HomeRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» R.I.P Gipa
Wed 7 Jun - 20:17 by dergracing

» Blobeye wrx
Sat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Sat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Tue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Sat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Fri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Fri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Sun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

» New / Old member saying hello
Wed 14 Sep - 4:12 by baldy

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Share | 
 

 hawk sti..............

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
baldy

avatar

Posts : 5677
Join date : 2010-03-16
Age : 46
Location : Just resting my finger in this hair trigger.....

PostSubject: hawk sti..............   Fri 1 Mar - 20:03

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2006-SUBARU-IMPREZA-WRX-STI-FORGED-project-car-import-/271163576717?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D5942705129260490399%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D271163576717%26
Back to top Go down
hardy172

avatar

Posts : 2938
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 36
Location : Durham & Costa Del Consett

PostSubject: Re: hawk sti..............   Fri 1 Mar - 20:10

Built by AK Automotive ... Checked and Corrected by Gaz at GR performance?!?!? scratch
Back to top Go down
DAZ.STI

avatar

Posts : 901
Join date : 2011-06-25
Age : 47
Location : In me garage

PostSubject: Re: hawk sti..............   Fri 1 Mar - 20:20

CHECKED??????? eh, am nee expert, but Andy K plus others on here are the best in the business I believe, is this just a passing comment???

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: hawk sti..............   Fri 1 Mar - 20:23

Hardy

I emailed the guy when I saw 4 weeks ago and asked him what he meant by "corrected" - He said that as there weren't any receipts for the forged engine build and he only had the sellers word for it, he had it inspected by GR Performance to confirm if it was indeed a forged engine, which was confirmed. He said that the car was running lean and that was what was corrected, so there was nothing wrong with the forged engine.

Mario Wink

here is his response to me:

Dear balancingbernardi,

Last owner did not have the original receipts, so taken it to gaz. Who checked and confirmed it was forged, it was also running lean at that time and he checked and corrected it

- justloldotcodotuk
Back to top Go down
Michael

avatar

Posts : 260
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 34
Location : South Shields

PostSubject: Re: hawk sti..............   Fri 1 Mar - 21:22

Looks like a WRX not STI. Red rear calipers and fogs.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: hawk sti..............   Fri 1 Mar - 21:38

Michael wrote:
Looks like a WRX not STI. Red rear calipers and fogs.

It was owned by Iddy on here Michael and was running something ridiculous like 520 BHP....I'm catching up though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Michael

avatar

Posts : 260
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 34
Location : South Shields

PostSubject: Re: hawk sti..............   Fri 1 Mar - 21:46

Ah. Just realised which car it is. Looks different. Red brakes are the Porsche ones then...

Think it was running about 600bhp when iddy had it. I preferred it when it looked sleeper..
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: hawk sti..............   Fri 1 Mar - 21:49

Michael wrote:
Ah. Just realised which car it is. Looks different. Red brakes are the Porsche ones then...

Think it was running about 600bhp when iddy had it. I preferred it when it looked sleeper..

Yep that is the Porsche brakes - Drew's wagon is the new sleeper...about 600bhp...if he hasn't already added some more on to that figure, which I wouldn't put past him lol!
Back to top Go down
lian&johnsti

avatar

Posts : 2392
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 39
Location : razzle dazzle mobile car valeting

PostSubject: Re: hawk sti..............   Fri 1 Mar - 22:13

Doesnt look like iddys hawk...must of changed a lot if it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

avatar

Posts : 2691
Join date : 2010-08-06
Age : 42
Location : Saving up for a new Scoob ???

PostSubject: Re: hawk sti..............   Wed 6 Mar - 21:42

Well this is about to end, looks like someone will get a great car for a decent price unless the bidding goes up right at the end.
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

avatar

Posts : 2691
Join date : 2010-08-06
Age : 42
Location : Saving up for a new Scoob ???

PostSubject: Re: hawk sti..............   Wed 6 Mar - 21:52

If this is Iddy's old car, did he take the front mount and induction kit off before selling it as I thought he had left them bits on.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: hawk sti..............   Wed 6 Mar - 21:55

Steviedoo wrote:
If this is Iddy's old car, did he take the front mount and induction kit off before selling it as I thought he had left them bits on.

Lots of bits were removed before the sale and standard put back on. He ended this auction last week and "accepted a best offer" - must have fallen through. Great car for someone if it stays around the price it is now
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

avatar

Posts : 2691
Join date : 2010-08-06
Age : 42
Location : Saving up for a new Scoob ???

PostSubject: Re: hawk sti..............   Wed 6 Mar - 22:02

Marietto wrote:
Steviedoo wrote:
If this is Iddy's old car, did he take the front mount and induction kit off before selling it as I thought he had left them bits on.

Lots of bits were removed before the sale and standard put back on. He ended this auction last week and "accepted a best offer" - must have fallen through. Great car for someone if it stays around the price it is now

Yeh I know he took loads of bits off and put it back to fairly standard but I thought he'd left the induction kit and front mount on. So it this definitely Iddy's old car then.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: hawk sti..............   Wed 6 Mar - 22:03

Steviedoo wrote:
Marietto wrote:
Steviedoo wrote:
If this is Iddy's old car, did he take the front mount and induction kit off before selling it as I thought he had left them bits on.

Lots of bits were removed before the sale and standard put back on. He ended this auction last week and "accepted a best offer" - must have fallen through. Great car for someone if it stays around the price it is now

Yeh I know he took loads of bits off and put it back to fairly standard but I thought he'd left the induction kit and front mount on. So it this definitely Iddy's old car then.

Yes mate - Iddy confirmed at the meet last night it was indeed his old girl!
Back to top Go down
byers

avatar

Posts : 3378
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 38
Location : Hpool

PostSubject: Re: hawk sti..............   Wed 6 Mar - 22:22

Been in that beast what a machine

__________________________________________________
"Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: hawk sti..............   Wed 6 Mar - 22:28

Sold for £5,300 - somebody got a cracking car for that money!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: hawk sti..............   

Back to top Go down
 
hawk sti..............
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Air Hawk Seat Pad
» Century Hawk Pro for sale and lots and lots of spares
» Hebron Hawk Classic
» Hawk exhaust
» PIPE WERX HAWK EXHAUST

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Subaru Forum :: Found on the internet-
Jump to: