North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
what a morning - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
what a morning - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
what a morning - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
what a morning - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
what a morning - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
what a morning - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
what a morning - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
what a morning - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
what a morning - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

what a morning

Go down 
+6
JAMIE555
baldy
CARLOS
Caryn190
kgt
mr terzo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mr terzo

what a morning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what a morning   what a morning - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jun - 19:43

Andy K wrote:
mrs ds advice is 100% rite, you need to act now tho no delay or its too late, ps if it gets clamped DO NOT cut the fucker off yal only get charged about another grand for the clamp Embarassed Suspect , its unreal the powers that are given to bailiffs esp the ones that work for council, it isnt rossendales by any chance is it?

it is rossendales andy , he wasn't at all intersted in any sort of agreement , wasn't interested in the fact that i wasn't aware that it had been to court and an agreement had been made with my ex just wants his cash

a very kind friend has offered to pay the cash they want and let me pay them back over time which i am greatfull for beyond belief

thank you all so much for your advice , nice to know there are people who still give a fuck
Back to top Go down
JAMIE555

JAMIE555

PostSubject: Re: what a morning   what a morning - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jun - 20:18

good news mate,glad its all working out, thats who i had dealings with (rossendales) bunch of losers,came a day after we came back off holiday to collect the money.made em stand out in the pouring rain he asked if he could stand in the porch,so locked the door behind me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=58762040956&amp
Jurassic Scooby

Jurassic Scooby

PostSubject: Re: what a morning   what a morning - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jun - 20:31

Got a driveway to hide it on here in Lincoln ... and a safe hideaway in the country side ... let them try and find it.
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: what a morning   what a morning - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jun - 23:11

all baliffs are c##ks and need a damn gud kickin .the law does nowt and dont want to know ...andy k was right they will charge you for the clamp ,,that is ,if they can prove you have cut it off and there is a clamp to be found

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what a morning   what a morning - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jun - 23:26

Pleased to hear you've got it sorted, would have been a shame to loose the terzo. Hope you manage to argue your case still and get the money refunded.
Back to top Go down
mr terzo

PostSubject: Re: what a morning   what a morning - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jun - 7:30

lil_me wrote:
Pleased to hear you've got it sorted, would have been a shame to loose the terzo. Hope you manage to argue your case still and get the money refunded.

trust me i will do everything i can to try and recover the money as i believe i haven't been given a fair chance . i think there arguement is ignorance of what was going on is no excuse. so basically because i was unaware of my ex going to court and pleading poverty and agreeing to make payments and then defaulting they then chase the next easy target.

to make matters worse i was diagnosesed with post traumatic stress disorder a while ago from my service in kosovo, iraq and afganistan , caused by the things i did as in sniper in the countries whilst on active service so my heads a mess and with this on top i didnt know and couldn't think straight and rationally

i thank you all so much
Back to top Go down
Caryn190

Caryn190

PostSubject: Re: what a morning   what a morning - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jun - 8:32

glad you got sorted but Id check with the court in case theres still a CCJ against your name as it will affect your credit rating. Im sure once its paid you can apply to have it taken off while you try and get your money back

can none of the armed forces charities help you fight this given all youve done for this country?
Back to top Go down
mr terzo

PostSubject: Re: what a morning   what a morning - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jun - 10:12

just had my car released about 5mins ago .

thank you all for your advice and offers of help
Back to top Go down
impretzive

impretzive

PostSubject: Re: what a morning   what a morning - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jun - 13:35

mrsdrumsterphil wrote:
glad you got sorted but Id check with the court in case theres still a CCJ against your name as it will affect your credit rating. Im sure once its paid you can apply to have it taken off while you try and get your money back

can none of the armed forces charities help you fight this given all youve done for this country?

Yeah you pay a Tenner to have the court remove it and you get a satisfaction certificate showing its been settled.
Back to top Go down
impretzive

impretzive

PostSubject: Re: what a morning   what a morning - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jun - 13:45

Wish i had seen all of this yesterday mate because Bailiffs cannot take your car for this! Its Theft by conversion of the debt and is actually illegal. So if you had called the police they would have told them to remove the clamp (well that's if the officer actually knows the law as allot of them don't!) . Pleased you got it paid and good luck fighting them.

Dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what a morning   what a morning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what a morning
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2