North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum

Go down 
+26
Mikeblobsti
Col@CRAutomotive
bex666
byers
FINN
Rooter
lee
natski
Keiffy
anthmac
ukjesters
winston
Sid
kenny30
craigzscooby
coldflame90
drew@drewsautos
keffer
davey
kempy85
Robbo_22
locky@HYDROtek
Hutchy1979
discodaz
drew160387
torra123
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
anthmac

anthmac

(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 19:21

hi all, unfortunatley thats the day my daughter starts uni so i will be moving her into her new home, really sad story , hope there is a good turn out from NESF.
Back to top Go down
ukjesters

ukjesters

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 5:30

I've asked for our 6 cars (to date) to be added to the "club" list so that they can get a better idea of the total number of cars involved.
If our list grows I'll let SN know, if a mod would rather do this then let me know, just think the sooner we get numbers up the more helpful it is for the organisers.
Regards
Rick
Back to top Go down
http://www.rick-thornton-photography.com
Sid

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 18:49

spot on ukjesters i was having difficulty trying to register an wouldn let me log in so couldn do it
Back to top Go down
Keiffy

Keiffy

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 19:22

Marietto wrote:
1. sidrh120
2. Discodaz
3.kempy
4.winston
5.ukjesters
6 Marietto
7. Keith
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 19:25

1. sidrh120
2. Discodaz
3.kempy
4.winston
5.ukjesters
6. Marietto
7. Keith
Back to top Go down
ukjesters

ukjesters

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 20:03

We've been added to the "Subaru clubs" list, I'll amend it to the now 7 cars & keep updating it should the numbers increase.
Regards
Rick
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 20:44

A very sad story should be a good event I will attend if I don't have to work..
Back to top Go down
lee

lee

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 21:57

1. sidrh120
2. Discodaz
3.kempy
4.winston
5.ukjesters
6. Marietto
7. Keith
8. Lee & trev ( if gearbox is in )
Back to top Go down
ukjesters

ukjesters

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 22:11

Hi lee/trev, over on SNet the organisers were just after definite numbers, so if it's ok with you I'll not ask them to add you to the list until you're a definite with regards to your gearbox, hope that's ok with you,
Regards
Rick
Back to top Go down
kempy85

kempy85

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 22:31

lee yous welcome to come in mine if ye want if you cant get it done in time
Back to top Go down
lee

lee

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 22:49

Ok mate not a problem

I will update during the week Smile
Back to top Go down
kempy85

kempy85

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 22:54

ok mate .
Back to top Go down
kempy85

kempy85

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 23:02

just been looking on the thread for this on scooby net and and is looking like a poor show from nesf with 1 club with less cars going than us n thats the R5 owners club but thats prob because most of em will do a head gasket befor they get their . We need to show the kid how the best subaru forum rolls and get as many cars their as the nbo or more . It will be a good day out so add your names girls n guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 23:18

kempy85 wrote:
just been looking on the thread for this on scooby net and and is looking like a poor show from nesf with 1 club with less cars going than us n thats the R5 owners club but thats prob because most of em will do a head gasket befor they get their . We need to show the kid how the best subaru forum rolls and get as many cars their as the nbo or more . It will be a good day out so add your names girls n guys.

"The award winning & largest Subaru Club at NBO 10" - let's show it . I am not that long a member of this forum, but a nicer bunch of people who are willing to help anyone I have not met. I know if it was my boy I would want as many of you there supporting me in my time of need. Of course there are many who will just simply not be able to make the trip for personal reasons or otherwise. I am happy to give anyone a lift with me who wants to go. I will be driving solo anyway with the rest of our group so there are 4 free seats in my car if anyone wants a lift there and back.

Mario
Back to top Go down
Rooter

Rooter

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep - 0:30

discodaz wrote:
i actually find this quite upsetting that a forum as strong as ours and 300+ views to this post that only a handful of people can attend or at least pay there respects! this is bigger than the nbo as far as i am concerned Crying or Very sad we can normally rally up 30+ cars at short notice people!! this is for a very good cause and we all have work/money/holiday commitments ect but need to show our respect, nic and paul are on there hols but we all know they would be right behind this,we need a collection at the next meet at least for those who are willing and cant attend,i personally will be going and i know the list will get bigger,i plan on calling revolution and the local subaru dealer tomorrow morning and a few radio dj mates to see if they can help out and hope we put a smile on the family's faces and give the young one exactly what he wants! Sad

sorry just caught up with this thread. sorry but I actually find it upsetting that you think EVERYONE from nesf should pay their 'respects' to Connor and his family as a matter of course??
do you not realise that some members might have been in similar positions and have lost or about to lose people close to their hearts, and might be finding it difficult to cope when faced with such news?
not everyone reacts the same way, and nesf as a club should not be accused of upsetting certain individuals or a lack of respect over an alleged lack of interest.

for the record, I hope that Connor really enjoys HIS day,
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep - 0:34

Me too,got loads of room and a damn clean car thanks to Razzle dazzle!! Still need to get the numbers up people!! Best cause since I have joined and worst numbers Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep - 0:48

Rooter wrote:
discodaz wrote:
i actually find this quite upsetting that a forum as strong as ours and 300+ views to this post that only a handful of people can attend or at least pay there respects! this is bigger than the nbo as far as i am concerned Crying or Very sad we can normally rally up 30+ cars at short notice people!! this is for a very good cause and we all have work/money/holiday commitments ect but need to show our respect, nic and paul are on there hols but we all know they would be right behind this,we need a collection at the next meet at least for those who are willing and cant attend,i personally will be going and i know the list will get bigger,i plan on calling revolution and the local subaru dealer tomorrow morning and a few radio dj mates to see if they can help out and hope we put a smile on the family's faces and give the young one exactly what he wants! Sad

sorry just caught up with this thread. sorry but I actually find it upsetting that you think EVERYONE from nesf should pay their 'respects' to Connor and his family as a matter of course??
do you not realise that some members might have been in similar positions and have lost or about to lose people close to their hearts, and might be finding it difficult to cope when faced with such news?
not everyone reacts the same way, and nesf as a club should not be accused of upsetting certain individuals or a lack of respect over an alleged lack of interest.

I understand people don't react the same way and Don't want EVERYONE to pay there respects just would of thought more than 3 people (at the time) out of 300 would have been up for granting his request!!
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep - 2:33

av just caught up with this thread ...

and will try me best t get as many members from NESF there....
Back to top Go down
ukjesters

ukjesters

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep - 6:26

Finn, if you manage to get more numbers, we're being counted on this list:

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/948053-meet-for-zippys-son-organisation-4.html

Single cars are going onto the original thread list on SNet:

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/947972-losing-my-son-please-help-34.html

I don't think it matters really which list you're on, as long as you're on one and not both, just to help with trying to see just how many people are going.

Regards
Rick
Back to top Go down
Rooter

Rooter

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep - 7:32

discodaz wrote:
Rooter wrote:
discodaz wrote:

I understand people don't react the same way and Don't want EVERYONE to pay there respects just would of thought more than 3 people (at the time) out of 300 would have been up for granting his request!!

yeah sorry for the rant, just don't see how you can be upset with the interest, or lack of it, from nesf. people will do what they feel comfortable with Smile
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep - 8:07

i agree,just trying to do my bit,done a bit work for make a wish foundation in the past and have a few family memebrs with similar health issues,the orig post was a bit of a drunken rant Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Keiffy

Keiffy

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep - 9:09

Early days yet im sure a lot more members will attened......
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep - 9:26

What's the date
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep - 9:27

Saturday 8th September 1.00pm mate
Back to top Go down
Keiffy

Keiffy

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep - 10:45

Im organising a whip round at work to be donated on the day for childrens cancer research....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next