North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF

Go down 
+15
Philhasasti
lian&johnsti
Keiffy
Marshffs
discodaz
MattyNoz
natski
ukjesters
james
Jonny Gav
keffer
kgt
DAZ.STI
Steviedoo
baldy
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
baldy

baldy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySat 9 Mar - 20:35

well its official NESF IS 3 TODAY.
id just like to congradulate JONNY and FINN for the thought that went into the makings of the forum ..
If it hadnt been for the other forum (who i wont name ) NESF would have been even bigger and better than it is .... Laughing Laughing

well done guys including the mods that dont really do alot Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
apart from nic (women are always trouble ,think they know better pfftt ,yeah right )

anyway good luck for the future ,hope the nxt 3 yrs are even better, I should be out by then to see whats happened cos once they find this RR Phantom I am going away for a long time Shocked

baldy
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySat 9 Mar - 20:50

Well said mate, I really like the comment about Jonny and Finn and the BACK DOOR action Shocked Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySat 9 Mar - 20:57

Steviedoo wrote:
Well said mate, I really like the comment about Jonny and Finn and the BACK DOOR action Shocked Laughing lol!

Yes indeed, I have only been a member just under a year but have never had so much help from members of any other forum. Everyone enjoys a giggle and is a credit to the "founding fathers"

Stevie - not a vision I want to have in my head about the founding fathers I am sure you will agree lol!
Back to top Go down
DAZ.STI

DAZ.STI

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySat 9 Mar - 21:02

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF, bounce
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySun 10 Mar - 9:17

Happy birthday to the forum, its elder statesmen and everybody who contributes to make it what it is. cheers
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySun 10 Mar - 16:34

happy birthday and congrats to every one who made this possible Cool
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySun 10 Mar - 16:45

Thanks Baldy and the rest of you guys too, I am sure I speak for FINN as well when I say its been our pleasure.
We wanted to provide a forum that is open and free, by its popularity and the amount of posts we see every day I think we have achieved what we set out to do Cool Cool Cool

I would also like to thank all of the mods past and present that have contributed to the running of the forum, without them I would have had a break down by now looking after you lot lol!

Most of all thanks to the members, remember its your forum and you are what makes this forum what it is.

Looking forward to a bright future Cool
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySun 10 Mar - 16:54

baldy wrote:
anyway good luck for the future ,hope the nxt 3 yrs are even better, I should be out by then to see whats happened cos once they find this RR Phantom I am going away for a long time Shocked

baldy

Yeah, See ya in 3 mate lol!
Back to top Go down
james

james

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySun 10 Mar - 16:55

Well said jonny and baldy happy birthday to Nesf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySun 10 Mar - 17:02

baldy wrote:
id just like to congradulate JONNY and FINN for the thought and back door action that went into the makings of the forum ..
If it hadnt been for the other forum (who i wont name ) NESF would have been even bigger and better than it is .... Laughing Laughing

well done guys including the mods that dont really do alot Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
apart from nic (women are always trouble ,think they know better pfftt ,yeah right )

anyway good luck for the future ,hope the nxt 3 yrs are even better

baldy

Cheeky bugger .. no wonder you were demoted wiggy lol! personally I'd have gone for a total ban Wink Very Happy ... dunno quite how this got under my radar for so long scratch bit I've found it now Cool

Happy Birthday NESF and well done to Jonny and twinkletoes (Finn) fo having the foresight and drive to get a successful forum like ours off the ground.

Like Jonny has said, this forum is about the members and for the members .. we mods have very few real problems to deal with from the members, which is great considering the traffic the site has every day ... I like to think that is because of the way we try to involve everyone and make everyone feel welcome.

So thanks also to you, the members Smile

Back to top Go down
ukjesters

ukjesters

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySun 10 Mar - 17:52

As we all know, it's not the chiefs that keep a place running smooth.....it's all us little injuns' LoL.

Aye, it's a great club with real decent people in it, but to be fair, I've found all other subaru forums to be like that as well.

HAPPY BORFDAY NESF!

Rick
Back to top Go down
http://www.rick-thornton-photography.com
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySun 10 Mar - 18:07

Happy birthday NESF !!!!
Well done Jonny and Finn you guys have done a top job and I would like to thank you both for having such a great idea 3 years ago..

Should of organised a party clown
Back to top Go down
MattyNoz

MattyNoz

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySun 10 Mar - 18:16

Many happy returns NESF I've only been with the group a couple of months but always get help and advice and am always made to feel welcome well done guys!
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySun 10 Mar - 18:19

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF Happy+birthday+animated+gifs+3D+HD+hot+girls+with+hot+cars++free+downlod+greeting+ecards+quotes+send+email+sms+free+gif+mania+happy+birthday++desktop+images+wallpapers+photo+mobile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySun 10 Mar - 18:20

discodaz wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF Happy+birthday+animated+gifs+3D+HD+hot+girls+with+hot+cars++free+downlod+greeting+ecards+quotes+send+email+sms+free+gif+mania+happy+birthday++desktop+images+wallpapers+photo+mobile

Remove the car Daz....and her top if ya can manage that as well Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySun 10 Mar - 18:37

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF, really good forum and thank all you guys for your help. If it wasn't for nesf id be fooked.
Back to top Go down
Keiffy

Keiffy

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySun 10 Mar - 19:00

Yep totaly agree..

NESF quality.. Sad
Back to top Go down
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptySun 10 Mar - 19:04

Happy birthday nesf cheers
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptyMon 11 Mar - 0:10

[quote="Mrs_Mid_Life_Crisis"]
baldy wrote:
id just like to congradulate JONNY and FINN for the thought and back door action that went into the makings of the forum ..

baldy

Cheeky bugger .. no wonder you were demoted wiggy lol!

wot u mean demoted ya cheeky bugger pmsl
Back to top Go down
Philhasasti

Philhasasti

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptyTue 12 Mar - 21:02

3 years!!! My god, it honestly feels like yesterday!! Happy birthday Nesf!!!
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptyTue 12 Mar - 23:37

happy birthday NESF Cool Cool Cool Cool

agree with jonny, its the mods and members what make a good forum Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptyWed 13 Mar - 9:57

[quote="baldy"]
Mrs_Mid_Life_Crisis wrote:
baldy wrote:

baldy

Cheeky bugger .. no wonder you were demoted wiggy lol!

wot u mean demoted ya cheeky bugger pmsl

lol! Love that you're not even complaining bout being called Wiggy just that I said you'd been demoted lol!

Back to top Go down
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptyWed 13 Mar - 11:09

Happy bday NESF king
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptyWed 13 Mar - 12:14

3 years already. Christ! where's that time gone. Happy Birthday to NESF and a credit to the lads who set the forum up and the mods who run it.

I will be back in a Scoob next year Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF EmptyWed 13 Mar - 16:59

Happy birthday jelly and ice cream all round
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESF
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next