HomeRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
andybish

andybish

It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Jul - 20:01

Thursday night after Iv been for clutch done out lasses brakes then I can put it in
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Jul - 21:15

Thought the cam covers or block would have saw some paint mind,

Coming along well. Whats the plans for running it in ?
Back to top Go down
andybish

andybish

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Jul - 22:25

Well some of you who know me and know how erm how should I put it think I'm right off my tits think I'm gonna start it up and broad slide it round the first round about but gonna keep it under 3k and go easy for 1 k miles change oil after 500 I really don't wanna build another not with my money any way
Back to top Go down
LouisB

LouisB

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Jul - 18:06

Can't wait to see this. Think ill get few cans and popcorn while sat on the sofa watching use Wink
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Jul - 19:05

andybish wrote:
Well some of you who know me and know how erm how should I put it think I'm right off my tits think I'm gonna start it up and broad slide it round the first round about but gonna keep it under 3k and go easy for 1 k miles change oil after 500 I really don't wanna build another not with my money any way

Fire it up bounce it off the rev limiter a few times let the clutch out and smash it straight into the first lamppost is more your style bishop Wink
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Jul - 21:34

See u all fooking had a laugh about the pink look at the fooking trend grow same at nbo few brembos done

andybish

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 18:41

Well it's in running sweet as a nut I'm dead proud of my self [img]It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 Pbucket[/img]
[img]It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 Pbucket[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 21:45

byers wrote:
See u all fooking had a laugh about the pink look at the fooking trend grow same at nbo few brembos done

The thing is Dave It takes a certain type of man to be able to carry the pink off - and you are that man, the rest are all pretenders to the throne you occupy......keep the feckin' car man - sticks in my throat bumping it up on Scoobynet lol! 
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 21:55

Good to see it back on the road again Andy Cool 
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 23:34

i hope all those parts on the windscreen found a home before you went for a run....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3