for us - which other people who obviously live closer are getting higher miles .. very confused and you all know it doesn't take much !! lol!

must be having a blonde moment nic lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

https://maps.google.co.uk/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post?   How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post? EmptyFri 1 Mar - 21:43

baldy wrote:
Mrs_Mid_Life_Crisis wrote:

must be having a blonde moment nic lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

https://maps.google.co.uk/

Now look here Mr Follically challenged lol! lol!

... we all know it'll be a senior moment and definitely not blonde - never been blonde in my life ... grey .. now that's a different matter lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post?   How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post? EmptyFri 1 Mar - 21:46

pmsl at least i dont hide the fact im bald ..
where as u and a bottle of dye is a different matter lol! lol! lol! geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post?   How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post? EmptyFri 1 Mar - 21:52

Now, I have never hidden the fact that I am old and decrepit .. I have my grey hair as we speak .. also the bottle of hairdye and the towel sitting there waiting to be used tomorrow lol!

I will buy you a tupee for your birthday .. maybe you could look like afro -- failing that i'll buy you one of those things for babies to keep the shampoo out of their eyes and you can look like flower instead lol!

Or I could always knit you one from the fluff I get from under the settee off the dog affraid
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post?   How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post? EmptyFri 1 Mar - 23:57

Pmsl foookin class
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post?   How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post? Empty

Back to top Go down

How are peeps making the mileage calculations for the NBO post?
Page 1 of 1