North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Four wheel alignment. EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Four wheel alignment. EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Four wheel alignment. EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Four wheel alignment. EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Four wheel alignment. EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Four wheel alignment. EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Four wheel alignment. EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Four wheel alignment. EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Four wheel alignment. EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Four wheel alignment.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DAZ.STI

DAZ.STI

Four wheel alignment. Empty
PostSubject: Four wheel alignment.   Four wheel alignment. EmptySun 2 Mar - 15:45

What's people's thoughts on this? Is it worth having done?
A mates mate owns a garage and is having all the gear installed on Monday, at a cost of 9k, latest tech, and I'm contemplating having it done.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: Four wheel alignment.   Four wheel alignment. EmptySun 2 Mar - 16:05

I had it done on my mazda and it didn't half make a difference. But it'll all depend on what sort of setup you get. They maybe a fast road setup for the subarus which is an improvement over standard. That was the case with the mazda just gave them the numbers and they sorted the rest. Definetly well worth it if its done right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four wheel alignment.   Four wheel alignment. EmptySun 2 Mar - 16:06

In the right trained hands it is well worth doing if you are making any changes to the suspension such as coilovers, lowering springs, anti-lift kit, ARBs & droplinks, bigger wider wheels and things like that. It's nice having that sort of equipment - knowing how to use it properly is another thing. Sideways Dan on here has the Hunter 4 wheel digital alignment machine. He did allmof the alignment on my car when I owned it and he's done quitre a few others on here. He races cars, so knows everything there is about handling.
Back to top Go down
DAZ.STI

DAZ.STI

PostSubject: Re: Four wheel alignment.   Four wheel alignment. EmptySun 2 Mar - 16:13

Am no racer lads, the cars just a daily driver, was thinkin more of general wear n tear of car, the garage owner in question has to go on course when new stuff installed, only noticed he did it on Friday during MOT, so asked him and he said to wait until he gets new stuff, as I'm goin to renew droplinks, ARB bushes front n back just thought it might be worth doing, also only £45, I know Revolution does offers now n again.
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Four wheel alignment.   Four wheel alignment. EmptySun 2 Mar - 16:16

Sideways Dan done mine and it made a big difference but I also got lowering springs fitted at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four wheel alignment.   Four wheel alignment. EmptySun 2 Mar - 16:29

DAZ.STI wrote:
Am no racer lads, the cars just a daily driver, was thinkin more of general wear n tear of car, the garage owner in question has to go on course when new stuff installed, only noticed he did it on Friday during MOT, so asked him and he said to wait until he gets new stuff, as I'm goin to renew droplinks, ARB bushes front n back just thought it might be worth doing, also only £45, I know Revolution does offers now n again.

Worth it for that price Daz and if you are getting droplinks & bushes renewed, best get it checked over anyways
Back to top Go down
DAZ.STI

DAZ.STI

PostSubject: Re: Four wheel alignment.   Four wheel alignment. EmptySun 2 Mar - 16:33

That's what I was thinkin Mario, gonna do bushes etc me self??? Car will prob never move again??? pale 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four wheel alignment.   Four wheel alignment. EmptySun 2 Mar - 16:39

LOL - as long as you don't rattle can them with paint mate you should be fine  lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four wheel alignment.   Four wheel alignment. Empty

Back to top Go down

Four wheel alignment.
Page 1 of 1