HomeRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NickSTi

NickSTi

Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)    Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jun - 21:57

natski wrote:
Just going to be using it to go to work in and run the missus about in. Might have a blast down the strip in it to see what it can do with me behind the wheel the car comes with some 12 second printouts so that would be a target for me to try and beat.

Now ya talking  Fight I'll give you a good run mate  Razz 
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)    Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jun - 22:11

Good stuff, 1/4 mile sounds easy but it's hard!! A 12second pass is good like, think I've got a 12.4 at York.
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)    Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jun - 22:13

NickSTi wrote:
natski wrote:
Just going to be using it to go to work in and run the missus about in. Might have a blast down the strip in it to see what it can do with me behind the wheel the car comes with some 12 second printouts so that would be a target for me to try and beat.

I Might have to get launch control mapped into the simtek for that challenge like Nick I have seen your drag strip launches Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bigup1983

Bigup1983

PostSubject: Re: Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)    Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jun - 22:16

Really nice Nat, Rb5 Is my favourite classic.  Very Happy ..... I like the wheels thou, why all the haters?
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)    Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jun - 22:35

lovely mate .imo probs the best classic to have ,,,,
if i bought another scoob would either be an rb5 or type r ..
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)    Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jun - 22:38

natski wrote:
NickSTi wrote:
natski wrote:

I Might have to get launch control mapped into the simtek for that challenge like Nick I have seen your drag strip launches Laughing Laughing Laughing

Defo mate go for it!! I love a good challenge  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Bigup1983

Bigup1983

PostSubject: Re: Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)    Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jun - 23:01

natski wrote:
Thanks guys the car is not perfect it has a very small amount of cancer on the rear passenger side arch and a bit above the windscreen. I was going to walk away to be honest but then he took me and Bish out in it and I changed my mind in about 45 seconds of being in it.
At the end of the day it's worth more than 7K in parts and Bish has kindly offered to put all the bits into a type r shell if I ever feel the need to..

Top man is Bish thanks for that dude Cool

and could Bish not put the parts into a Lada = ultimate sleeper Shocked   lol!
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)    Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Jun - 0:56

Bigup1983 wrote:
natski wrote:
Thanks guys the car is not perfect it has a very small amount of cancer on the rear passenger side arch and a bit above the windscreen. I was going to walk away to be honest but then he took me and Bish out in it and I changed my mind in about 45 seconds of being in it.
At the end of the day it's worth more than 7K in parts and Bish has kindly offered to put all the bits into a type r shell if I ever feel the need to..

Top man is Bish thanks for that dude Cool

and could Bish not put the parts into a Lada = ultimate sleeper Shocked   lol!

The thought did cross my mind when I was pretending I was going to buy a lada.. H6 twin turbo RWD lada now that would be a sleeper Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)    Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Jun - 8:54

That's an awesome looking car mate. Something about RB5 that I really like. Look forward to seeing it in the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)    Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Jun - 12:14

Always likes the RB5 mate, i think its the colour. I know you been looking at typeR's etc and glad you have found the 1 you want. Really nice mate.
Back to top Go down
ukjesters

ukjesters

PostSubject: Re: Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)    Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Jun - 12:33

Yep, echoing just about everybody else, corker of a car, always loved that colour. You've gotta be well pleased, think the lada badge would look good on the front of it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rick-thornton-photography.com
kevfawcett

PostSubject: Re: Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)    Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Jun - 17:55

Very nice this mate
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)    Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jun - 19:53

Well I'm off down to Solihul on Saturday to collect the car. Shit just got real Cool Cool

I just hope Bish enjoys the blobeye as much as I am going to enjoy the RB5 Laughing
Back to top Go down
andybish

andybish

PostSubject: Re: Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)    Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jun - 20:04

i will mate, ill take care of it buddy
Back to top Go down
scoobaru

scoobaru

PostSubject: Re: Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)    Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jun - 20:11

Nice piece of kit !!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Gandifencing.co.uk
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)    Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jun - 22:03

andybish wrote:

Yea try not to blow this one up mate them newage STi engines ain't cheap ya know
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)    Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jun - 22:12

natski wrote:
andybish wrote:

Yea try not to blow this one up mate them newage STi engines ain't cheap ya know

He'll be sweet man it's a 2.0l
Back to top Go down
andybish

andybish

PostSubject: Re: Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)    Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Jun - 0:06

ya damn right there mate cant wait to get my self in the blob crew will miss my classic but getting a fookin awsome blob sti mo fo
Back to top Go down
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)    Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Jun - 13:19

That will fooking shift!  Shocked 

Cracking spec its got! Some moneys worth there and 1.9bar off boost  Shocked Shocked Shocked   
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)    Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jun - 1:30

all the best for your journey down south and hope you make it back ok in your new toy fella...... bounce bounce bounce cant wait to see this.....even more the cheeky smile on his face  affraid afro 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)    Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jun - 20:59

discodaz wrote:
all the best for your journey down south and hope you make it back ok in your new toy fella...... bounce bounce bounce cant wait to see this.....even more the cheeky smile on his face  affraid afro 

Cheers Daz got the car back home safe and sound and it only used 2/3 of a tank of petrol

220 miles on 2/3 of a tank what the fook

The car is a little gem and it makes some right old funny noises ha ha I love it. Bit tired tho been a long day so am off to sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)    Natski's new car  (it's not a Lada really)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Natski's new car (it's not a Lada really)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2