North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Andy Kindon Forged Engine

Go down 
+10
drew@drewsautos
lee
iddysti
Tizer
DAZ.STI
natski
keffer
ukjesters
discodaz
mousey
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Andy Kindon Forged Engine Empty
PostSubject: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyWed 9 Jan - 17:45

Andy Kindon Forged Engine IMG_0417

Andy Kindon Forged Engine IMG_0418

Andy Kindon Forged Engine IMG_0419

Andy Kindon Forged Engine IMG_0420

Andy Kindon Forged Engine IMG_0421

Andy Kindon Forged Engine IMG_0422

Andy Kindon Forged Engine IMG_0423

Andy Kindon Forged Engine IMG_0424

Andy Kindon Forged Engine IMG_0425

Andy Kindon Forged Engine IMG_0426

Andy Kindon Forged Engine IMG_0427

Andy Kindon Forged Engine IMG_0428

Andy Kindon Forged Engine IMG_0429

Andy Kindon Forged Engine IMG_0430

Andy Kindon Forged Engine IMG_0431

Andy Kindon Forged Engine IMG_0432

Andy Kindon Forged Engine IMG_0433

Andy Kindon Forged Engine IMG_0434

Andy Kindon Forged Engine PostRemapEngine_zpsfef86211

Andy Kindon Forged Engine PostRemapEngine-2_zps0ce8bc20

Andy Kindon Forged Engine PostRemapEngine-4_zps945642c5

Last edited by Marietto on Fri 22 Feb - 22:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mousey

mousey

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyWed 9 Jan - 17:50

very very nice Smile hope your pleased with it, what's it gunna put out power wise?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyWed 9 Jan - 17:52

Once it's run in and all the parts are put on in Feb and remapped I am hoping for close to 450 bhp and a sh*t load of torque!

I am over the moon with the job he has done as well as the price!
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyWed 9 Jan - 18:20

looking well smart fella,just as clean inside the engine as outside!! iddy's hawk was a similar spec mod wise and am sure his made silly power
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
ukjesters

ukjesters

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyWed 9 Jan - 18:43

And there's me thinking Xmas was 25th Dec!

Mario mate, that is well, well tidy. What makes it even better is the fact that our pride & joy are in the hands of some very, very talented individuals.

You've got to be well pleased with the results so far, I mean, I thought I could take a canny picture, but that's some photo stream you've got going on there mate.

Looking forward to the results after Uncle Bob has had his hands on it.
Regards
Rick
Back to top Go down
http://www.rick-thornton-photography.com

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyWed 9 Jan - 18:46

Rick

Believe it or not Dr Kindon took the photos himself! I gave him my point & shoot and just told him to crack a few off (photos I'm talking about!) as he was building. I am absolutely chuffed with it mate, he's done an awesome job. Can wait to max out the new turbo and all the other bits in Feb!

Take care mate

Mario
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyWed 9 Jan - 18:56

very nice buddy Cool
you don't stick around do you Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyWed 9 Jan - 18:58

keffer wrote:
very nice buddy Cool
you don't stick around do you Laughing lol!

Boost is a drug Kevin!...but at least it's a legal drug! lol!

Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyWed 9 Jan - 18:59

ooh yes it is buddy Cool Cool
I got a gt35 to put on my blobeye but i'm afraid it'll be to laggy and i'll blow up my engine with it Laughing
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyWed 9 Jan - 20:26

That's one very sexy looking engine.. How long did it take for him to do the job from start to finish ?
It seems like only a week ago you were thinking about doing this. You don't mess about dreaming much like most of us do. You also must have way too much cash lying around to be able to do this so close to Xmas Mario.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyWed 9 Jan - 20:37

natski wrote:
That's one very sexy looking engine.. How long did it take for him to do the job from start to finish ?
It seems like only a week ago you were thinking about doing this. You don't mess about dreaming much like most of us do. You also must have way too much cash lying around to be able to do this so close to Xmas Mario.

Life is for living bud - it isn't a dress rehearsal and I don't want to get to 60 and say, "feck I wish I had done this and that" I just feckin do it. As for the cash - it belongs to the bank, let them feckin' worry about it! I've got more debt than Brazil lol! Dropped it off to the Dr on Friday 21st December and picked it up tonight. Would have been sooner but parts being delivered from Germany over Xmas was the delay as well as the Xmas holidays.

You should see the pile of new parts I have waiting to go on it in Feb before the remap - MDX555-450, Hybrid GT2 Pro FMIC (pipes currently being powdercoated in satin black, core being painted same colour), RCM GT spec headers, Harvey Smith trick 3 bolt up-pipe, DeatschWerks injectors, HRC 340 fuel pump....and other bits and bobs.

Love it bud - can't stop either. Wife has her horses x 2 ...... I want 450!
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyWed 9 Jan - 21:36

Lol M8Y I love your way of thinking you must have a very understanding wife too. That a cracking turn around time from DR.K especially over the Xmas period I'm well impressed with that. Looks like your going to have yourself one of NESFS finest scoobies there bud makes mine look like a god damn shed Sad

How long do you think you will be happy with 450 BHP it don't take long for your car to seem slow again after a set of mods but by the sounds of things you have almost everything you need to take it a little bit further than 450 Smile
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyWed 9 Jan - 21:43

you just getting 1 map on it or gonna get the option for a +meth map?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyWed 9 Jan - 21:51

My wife thought I was just leaving it in for an oil change! lol! No I originally told her "I was going to address the weak point on the Hawk engine", as in the pistons, and that was the intention really. But a good mate said that I wouldn't be happy with just that and next year when i wanted more power I would have to take the engine out and do it all over again, so just do it all now and any future power upgrades are just bolt on parts as engine block is sorted. So I thought bugger it. The only thing that is limiting the power now really is the turbo, but we'll see what it does and I might get rid of the turbo next year and get a bigger one.

But the missus is way cool - She understands that after the "challenges" that I have been through in my life that I live for today, don't plan for tomorrow and forget about yesterday!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyWed 9 Jan - 21:51

discodaz wrote:
you just getting 1 map on it or gonna get the option for a +meth map?

Nah mate - V-power only - not arsed about meth tbh
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyWed 9 Jan - 22:04

Daz with a power output of around the 450 mark i think Mario will be happy enough no need to start up a crystal meth addiction.. Smile Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyWed 9 Jan - 22:07

natski wrote:
Daz with a power output of around the 450 mark i think Mario will be happy enough no need to start up a crystal meth addiction.. Smile Very Happy Smile

why be just pinned in the seat when you can do it high as a kite!!! affraid cheers
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyWed 9 Jan - 22:16

Lmfao Smile
Back to top Go down
DAZ.STI

DAZ.STI

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyThu 10 Jan - 19:43

Awsome mate, was up Andys couple times over xmas, and watched it progress, lovely car mate, good luck with the power affraid
Back to top Go down
Tizer

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyThu 10 Jan - 20:36

Very nice !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyThu 10 Jan - 20:54

DAZ.STI wrote:
Awsome mate, was up Andys couple times over xmas, and watched it progress, lovely car mate, good luck with the power affraid

Cheers bud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyThu 10 Jan - 20:54

Tizer wrote:
Very nice !!!

Thanks mate - yours finished?
Back to top Go down
Tizer

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyThu 10 Jan - 21:05

Im picking mine up on Tuesday Marietto, Im getting the keys to my new house tomorrow as well, but all can think about is my car, when i told my lass she WAS NOT happy lol!

Yours will be a beast, roll on the 21st Feb Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyThu 10 Jan - 21:12

Tizer wrote:
Im picking mine up on Tuesday Marietto, Im getting the keys to my new house tomorrow as well, but all can think about is my car, when i told my lass she WAS NOT happy lol!

Yours will be a beast, roll on the 21st Feb Very Happy

Well good luck with the new house bud - I'm like you, more bothered about the car! Can't wait until 21st. Running in is tough going!

Speak soon bud- whereabouts in Northumberland are you?

Mario
Back to top Go down
Tizer

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine EmptyThu 10 Jan - 21:24

Cheers...Tell me about it, i have a company car which i must use for work, so most of my spare time will be going out in the scooby trying to clock up that 1000 miles before map time !

Bedlington

Cheers
Mark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine Empty

Back to top Go down

Andy Kindon Forged Engine
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next