North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Andy Kindon Forged Engine

Go down 
+10
drew@drewsautos
lee
iddysti
Tizer
DAZ.STI
natski
keffer
ukjesters
discodaz
mousey
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 17:16

The end result.....after a wee clean today

Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 PostRemapEngine_zpsfef86211

Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 PostRemapEngine-2_zps0ce8bc20

Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 PostRemapEngine-4_zps945642c5

Back to top Go down
ukjesters

ukjesters

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 17:28

Oh my, I'm actually lost for words. Forget the Mona Lisa, that engine bay is real art.

One hell of a car Mario mate, one hell of a car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rick-thornton-photography.com
ukjesters

ukjesters

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 17:30

Can you take one where we can see the front mount as well, always think they look aggressive as fook.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rick-thornton-photography.com

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 17:39

ukjesters wrote:
Can you take one where we can see the front mount as well, always think they look aggressive as fook.

Ya can't really see the intercooler core Rick as it is black and is hiding behind a black grille
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 18:18

looking good mario, that look familar for some reason just a different colour.

Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 Picture001

Are you glad you went for the Perrin intercooler they are different class to the HDi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 18:21

Cheers Iddy - looks very familiar that Very Happy

Definitely glad I went for the Perrin and also glad they didn't have the black pipes in and I had to go with the red. Came with red joiners though so changed those to black for a bit of contrast as they are a different shade of red to the Samco ones.

When is yours going in for the treatment?
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 18:28

Marietto wrote:

I was up at Mr Ks on tuesday when yours was in a million bits, discussing the options. Cant decide to do the heads and cams as its £3500 just for them.

I have been spending this week, bought a Perrin front mount piping kit from US - £380, black pipes and black joiners. Next week will be pistons, then block in for engine strengthening work.

If I dont go for the heads and cams then Mr K might be getting it quicker than he thought.
Back to top Go down
lee

lee

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 18:32

That's a lovely engine bay mario Smile Andy k has done a excellent job Smile
Back to top Go down
drew@drewsautos

drew@drewsautos

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 18:35

What power you looking for this time Iddy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 18:40

iddysti wrote:
Marietto wrote:

I was up at Mr Ks on tuesday when yours was in a million bits, discussing the options. Cant decide to do the heads and cams as its £3500 just for them.

I have been spending this week, bought a Perrin front mount piping kit from US - £380, black pipes and black joiners. Next week will be pistons, then block in for engine strengthening work.

If I dont go for the heads and cams then Mr K might be getting it quicker than he thought.

Big bucks that Iddy - Will be amaziong when it's finished though whatever you decide. I was up at Andy's today just finishing off the tidying up bits we never got to fininsh before the remap. If you fancy swapping your black joiners for some red ones, let me know Wink ....... but I know if you'd wanted red joiners that's what you would have bought in the first place Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 18:41

lee wrote:
That's a lovely engine bay mario Smile Andy k has done a excellent job Smile

Cheers Lee
Back to top Go down
DAZ.STI

DAZ.STI

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 19:13

Wow, Kindon magic strikes again, can't wait for NBO, am just NOT gonna park next to ya?
Fast as fook, and IT stops when you want it too, AWSOME build mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 19:27

DAZ.STI wrote:
Wow, Kindon magic strikes again, can't wait for NBO, am just NOT gonna park next to ya?
Fast as fook, and IT stops when you want it too, AWSOME build mate Very Happy

Thanks Daz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 21:40

drew@drewsautos wrote:
What power you looking for this time Iddy

About the same as you mate, that 600 figure. Thats why I think I need the big valve heads and cams.

Marietto wrote:
If you fancy swapping your black joiners for some red ones, let me know Wink ....... but I know if you'd wanted red joiners that's what you would have bought in the first place Very Happy

I might be interested as the black was all I could get at the time with the deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 21:51

Marietto wrote:
If you fancy swapping your black joiners for some red ones, let me know Wink ....... but I know if you'd wanted red joiners that's what you would have bought in the first place Very Happy

iddysti wrote:
I might be interested as the black was all I could get at the time with the deal.

Well I'll hold on to the red ones mate in case you are interested. I wanted black ones and in the pictures the red pipes came with black ones....until I opened the box. I ended up buying a load of black ones (not Perrin) the same size, apart from the weird shaped one from intercooler pipe to turbo, whch I was really lucky to spot someone selling a black one on 22B for £15. Let me know when you are getting yours fitted and I'll drop them over so you can try them first to see if you like them or not.

Last edited by Marietto on Fri 22 Feb - 21:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 21:54

Iddy loved the power on the hawk when I jumped in I can see why u want it back !!
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 21:59

byers wrote:
Iddy loved the power on the hawk when I jumped in I can see why u want it back !!

Thats the only thing I miss about the hawkeye the push into the seat and not been able to get out of it until you lift of the loud pedal then getting push back into it again. The turbo is sat in the garage saying fit me Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 22:01

Hahahah was a quick car the hawk very impressive shame some mug fecked it
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 22:06

byers wrote:
Hahahah was a quick car the hawk very impressive shame some mug fecked it

it was up for sale again in the Autotrader 2 weeks ago the guy in sheffield has added a black bonnet, roof and wheels. but wants £10k fot it Laughing Laughing

Hopefully the new one could be quicker.
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 22:11

Can it is it possible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 22:15

He had it for sale on ebay and accepted "a best offer"

Hawkeye Ebay
Back to top Go down
Trev85

Trev85

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 22:47

Wish my customers wud buy Decent stuff lyk Perrin gear normally I've got to Fabricate wat ever I'm doin out of a bag of crisp!! lol!

Looking well tho bud!! afro
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 22:51

U can turn cars into bags of crisps I've heard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 23:02

Trev85 wrote:
Wish my customers wud buy Decent stuff lyk Perrin gear normally I've got to Fabricate wat ever I'm doin out of a bag of crisp!! lol!

Looking well tho bud!! afro

Cheers Trev - It's getting there...I hope...can't afford any more mods for the rest of this year at least - I only went in for forged pistons FFS!
Back to top Go down
maxboost

maxboost

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Feb - 14:42

looking good bud, loving the engine bay Cool
how much were the scat rods out of interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andy Kindon Forged Engine   Andy Kindon Forged Engine - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Andy Kindon Forged Engine
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next