North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......

Go down 
+4
drew@drewsautos
hill79
natski
bong_eye
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bong_eye

bong_eye

Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... Empty
PostSubject: Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......   Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyTue 14 May - 15:41

Wow, just had the funniest a strangest experience of male ego! Was driving in my little corsa ( as the scooby is getting pimped) and the biggest knob head I have ever seen , screech's up behind me reving his engine and letting.of the dump valve ( he looked like a right plonker) needless to say he was right up my arse ( cant blame him like, my arse is lush). Anyway the point of this rant to to ask my NORMAL fellow scooby drivers to keep ur eye out for a dark impreza with a broken front number plate with terrible yellow graphis in t he consett area.He is a knob! Ps feel free to flip him off if the mood takes you! :-)) happy motoring
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......   Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyTue 14 May - 15:48

You should of reversed into him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bong_eye

bong_eye

PostSubject: Re: Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......   Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyTue 14 May - 15:54

I was so close to just slamming the breaks on like! Next time ;-)
Back to top Go down
hill79

hill79

PostSubject: Re: Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......   Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyTue 14 May - 16:49

got a wave from a guy in a silver corsa going through Birtley last night - wasn't you by any chance was it? If so - apologies for the confused expression, first reaction was to wonder what I was doing wrong!
Back to top Go down
drew@drewsautos

drew@drewsautos

PostSubject: Re: Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......   Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyTue 14 May - 18:30

i think thats the one i took the smile off his face big time in the wagon pmsl it was class lol
Back to top Go down
crad08

crad08

PostSubject: Re: Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......   Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyTue 14 May - 18:38

Lol bet he had a shock thing ahh this wagon shud be a easy one lol.wish i could see peoples reactions after youve just tourcherd them drew . think u seem to get sumone like that in every town . Which is a shame maybe hes just got it and he thinks hes invincable on the rd lol
Back to top Go down
crad08

crad08

PostSubject: Re: Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......   Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyTue 14 May - 18:41

Agree with natski . slam the anchors on then fuk him up . theres nothing worse than when you have your kids in the car and theres a doyle behind you . trying to egg u on .
Back to top Go down
bong_eye

bong_eye

PostSubject: Re: Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......   Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyTue 14 May - 21:55

Thing is if I was in yhe scooby I would have lashed him all over. Woman or not! Lol think it might habe been the hubby hill79. He gets about ;-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......   Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyTue 14 May - 21:59

Thats probs what happened to his number plate in the first place Rolling Eyes

I'd have been on my brakes Smile

Hill79 - sure it was a Corsa not an Astra (what sort of time) - could have been Paul going to work ??
Back to top Go down
bong_eye

bong_eye

PostSubject: Re: Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......   Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyTue 14 May - 22:01

Would love to see the smile wiped off his face. Good one like drew! Of my little one was in the car. He wouldn't still be driving around like! Some people eh lol
Back to top Go down
bong_eye

bong_eye

PostSubject: Re: Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......   Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyTue 14 May - 22:02

Yer our corsa's like a bluey green, so probs not the hubby lol
Back to top Go down
bong_eye

bong_eye

PostSubject: Re: Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......   Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyTue 14 May - 22:03

Thats exactly what I thought mid-life-crisis Surprised
Back to top Go down
hill79

hill79

PostSubject: Re: Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......   Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyTue 14 May - 22:27

Yeah it was definitely a Corsa, 02 or 03 plate... perhaps I was doing something wrong after all and he wasn't just waving! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......   Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyTue 14 May - 22:29

Ahh lol Wink - Just wondered cos Paul goes through Birtley on his way to work (nights) in my car which is a silver astra diesel Smile
Back to top Go down
armzyj

PostSubject: Re: Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......   Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyTue 14 May - 23:58

I'm from consett bong_eye and will have to keep a look out for this scoob, I think I may have seen it once but not for a while, but like I say will keep a look out for the motor
Back to top Go down
bong_eye

bong_eye

PostSubject: Re: Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......   Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyWed 15 May - 20:44

Defo armzyj. You from consett, what ya drive?
Back to top Go down
leeandjude

leeandjude

PostSubject: Re: Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......   Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyWed 15 May - 21:00

hmmm i know what you mean!
I dont drive the scoob to work in cramlington as 40 miles a day adds up to a lot of petrol!
I take the FTO as it does well on fuel.....and that always attracts them! I once drove home from manchester and just before the A1 a scoob wagon pulled behind me at 60 revving the engine, then slowly crept beside me and sat there. didnt turn to look, put it into third and floored it. He looked surprised that it took off like that..he pulled in and turned off! love my little crapbox...not bad for 210bhp and and 150kg removed! hahaha

PS please give me a friendly wave if you see me! i have bright green wheel! Laughing
Back to top Go down
bong_eye

bong_eye

PostSubject: Re: Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......   Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyWed 15 May - 21:08

I dont understand some people. I like a bit of fun like the resy of us, but 3 lads in a car whwn I was in the corsa on my own was a bit wrong. Some lasses would have been terrified! Lmao at the wagon. Proper mint when ya show thwm up. Defo give ya a wave. What xolours ua scoob?
Back to top Go down
leeandjude

leeandjude

PostSubject: Re: Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......   Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyWed 15 May - 21:48

Its a white classic.
You will see the me in the FTO every weekday between 7.30 to 8am and 4.30 to 5pm...in all its crap glory lol!

shame some scoob drivers give us a bad name
Back to top Go down
colly27

PostSubject: Re: Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......   Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyWed 15 May - 22:46

will keep an eye out for it too as im from consett as well
Back to top Go down
armzyj

PostSubject: Re: Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......   Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... EmptyWed 15 May - 23:19

bong_eye wrote:
Defo armzyj. You from consett, what ya drive?

Yeah and I've got a n reg silver sti version 2 with nesf on the front splitter :-), there are 4 of my colour round consett so I want to do something different with mine now lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......   Arse Hole drivers award goes to....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Arse Hole drivers award goes to.......
Page 1 of 1