North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum

Go down 
+26
Mikeblobsti
Col@CRAutomotive
bex666
byers
FINN
Rooter
lee
natski
Keiffy
anthmac
ukjesters
winston
Sid
kenny30
craigzscooby
coldflame90
drew@drewsautos
keffer
davey
kempy85
Robbo_22
locky@HYDROtek
Hutchy1979
discodaz
drew160387
torra123
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
torra123

torra123

(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum Empty
PostSubject: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyTue 28 Aug - 23:22

So Sad...on the Scooby forum:
http://bbs.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/947972-losing-my-son-please-help.html
hope allot of people turn up for this...
Back to top Go down
drew160387

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyTue 28 Aug - 23:35

Such a sad event for the bloke but i admire what hes doing.. I think it would be a good idea for the club to go show support maybe ?
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyTue 28 Aug - 23:51

That's really sad,I am up for it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
Hutchy1979

Hutchy1979

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyWed 29 Aug - 2:14

Sad times Sad I hope they get a good turn out on the day I would have gone but am away that week
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyWed 29 Aug - 11:00

I'd like to think my son got his 1 pretty simple wish would you.......total respect!
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyWed 29 Aug - 11:08

I'm hoping to be going. Got family down there so no excuse not too.
Back to top Go down
kempy85

kempy85

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyWed 29 Aug - 11:12

sad news i think we should put summit together and go as a club and put a big smile on his face
Back to top Go down
davey

davey

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyWed 29 Aug - 11:37

i would love to go but work commitments ,,,, thoughts go to his family
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyWed 29 Aug - 12:14

I will go too - devastatingly sad.
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyWed 29 Aug - 13:39

thats very sad news
wish i could go Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
drew@drewsautos

drew@drewsautos

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyWed 29 Aug - 14:04

we at bevs best mates wedding or we'd be there, there a few from netherlands coming over,

You just carnt imagine it
Back to top Go down
coldflame90

coldflame90

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyWed 29 Aug - 14:24

Would of attended but I'm on holiday unfortunately. Hopefully there will be a grand turn out for the lad to Put a smile on his face and for a day for his family to enjoy. Terrible news
Back to top Go down
craigzscooby

craigzscooby

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyWed 29 Aug - 15:03

So sad hope he gets a great turn out

Massive respect
Back to top Go down
kenny30

kenny30

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyWed 29 Aug - 17:19

discodaz wrote:
That's really sad,I am up for it

Count me in! We should meet up and all drive in a convoy together??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyWed 29 Aug - 17:56

Keep your eyes on Scoobynet thread guys as there seems to be massive interest and attendance being generated on this and the venue may change due to sheer numbers:

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/948053-meet-for-zippys-son-organisation.html
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyWed 29 Aug - 21:00

should we do a list of ppl that are going then all meet up for goin down there to where its goin to be held a think york raceway is the place upto now a think
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyWed 29 Aug - 21:49

original venue sticking but max of 1000 to 1500 cars

1. sidrh120
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyWed 29 Aug - 22:37

1. sidrh120
2. Discodaz
Back to top Go down
kempy85

kempy85

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyWed 29 Aug - 23:16

discodaz wrote:
1. sidrh120
2. Discodaz
3. Kempy85 (if the motor is on the road by then )
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyWed 29 Aug - 23:52

i actually find this quite upsetting that a forum as strong as ours and 300+ views to this post that only a handful of people can attend or at least pay there respects! this is bigger than the nbo as far as i am concerned Crying or Very sad we can normally rally up 30+ cars at short notice people!! this is for a very good cause and we all have work/money/holiday commitments ect but need to show our respect, nic and paul are on there hols but we all know they would be right behind this,we need a collection at the next meet at least for those who are willing and cant attend,i personally will be going and i know the list will get bigger,i plan on calling revolution and the local subaru dealer tomorrow morning and a few radio dj mates to see if they can help out and hope we put a smile on the family's faces and give the young one exactly what he wants! Sad
Back to top Go down
winston

winston

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyThu 30 Aug - 0:35

was telling our lass bout it tday and were going to go
1. sidrh120
2. Discodaz
3.kempy
4.winston
Back to top Go down
ukjesters

ukjesters

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyThu 30 Aug - 7:29

Dunno how to copy & paste so can mod put me name onto list please. Are we going down in convoy? & how are people adding names to original thread on scoobynet so they can keep an eye on the numbers attending the meet? Are we adding singly or is a mod adding all who are going from nesf?
If we're going down in convoy any idea what time ( I'll only have finished nights at 6:30 sat morning but may be able to finish a couple of hours earlier, either way I'm definitely going for the lad & his family)
Thanks
Rick
Back to top Go down
http://www.rick-thornton-photography.com
winston

winston

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyThu 30 Aug - 10:27

ther ya go m8 ur on Wink
1. sidrh120
2. Discodaz
3.kempy
4.winston
5.ukjesters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyThu 30 Aug - 16:29

1. sidrh120
2. Discodaz
3.kempy
4.winston
5.ukjesters
6. Marietto
Back to top Go down
ukjesters

ukjesters

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum EmptyThu 30 Aug - 16:55

Very Happy Cheers Winston
Back to top Go down
http://www.rick-thornton-photography.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum Empty

Back to top Go down

(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next