North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day 2012

Go down 
+2
Sid
discodaz
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 Empty
PostSubject: Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day 2012   Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptySat 8 Sep - 18:47

Thanks Mario for your smooth convoy leadership, very well done Very Happy

Thanks to all who attended this very worthy cause and put a big (if overwhelming) smile on Connors face - we all had a great day, if tinged with sadness owing to the reason we were attending - but a brilliant turn out from alot of different car clubs.

THANK YOU !

Nic
x
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day 2012   Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptySat 8 Sep - 18:54

Well worth it,cracking day...managed to shave a few mins off on the way back though..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
Sid

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day 2012   Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptySat 8 Sep - 19:45

eye top leadership mario on way down and what day i will never forget had some tears building up when conner got trophy off his dad it was magical.
Back to top Go down
Keiffy

Keiffy

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day 2012   Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptySat 8 Sep - 19:54

Yep first class job as convoy leader .....really really good day...everyone done connor and nesf proud...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day 2012   Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptySat 8 Sep - 20:16

Thanks ladies & gentlemen for the company - what an awesome day - just uploading the 150 odd photos to photobucket.

Mind you I don't think I will ever live down getting passed by an 80 year old man in a Honda Jizz......I mean Jazz lol!

Big respect to Rick - UK Jesters for organising the passes and meeting points

I love this club
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day 2012   Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptySat 8 Sep - 20:29

Issues the r32 that thought he was clever on the way home,me,Sid and ukjesters got him to move over Very Happy so I tried it on with a bloke on a hyabusa on scottswood bridge... Oh dear...might aswell have been static!!
Back to top Go down
ukjesters

ukjesters

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day 2012   Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptySat 8 Sep - 20:59

discodaz wrote:
Issues the r32 that thought he was clever on the way home,me,Sid and ukjesters got him to move over Very Happy so I tried it on with a bloke on a hyabusa on scottswood bridge... Oh dear...at aswell been static!!

Nope, wasn't me, I got left behind in Huds as yous turned left for M62! I was behind the wr1 and the lights had just changed to amber when he went through & seeing as there was a red light camera there I wasn't gonna risk it. Unfortunately by the time the 4 way traffic lights came back round to me yous had all buggered off, and were no where in sight so I doubled back in case you'd taken a different turn, but obviously I didn't find you! By this time the tears were flowing doon me cheeks, lost & all alone in Huds! Gave marietto a call & left him a message to say don't wait for me (not that yous had, LoL) & I'd find my own way home cos I had sat nav.

Was a great day, thoroughly enjoyed it. Might even come out again, who knows.
Many Thanks
Regards
Rick
Back to top Go down
http://www.rick-thornton-photography.com

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day 2012   Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptySat 8 Sep - 21:04

Aww you poor thing .. we had no idea you'd been left behind, sorry.

Naughty Rooter disappearing on you .. shame on you Rob lol Wink
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day 2012   Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptySat 8 Sep - 21:09

Was a clone of your car behind us all the way to Newcastle!! Spooky Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day 2012   Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptySat 8 Sep - 21:10

ukjesters wrote:
discodaz wrote:
Issues the r32 that thought he was clever on the way home,me,Sid and ukjesters got him to move over Very Happy so I tried it on with a bloke on a hyabusa on scottswood bridge... Oh dear...at aswell been static!!

Nope, wasn't me, I got left behind in Huds as yous turned left for M62! I was behind the wr1 and the lights had just changed to amber when he went through & seeing as there was a red light camera there I wasn't gonna risk it. Unfortunately by the time the 4 way traffic lights came back round to me yous had all buggered off, and were no where in sight so I doubled back in case you'd taken a different turn, but obviously I didn't find you! By this time the tears were flowing doon me cheeks, lost & all alone in Huds! Gave marietto a call & left him a message to say don't wait for me (not that yous had, LoL) & I'd find my own way home cos I had sat nav.

Many Thanks
Regards
Rick

Got your message mate. Really sorry you got left behind. I couldn't see that far behind and all I could see was a big line of Scoobs. I even pulled in at the first Shell Garage on M62 for you and that is when I noticed you were missing. Was a great day though and was great to meet you too buddy - a bloody thoroughly nice chap you are too. Give us a shout and we'll hit the next Tuesday night meet in Newton Grange.

Mario
Back to top Go down
Rooter

Rooter

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day 2012   Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptySat 8 Sep - 21:19

ukjesters wrote:
discodaz wrote:

Many Thanks
Regards
Rick

sorry rick, didnt notice you had got left til we pulled up along side the broken down peugeot?
can't remember seeing cameras at any lights, probs concentrating to hard on not getting left Wink
i took off when we all pulled into the services, thought some of you would have caught me up, i was only doing 70ish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day 2012   Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptySat 8 Sep - 21:30

sorry jesters bud i didnt even notice anyone behin me an daz couldn see anyone
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day 2012   Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptySat 8 Sep - 21:33

Everyone had there engines running so I pulled out so Sid could get out then the lads further up from me wanted out so I had to drive out! I stopped on the otherwise of the junction and got moved on so I pulled in up the road that's when Sid rang and I saw a few cars behind him so I set off! Too many scoobs..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ukjesters

ukjesters

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day 2012   Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptySat 8 Sep - 21:38

No probs all, I know I said I can wait all day in a field on me tod waiting to take a picture of a passing hen harrier, but sometimes I do like a bit of company as well!

Take Care all, cracking day anyways,
Regards
Rick
Back to top Go down
http://www.rick-thornton-photography.com
Sid

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day 2012   Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptySat 8 Sep - 21:42

it was andy behind us daz
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day 2012   Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 EmptySat 8 Sep - 21:55

I'm still in Huds - pissed out me skull Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day 2012   Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day  2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks to Marietto for his very competent convoy leadership and to all who attended Connors Day 2012
Page 1 of 1