HomeRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Thinks about selling up  EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Thinks about selling up  EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Thinks about selling up  EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Thinks about selling up  EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Thinks about selling up  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Thinks about selling up  EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Thinks about selling up  EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Thinks about selling up  EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Thinks about selling up  EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Thinks about selling up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
garyblake

garyblake

Thinks about selling up  Empty
PostSubject: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptySun 22 Dec - 18:43

Thinking about selling up spend all my time at work and messing with scooby and don't drive it lucky if done 50 miles in it since mapped and the wife been in it 5 time since I bought it just never drive it and planing on poping my place up for sale next year and spending more time with kids and wife time to move on so any interest pm me
Back to top Go down
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptySun 22 Dec - 18:46

cheers cheers cheers 

Been waiting for this to come  Laughing 

Don't do it maaaaaaaaaaaan
Back to top Go down
waylander

waylander

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptySun 22 Dec - 19:16

cant sell up mate cracking car and you seem to have just got it all sorted should just cost you the running of it now we all know they not cheap cars to run but what else is gonna keep the smile on your face!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
garyblake

garyblake

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptySun 22 Dec - 19:28

Thanks mate car just about sorted wheel and done
It's time I moved on now will sorted and add put up for sale see what interested I get go from there been fun but all I do it change bit and don't drive just use megane or mg so would rather save and move up in world as need more room for my daughter and son and keeping the scooby would only make me want to make it faster and better
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptySun 22 Dec - 19:35

Hust how many times is it possible to move on regret it and come back again ??

Back to top Go down
garyblake

garyblake

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptySun 22 Dec - 19:42

To many Mate been there got the t-shirt
Back to top Go down
waylander

waylander

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptySun 22 Dec - 19:54

yeah see where your comin from can always get another scooby but cant make up for lost time with family man! glws when you get round to it mate!
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptySun 22 Dec - 19:57

Bish will buy your wide arch kit and headlights you took off
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
bybyr1

bybyr1

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptySun 22 Dec - 20:05

9 scoobs upto now and this one for sale. You do miss them when not there but can just get another whenever you want, but you almost always spend a small fortune on them to get them how you want, so costs more in the long run.
GLWTS
Back to top Go down
garyblake

garyblake

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptySun 22 Dec - 20:11

Yep mate but all In thrill and we can't help are self Smile
Back to top Go down
andybish

andybish

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptySun 22 Dec - 20:33

If you want rud of them arches let me know
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptySun 22 Dec - 20:41

The bodywork should have been cut to suit so maybe abit of a far!

I suspect breaking it will get you sensible money back for the hassle it can be a right chew on,
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptySun 22 Dec - 20:54

How much you askin for it Gary ?
Back to top Go down
garyblake

garyblake

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptyMon 23 Dec - 5:39

Not breaking it soz sell as whole on scooby net now
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptyMon 23 Dec - 14:50

Seen your ad on Scoobynet mate as nice as it is there's not much chance of you getting £7000 for it (especially on Scoobynet) without a forged engine, stronger box or wheels that fit them sexy new arches properly..

I would make you a offer of what I would be willing to pay knowing what it needs doing/ how much more money needs spending on it to be a sorted motor but don't want to offend you so I won't bother..

Just to put you in Perspective I  was recently looking at a 99 STi with a 22b replica kit on and similar spec to yours for just over £4000
It didn't have a billet 20g turbo but it did have a simtek ecu a fully forged engine and it was built by RA Motorsport..

I would just keep hold of the car Gary use the MG to mince about in spend time with the family and enjoy your Scooby on the odd hot day during the summer because your not going to get anywhere near back what you have spent on it the market is dead as a doornail..
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptyMon 23 Dec - 15:02

As I said above, a whole car is not worth much unfortunately, parts will get you sensible money back.
Back to top Go down
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptyMon 23 Dec - 15:13

Agree with stick, if your getting rid bust it!
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptyMon 23 Dec - 15:24

Write down all the bits and mark rough prices beside them" you maybe surprised how much you'll have in parts.
Back to top Go down
garyblake

garyblake

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptyMon 23 Dec - 16:13

Thanks for advice mate but wouldn't bust would break my hart if don't get what I would like would keep it till had no choice Smile
Back to top Go down
maxboost

maxboost

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptyMon 23 Dec - 16:19

Sorry for being blunt bud, but Give ya head a shake, its car at the end for the day, & THB you haven't had it long enough to get attached to it.
Its worth more in bits.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptyMon 23 Dec - 16:33

Keep it Gary, that will solve all your problems  Laughing 

You will change ya mind when the nice weather comes around again.
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptyMon 23 Dec - 16:55

I agree keep the fookin thing and stop selling everything you buy.
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  EmptyMon 23 Dec - 18:21

I dont really know you gary but i have been looking at the things on this forum of what you have done to your car etc. With what you have bought for the car recently, your obviously in love with it or you wouldnt buy stuff for it? Pointless putting all that money, time and effort into the car to either break it, which i personally wouldnt do unless it was knackered. Or selling it when you say you have done 50mile in it. Get the wife and kids in it go out in it and enjoy it.
I know people circumstances are all different so you will lnow whats best. Its a cracking looking car you have mate so create time and enjoy it. All that effort will of been for nowt other wise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinks about selling up    Thinks about selling up  Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinks about selling up
Page 1 of 1