HomeRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

decided against converting sport to turbo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: decided against converting sport to turbo   decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Feb - 19:51

Am doing mine when iam back
Back to top Go down
oggy

oggy

PostSubject: Re: decided against converting sport to turbo   decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Feb - 20:17

hi mate have you thought of super charger for more power  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Scooberuni

Scooberuni

PostSubject: Re: decided against converting sport to turbo   decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Feb - 20:48

Where would you get a supercharger from? The only place I've seen them in kit form is from Australia and they cost about £2000. Yellow Peril fitted one from a Mini Cooper but it didn't run right as far as I can remember, I think he ended up taking it off again.
Back to top Go down
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: decided against converting sport to turbo   decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Feb - 21:05

Plus it would kill the engine after a few good runs from what I read
Back to top Go down
andyden71

andyden71

PostSubject: Re: decided against converting sport to turbo   decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Feb - 21:11

Supercharger Dave has a better ring than turbo Dave what you think Dave
Back to top Go down
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: decided against converting sport to turbo   decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Feb - 21:50

Na not really plus mean change of decals on the back window
Back to top Go down
bigwill

bigwill

PostSubject: Re: decided against converting sport to turbo   decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Feb - 23:20

Got a non turbo myself already done the k&n lightened flywheel and stainless exhaust, I've also put a de cat on which makes a massive difference and dropped it 30mm which tightens up the handling. Looking into a remap but research shows it makes no difference to a non turbo. Just make sure the air filter has plenty of cold air blasted at it and check you've got a good solid spark. Cams might make a bit of a difference but then you'd probably have to up the fuel i.e. big injectors, uprated pump and I dont think the gains would justify the cost. Have you considered a supercharger? Much easier than a turbo conversion you just need a pulley to run it from, no messing with the ecu or electrics
Back to top Go down
byronsdaddy

byronsdaddy

PostSubject: Re: decided against converting sport to turbo   decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Feb - 23:47

hmmmm might have to look into that hehe
Back to top Go down
oggy

oggy

PostSubject: Re: decided against converting sport to turbo   decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Feb - 9:05

Scooberuni wrote:
Where would you get a supercharger from? The only place I've seen them in kit form is from Australia and they cost about £2000. Yellow Peril fitted one from a Mini Cooper but it didn't run right as far as I can remember, I think he ended up taking it off again.

There's a lad on scoobynet doing one and the minute it's in projects doing a good job too
Back to top Go down
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: decided against converting sport to turbo   decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Feb - 15:47

Would be on scoobynet damn it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: decided against converting sport to turbo   decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Feb - 17:09

andyden71 wrote:
Supercharger Dave has a better ring than turbo Dave what you think Dave

No way Andy - He's sound like a KFC Box Meal with Supercharger Dave - Turbo Dave for life  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: decided against converting sport to turbo   decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Feb - 17:35

Can i have a Supercharger Dave with Cheese meal please. Lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: decided against converting sport to turbo   decided against converting sport to turbo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

decided against converting sport to turbo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2