North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Coilover fitting

Go down 
+5
bazpro88
atwrx
byers
Steviedoo
natski
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

Coilover fitting  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 22:42

I think your order has been fooked up! I've read about these and this never come up about them been a solid top mount?......a ye ho of faith Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 22:43

lol someone get a hammer ... Wink

Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 22:54

Just signed up on the driftworks forum to see if anyone on there has any idea as to what's going on with these coilovers. I'm not very happy at the moment Sad
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 22:55

byers wrote:
So basically the same as the standard subaru suspension non adjustable.. But obviously better
They are damping adjustable and obviously ride height adjustable but by the looks of things not camber adjustable Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 23:01

You still going to Revolution tomorrow bud?
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 23:03

Hell yea am getting my rotas fitted Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 23:04

natski wrote:
Hell yea am getting my rotas fitted Smile

Good man - I'll see you there
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 23:05

Cool I have sent you my number just in case Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 23:06

us too Smile ... shall I bring a calculator for you .. or a hammer to hammer percentages home lol!
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 23:12

No Nic but you can come inside revolution with you hammer and tell Keith he owes me £140 if you want Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 23:14

lol .. I charge £130 for haggling .. how about you get him to do 4 wheel alignment or fit ur coilovers instead of cash or other bits.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 23:16

I mean when you've got the right ones obviously .. unless u dont fancy the travel back up ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 23:17

Mrs_Mid_Life_Crisis wrote:
lol .. I charge £130 for haggling .. how about you get him to do 4 wheel alignment or fit ur coilovers instead of cash or other bits.

Sideways Dan does 4 wheel alignment for us NESF members for £50 and he knows his onions. So you want more than 4 wheel alignment off Revolution - coilovers fitted & aligmment if you can't get your £140. I will also tell them that I am not going to spend £1400 tomorrow either if you don't get it Wink
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 23:24

Lmfao that's what we need good old NESF solidarity Mario. It's funny because I had a good old chat with Keith from revo on the phone and NESF was mentioned a few times. Shouldn't he of mentioned about the discount or wouldn't he be aware of it ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 23:26

Yep I was going off their prices though Mario Wink .. technically all it'd cost them to throw it in is the lads wages to do it ...so Wink

Ooh what are you buying tomorrow? .. something nice?
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 23:26

I will be getting my 4 wheel alignment done locally by town and country tires in south bank. Am not driving a million miles just to get my tyres pointing in the right direction lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 23:28

natski wrote:
Lmfao that's what we need good old NESF solidarity Mario. It's funny because I had a good old chat with Keith from revo on the phone and NESF was mentioned a few times. Shouldn't he of mentioned about the discount or wouldn't he be aware of it ?

Not sure if it was agreed with Glen or Keith but unless someone asks I doubt they'd offer the info to befair.

We hsd a day arranged with them a while ago .. might have to speak to Finn about having it again when tthe weather is decent .. it was a very good turnout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 23:29

natski wrote:

I only found out about the 10% discount tonight myself from Jonny at the meet - which was a great laugh. You'll have to get to the next one if you can, the craic was brilliant. They do great pub food in there 2 main meals for a tenner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 23:30

Yep I was going off their prices though Mario Wink .. technically all it'd cost them to throw it in is the lads wages to do it ...so Wink

I am going to buy the same alloys as I have now with a set of Yokohama AD08 or Parada Spec 2s again - I haven't decided yet. I want them for the NBO and so I can get the scuffs fixed on my exisitng ones
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 23:32

I will be there hopefully. The only reason I have never been to one is I used to work 6 nights a week Sunday to Friday. Now I'm working 4 on 4 off and ten off on every 3rd rota Very Happy
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 23:33

Marietto wrote:

I am going to buy the same alloys as I have now with a set of Yokohama AD08 or Parada Spec 2s again - I haven't decided yet. I want them for the NBO and so I can get the scuffs fixed on my exisitng ones

Really Mario I thought you were taking the P bud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 23:34

Very nice Smile ... going to be all posh for the NBO .. hope your knee is ok and you can drive your car yourself after all the preparation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 23:36

natski wrote:
I will be there hopefully. The only reason I have never been to one is I used to work 6 nights a week Sunday to Friday. Now I'm working 4 on 4 off and ten off on every 3rd rota Very Happy

Yeah .. Paul works permanent nights but only does 4 x 9.25hr shifts Monday to Thursday .. but is often in at the weekends overtime.

He puts an hour holiday in on meet nights so he can stay longer lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 23:40

natski wrote:
Marietto wrote:

Really Mario I thought you were taking the P bud

Nah mate I never take the P when it comes to pi$$ing money against a wall - I am a professional! Once I get the idea in my head I just do it 99.9% of the time. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 23:42

Very nice Smile ... going to be all posh for the NBO .. hope your knee is ok and you can drive your car yourself after all the preparation.

Me too Nic - but if I can't drive the car myself I am going to ask Sid as he was devastated he had to get rid of his.....if he hasn't gone and bought another by then....he did say he was looking for a classic this time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coilover fitting    Coilover fitting  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coilover fitting
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next