North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Havent been posting much recently due to other cars taking over haha EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Havent been posting much recently due to other cars taking over haha EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Havent been posting much recently due to other cars taking over haha EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Havent been posting much recently due to other cars taking over haha EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Havent been posting much recently due to other cars taking over haha EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Havent been posting much recently due to other cars taking over haha EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Havent been posting much recently due to other cars taking over haha EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Havent been posting much recently due to other cars taking over haha EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Havent been posting much recently due to other cars taking over haha EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Havent been posting much recently due to other cars taking over haha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
robbie1988

robbie1988

Havent been posting much recently due to other cars taking over haha Empty
PostSubject: Havent been posting much recently due to other cars taking over haha   Havent been posting much recently due to other cars taking over haha EmptyTue 24 Mar - 22:26

Since my trackday at Elvington 3 weeks ago I haven't been using the Impreza much as had a few other things on the go.

Managed to snap up a replacement daily once I get rid of the Nissan Note I am currently using, something a lot faster haha, Volvo V70 D5:

Havent been posting much recently due to other cars taking over haha Untitled-3_zpsmi1l89rb
Havent been posting much recently due to other cars taking over haha Untitled-5_zpsxp8jggkc

As always I found myself having to change some bits so its now got all new Sachs uprated dampers, Eibach springs and front Ultra Racing strut brace. Also off for a remap once the new air filter arrives, aiming for a nice smooth 200-210bhp with bags of torque. I also have a V70r rear valance to go on so can fit a nice tailpipe and make it look a little bit less caravan club.

Then the last few days I also made the mistake of looking around Facebook and after finding a cracking little trackday Clio fairly local it somehow ended up in the garage next to the Impreza.

Its a 2002 Clio 172 which has spent the last few years being used on trackdays. It is a cracker but the main reason for buying it was to get it for parts for my brothers 182 as well as my future 172 project. Came with bucket seat, harnesses, RS Tuning setup engine with 172bhp (these never make standard power - normally only around 160ish) as well as pro race wheels with 595 RSR tyres and coilovers plus god knows what else:

Havent been posting much recently due to other cars taking over haha Rose_zpsbo7qtnvc
Havent been posting much recently due to other cars taking over haha SAM_7865_zpso0gjsqak
Havent been posting much recently due to other cars taking over haha SAM_7854_zpsdpbgzdez

I may get some time to actually play with the Impreza soon haha
Back to top Go down

Havent been posting much recently due to other cars taking over haha
Page 1 of 1