HomeRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!! EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!! EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!! EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!! EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!! EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!! EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!! EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!! EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!! EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!! Empty
PostSubject: After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!!   After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!! EmptyThu 29 Dec - 17:47

The RCM 420!!! hoping to receive it saturday morning! done deal at nearly a pikey price! lol 400bhp here i come lol
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!!   After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!! EmptyThu 29 Dec - 17:53

Very Happy Wink Very Happy Wink Very Happy Wink Very Happy Wink Very Happy Wink Very Happy Wink Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!!   After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!! EmptyThu 29 Dec - 20:48

Bastard!!!!
Back to top Go down
Andyg

Andyg

PostSubject: Re: After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!!   After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!! EmptyThu 29 Dec - 21:16

i think you may need the larger intake pipe for that mind i know with my md321t i did and thats intake looks massive Smile
Back to top Go down
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

PostSubject: Re: After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!!   After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!! EmptyThu 29 Dec - 21:19

Yeah andy I've ordered a 76mm inlet pipe for it as it is huge lol, hardy can you explain the bastard comment lol
Back to top Go down
Andyg

Andyg

PostSubject: Re: After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!!   After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!! EmptyThu 29 Dec - 22:08

Good stuff mate Smile I didnt and was rather upset when i tried to fit LOL
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!!   After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!! EmptyThu 29 Dec - 22:38

Bigclarky wrote:
Yeah andy I've ordered a 76mm inlet pipe for it as it is huge lol, hardy can you explain the bastard comment lol

He is very very jealous is my guess Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

PostSubject: Re: After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!!   After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!! EmptyThu 29 Dec - 22:46

These things happen jonny lol, just can't wait for it to be on the car and see what it does, once mapped correctly of course, any recommendation other than Andy f? Done a bit research and apparently this will run between 420-460 if mapped correctly with supporting mods, and is it worth while changing my up pipe as I'm not sure if it has or hasn't got any sort of restriction in there on my model, and is it worth while seeing Finn about porting my headers? So many questions but I want it right before its mapped so I didn't wish I'd done that!
Back to top Go down
Andyg

Andyg

PostSubject: Re: After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!!   After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!! EmptyThu 29 Dec - 23:20

Andrew Carr is down here on the 13th and 14th January if you want it mapped £270 all in.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!!   After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!! EmptyThu 29 Dec - 23:47

Bigclarky wrote:
These things happen jonny lol, just can't wait for it to be on the car and see what it does, once mapped correctly of course, any recommendation other than Andy f? Done a bit research and apparently this will run between 420-460 if mapped correctly with supporting mods, and is it worth while changing my up pipe as I'm not sure if it has or hasn't got any sort of restriction in there on my model, and is it worth while seeing Finn about porting my headers? So many questions but I want it right before its mapped so I didn't wish I'd done that!

In order to get the turbo to flow properly I would suggest a stainless slip jointed up pipe From Alyn at ASP and the headers ported by Finn.
I would also recomend a full true 3" exhaust system.
A set of injectors capable of flowing at least 20% over your target power and a bosch Motorsport 044 fuel pump with a good quality FPR.
Also a good quality front mount if you are planning on over 420bhp

Holy shit I have just spent a fortune Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!!   After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

After a lot of emails and calls, this is finally my weapon of choice!!!
Page 1 of 1