HomeRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

PayPal dispute what's the crack ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
natski

natski

PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   Empty
PostSubject: PayPal dispute what's the crack ?    PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptyWed 24 Jul - 16:50

Anyone ever had to dispute a PayPal purchase before ?
I have just put a dispute in for a refund of £250 for these genome gauges as that's what it's going to cost to get them put right Sad Sad Sad

If the seller takes no notice of me or the dispute what happens do PayPal give me some money ?

I'm not a con man and not trying it on with the guy these gauges are genuinely faulty can be varified by andybish who helped me fit them and anyone else is more than welcome to come and have a look. I'm fookin pissed right off to be honest
The oil temp gauge won't move and flashes fault so the gauge and the sensor is fucked and the oil pressure gauge is also flashing fault so that sensor is fucked too

Two sensors and an temp gauge is going to cost over £250 that's IF I can find a replacement gauge..
Back to top Go down
mark78

mark78

PostSubject: Re: PayPal dispute what's the crack ?    PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptyWed 24 Jul - 16:55

Did you send the payment as a gift bud
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/mark.hepper
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: PayPal dispute what's the crack ?    PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptyWed 24 Jul - 17:04

No he paid the PayPal charges then I sent him the charge cost only as a gift because I couldn't figure out how to pay the charges myself as he wanted
Back to top Go down
LouisB

LouisB

PostSubject: Re: PayPal dispute what's the crack ?    PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptyWed 24 Jul - 17:06

If sent as a gift you won't get anything back at all. I've never seen partial refund before, it's normally send whole unit back and get a full refund.

Edit: just seen new post. Normally they will hear both sides but usually results in sending it back for a refund.
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: PayPal dispute what's the crack ?    PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptyWed 24 Jul - 17:06

I would send the whole lot back mate,why should you have to look for the parts! Just wait til a good set come along
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: PayPal dispute what's the crack ?    PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptyWed 24 Jul - 17:15

The first part of the dispute I have done is to ask for a partial refund to repair the defective items and if he doesn't respond via PayPal within 20 days I can take the dispute further and as far as I'm aware from what I have just read on PayPal I will get a full refund from Paypal..
I don't want to send them back because it took 3 months to find a set I just want them to work as they should do because I paid £525 for them plus the PayPal costs Sad
Back to top Go down
garyblake

garyblake

PostSubject: Re: PayPal dispute what's the crack ?    PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptyWed 24 Jul - 18:05

Mate got a free phone no 020 8610 0150
Iv bought thing as long as it bought thou eBay and paid thou Paypal it will be covered if sent as gift you have no come back unless you fight ring Paypal up and give them the ref number they will help
Back to top Go down
garyblake

garyblake

PostSubject: Re: PayPal dispute what's the crack ?    PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptyWed 24 Jul - 18:07

Iv complains a few times and won get full money back including p&p

If item damage and willing to fixed it you can claim the damage of him
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: PayPal dispute what's the crack ?    PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptyWed 24 Jul - 18:49

I would just say item is defective or not as in discription and get a full refund
Back to top Go down
jonathanjmc

jonathanjmc

PostSubject: Re: PayPal dispute what's the crack ?    PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptyWed 24 Jul - 19:07

Explain the situation to paypal and ask them to contact him on your behalf as he has failed to respond to you. Had a few dealing with things like this. If he fails to respond to them and you they might take your side and freeze his account till the balance has being returned to you! Hate seeing people getting messed about!
Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: PayPal dispute what's the crack ?    PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptyWed 24 Jul - 19:20

Where did ya get them from?
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: PayPal dispute what's the crack ?    PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptyWed 24 Jul - 19:32

Daz you know where I got them from you sent me the link mate scratch

I'm going to give him 48 hours to get back to me then I will contact PayPal and ask them to try and get a response
Back to top Go down
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: PayPal dispute what's the crack ?    PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptyWed 24 Jul - 20:29

So many ppl trying to pull a fast one with fucked kit sorry to your troubles nat. Shame he not a local lad
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: PayPal dispute what's the crack ?    PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptyWed 24 Jul - 20:52

He has just text me saying he is sorry I'm having trouble with them and he will contact me on Saturday as he is currently working abroad. He will be even more sorry when he sees I have requested almost 50% refund of sale price. He could be genuine he seems ok and he has had the decency to reply will just have to see what happens and will need to get a professional to confirm the work that needs doing to get them working correctly
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: PayPal dispute what's the crack ?    PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptyWed 24 Jul - 22:05

PayPal sorted me out with good help. Sold my offload pickup to a guy down London, he paid £2500 as stated and requested extra pics which I sent. Got to London with truck and he refused to buy truck for the extra cash, so I turned around and come home. He requested a refund so I said no, PayPal backed me up and I kept his cash. 

So in that I would say they will get you the refund you need without a lot of fuss.
Back to top Go down
cdm1

cdm1

PostSubject: Re: PayPal dispute what's the crack ?    PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptyThu 25 Jul - 13:03

I bought STI seats off the same lad. I went and picked them up near Preston he seemed a good lad
Back to top Go down
Tony@carkandy

Tony@carkandy

PostSubject: Re: PayPal dispute what's the crack ?    PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   EmptyThu 25 Jul - 15:26

Paypal will review the case and depending on whether the customer service assistant is sensible or mentally deficient you will either get the partial refund you need or a full refund
Back to top Go down
http://www.carkandy.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PayPal dispute what's the crack ?    PayPal dispute what's the crack ?   Empty

Back to top Go down

PayPal dispute what's the crack ?
Page 1 of 1