HomeRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Who likes the new text input section

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who likes it ??
Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap52%Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 52% [ 13 ]
Not like
Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap48%Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 48% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jun - 23:35

Jonny Gav wrote:
I give up with you lot, what a bunch of twisty bastards, that's it, do the fooka ya selves.

It's user error Jonny...the problem (from an IT Manager's perspective) is usually between the keyboard and the chair Laughing
Back to top Go down
winston

winston

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jun - 23:39

Jonny Gav wrote:
I give up with you lot, what a bunch of twisty bastards, that's it, do the fooka ya selves.
chill gav m8 its beta than it was Smile
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jun - 0:13

Hate it why change

byers

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jun - 0:14

drew@drewsautos wrote:
Yip much better at least ya can see what ya typing

BLIND CUNNNNT

natski

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jun - 0:17

Jonny it was perfect the way it was why did it have to change ? 

Can't understand how anyone couldn't read white text on a black background Drew WTF ??

Can we have the old style one back but keep the clock feature 00:22:22
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jun - 0:25

Add a fight button!!Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jun - 0:59

Lol fight button hahaha

Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jun - 7:16

The thing is, I didn't change it!

It's a change made by Forumotion, I wouldn't have changed it anyway but it's the price we pay for this being a free site, I have no control over some of the protocol.

I use my iPhone and iPad with this and I am not having the problems you lot are having, just takes some getting used to.

And who is the clever fooka that has removed my smiley from my last post? Tw@ts lol!
Back to top Go down
Keiffy

Keiffy

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jun - 7:34

Still the same on my fone... Smile

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jun - 7:51

Jonny Gav wrote:
The thing is, I didn't change it!

It's a change made by Forumotion, I wouldn't have changed it anyway but it's the price we pay for this being a free site, I have no control over some of the protocol.

I use my iPhone and iPad with this and I am not having the problems you lot are having, just takes some getting used to.

And who is the clever fooka that has removed my smiley from my last post? Tw@ts lol!

Oh we'll looks like we are stuck with it then, just have to get used to it I suppose, unless we all petition forumotion to change it back Razz
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jun - 9:13

Marietto wrote:
Steviedoo wrote:
yes that also keeps happening to me and this is what happens now when you try to quote someone, it won't key you type underneath so becomes part of the quote its shite

You need to click the icon at the end that says "Editor Mode"

oooh now i get it , Mario:D
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jun - 13:56

13:55:44 I just put the smileys in manually I always have done Smile Cool Very Happy Surprised
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jun - 14:14

natski wrote:
13:55:44 I just put the smileys in manually I always have done Smile Cool Very Happy Surprised

What do you mean put them in manually Question
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jun - 14:19

Press the : then press the ) for Smile 
Press 8 then ) for Cool 
And so on
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jun - 14:21

Sorry forgot to press this 14:21:18 scratch
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jun - 14:24

14:24:06

natski

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jun - 14:27

byers wrote:

Well thanks to Mario I now also know how to quote correctly. What a guy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jun - 14:30

natski wrote:
byers wrote:

Well thanks to Mario I now also know how to quote correctly. What a guy Very Happy

Don't forget the hyperlink lesson in the old days as well......"smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast........" Ace
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jun - 14:47

Marietto wrote:
natski wrote:
byers wrote:

Don't forget the hyperlink lesson in the old days as well......"smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast........" Ace

I didn't forget buddy Here Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jun - 14:50

natski wrote:
Marietto wrote:
natski wrote:
byers wrote:

I didn't forget buddy Here Wink

I know you don't mate - hands across the sea brother (or county in this case!) Cool
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jun - 16:52

Just tried to edit a post and it won't let me do that now either
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun - 19:06

Steve, you really do need to get some computer lessons mate Laughing
Back to top Go down
garyblake

garyblake

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun - 19:08

Iv quit with my iphone useing galexy note now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scooberuni

Scooberuni

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jun - 23:53

Before, if you wanted to edit your pictures you'd just click on the edit button then you could copy/delete/paste the [img] codes but with this new input box it doesn't show you the codes,
just the pictures. Before I used to grab photos so I can put them on Facebook, Scoobynet etc but
I can't now because it's not showing the codes/links if you get what I mean. I'm talking about my own
pictures btw, not other members cars lol
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jun - 23:58

Jonny Gav wrote:
Steve, you really do need to get some computer lessons mate Laughing

It's my iPhone I'm using jonny not the computer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who likes the new text input section    Who likes the new text input section  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who likes the new text input section
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next