North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Scruffy cheeky little chavs

Go down 
+10
crad08
Steviedoo
kgt
Jonny Gav
baldy
SG03RRZ
atwrx
discodaz
DAZ.STI
natski
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
natski

natski

Scruffy cheeky little chavs Empty
PostSubject: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySat 30 Mar - 17:14

I have got a family of right fooking scruffy tramp chavs that have moved in down the road a few months ago. They keep being cheeky to the missus callin her sexy and shit. The other night she caught one of them kicking her cat when I was at work so she went mad with them. Now I have found out they have been intimidating my son and his friends who are in the age group of 7-9. These chavs are probably around 16-18 years old its fooking bang out of order. They have just took over the area where the kids play and my little lad came in and asked if he could go to play round his friends house so I said yea no probs lad (unaware that the chavs where kicking about) I went to the door to watch my little lad go to his friends house and he was going completely the wrong way to avoid these mugs. I shouted him back and asked him what he was doing and why he was scared to go the right way, he then told me that they have been calling the kids names and trying to frighten them. There was four or five of them sat there with a couple of girls too ( they are the worst ones for their disrespect )
What did I do I went over and told the little c**ts that if any of them upset any of the kids who play in MY street again I'm going to smash their fookin faces in one at a time.
To my disbelief the apologised and left I was quite gutted by this as I was looking forward to venting some built up fury Sad
Well I'm off to work now I hope they give our lass some grief tonight because there's nowt happening at work and I'm pretty sure my manager won't mind me rounding a couple of lads up and going off site for an hour or so..

Obviously I won't be putting them in the back of the scoobie this time tho lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySat 30 Mar - 17:31

We had this conversation at Revolutions mate - remember? What I said about the little Chavs hanging on street corners thinking the world owes them a favour, a job or something to do!!! - you did right mate. Wish I lived closer.........and at the same time I'm kinda glad I don't Evil or Very Mad

Little toss-pots!
Back to top Go down
DAZ.STI

DAZ.STI

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySat 30 Mar - 18:03

Totally agree with what u done, but phone 101 mate and report it as if it escalates you will need proof to get summit done, believe me, been there done that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySat 30 Mar - 18:07

Yeah but just don't tell them you threatened to smash their faces in lol!
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySat 30 Mar - 18:25

Had this in lemington years ago some little prick who did pretty much the same thing! Best way to wipe the smile off his face knock his father out right In front of him,reduced him to a quivering winging baby I front of all his mates cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
atwrx

atwrx

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySat 30 Mar - 18:39

Laughing

Remember some little pricks picking on me and my cousin when we were about 8 or 9. Sharp stopped when my dad dragged the oldest lad through the hedge and smashed his head off the steel bin we had in the garden, then told him to get his fatha and he'll do the same lol!
Back to top Go down
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySat 30 Mar - 19:34

Some little shits were doing the same on the road leading in to my road that over the top on speed bumps was taking them slow and some little chav with his mates through something at the car a slamedon and got out was still in uniform and he was in his cadet uniform, he bolted as soon as he saw me but I caught one of his mates who's my next door neighbours son any how found out wat cadets he in and went with a few buds and gripped him and a few others who where there
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySat 30 Mar - 19:36

just the same on the reservation smackheads ,druggies .tbh its not really the youngens 16-18, its the the 20-30s they think theyre all gangstas ..more like cocks ...my eldest who is 14, was have a snowball fight on way home from school and ducked in a garden 2 arseholes in their 20s come out shouting fook off ya little ba@@@rd ...guess where im off tmora ...my kidz wouldnt dare be cheeky to anyone cos they know wot theyll get here ...i dont talk to my kids like that so no other scrotes gona either ..........
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySat 30 Mar - 22:04

baldy wrote:
just the same on the reservation smackheads ,druggies .tbh its not really the youngens 16-18, its the the 20-30s they think theyre all gangstas ..more like cocks ...my eldest who is 14, was have a snowball fight on way home from school and ducked in a garden 2 arseholes in their 20s come out shouting fook off ya little ba@@@rd ...guess where im off tmora ...my kidz wouldnt dare be cheeky to anyone cos they know wot theyll get here ...i dont talk to my kids like that so no other scrotes gona either ..........

For those that haven met baldy, this is a graphical representation of what's going to happen-

Scruffy cheeky little chavs Bfedeee3b0cbc772147f859230f1ce4d_zpsc8cfab87
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySat 30 Mar - 22:32

And that's not a stick in his hand, its the leg he's ripped off that blokes mate which is now going to be troubling his rectum in the very near future.
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySat 30 Mar - 22:43

kgt wrote:
And that's not a stick in his hand, its the leg he's ripped off that blokes mate which is now going to be troubling his rectum in the very near future.

Just nearly spat me lager all over reading that Keith Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySun 31 Mar - 15:12

Another baldy action shot-

Scruffy cheeky little chavs 70707f24b288a40d58b64688cd803502_zpsc86979c4
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySun 31 Mar - 15:20

Looks like I could do with Baldy round just to sit in the street and watch over the kids.. Baldy do you provide a street security service by any chance lmfao..
Back to top Go down
crad08

crad08

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySun 31 Mar - 16:18

Could do with get harry brown round too lol . he loves fookin chavs up . Hope u got sorted mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySun 31 Mar - 16:22

Quote from John Tapene:

Always we hear the cry from teenagers "What can we do, where can we go?"

'My answer is this: Go home, mow the lawn, wash the windows, learn to cook, build a raft, get a job, visit the sick, study your lessons, and after you've finished, read a book. Your town does not owe you recreational facilities and your parents do not owe you fun.

'The world does not owe you a living, you owe the world something. You owe it your time, energy and talent so that no one will be at war, in sickness and lonely again. In other words, grow up, stop being a cry baby, get out of your dream world and develop a backbone not a wishbone. Start behaving like a responsible person. You are important, you are needed. It's too late to sit around and wait for somebody to do something someday. Someday is now and that somebody is you!' "

Nicely put Very Happy
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySun 31 Mar - 16:35

Marietto wrote:
Quote from John Tapene:

Always we hear the cry from teenagers "What can we do, where can we go?"

'My answer is this: Go home, mow the lawn, wash the windows, learn to cook, build a raft, get a job, visit the sick, study your lessons, and after you've finished, read a book. Your town does not owe you recreational facilities and your parents do not owe you fun.

'The world does not owe you a living, you owe the world something. You owe it your time, energy and talent so that no one will be at war, in sickness and lonely again. In other words, grow up, stop being a cry baby, get out of your dream world and develop a backbone not a wishbone. Start behaving like a responsible person. You are important, you are needed. It's too late to sit around and wait for somebody to do something someday. Someday is now and that somebody is you!' "

Nicely put Very Happy

Exactly these mugs need something constructive to do rather than abuse the little ones playing in the street. Have been talking to my kids friends this morning and he told me they where all flicking there fags at him the other day. This kid is 7 but he is tiny about the size of a 5 year old and he is a lovely little lad it makes me sick.
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySun 31 Mar - 17:02

natski wrote:
Looks like I could do with Baldy round just to sit in the street and watch over the kids.. Baldy do you provide a street security service by any chance lmfao..
any job for the right price lol
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySun 31 Mar - 20:01

what ya wanna do is find some smack head offer him a 20 to give them a good f**kin kickin an there for nothing falls back on u or like daz said kick fook out the fatha
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySun 31 Mar - 20:27

They don't seem to have a dad just a scruffy little orrible cowbag of a mam who looks like she is a smack head herself and hasn't had a bath for 30 years..
Looks like they will be getting evicted soon cos they havnt paid any rent since they moved in,, dirty tramps..
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptySun 31 Mar - 22:00

really sorry to hear that buddy
if it where my kids I'd go mental on then
where I live there is a small park where in the summer loads of little kids play and last summer some 'foreigners' tried to scare me and my best friend with a 'gun' , it was a alarm pistol so lucky me and my friend know something of guns and didn't give in.
even his safety was on Rolling Eyes
there are some sad people around Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptyTue 2 Apr - 18:05

Nearly split mysides today.i was out with my eldest and the dog. My boy was quite a way in front.and the local div who had give my lad abuse appeared.my lad says go on say wot ya said the other day cos my dad gona kick ya puddings in..crank replies tell ya father im gona pull his head of and shit doqn his neck..

So anyway to cut a long story short he ran to his brothers crying because i gavw the cheeky bastard such a kicking he could barely speak. Hes now minus a few teeth cant really see a lot as 1eye closed and the dog bit him...lol

doqn side i think ive broke my hand...never mind. ..Hes in more pain than me

feels great to get rid of some built up frustration

roll on rpund 2 cant wait
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptyTue 2 Apr - 18:18

Whats he called?
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptyWed 3 Apr - 22:06

Scruffy cheeky little chavs 6117099_700b lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptyWed 3 Apr - 22:10

baldy wrote:
Nearly split mysides today.i was out with my eldest and the dog. My boy was quite a way in front.and the local div who had give my lad abuse appeared.my lad says go on say wot ya said the other day cos my dad gona kick ya puddings in..crank replies tell ya father im gona pull his head of and shit doqn his neck..

So anyway to cut a long story short he ran to his brothers crying because i gavw the cheeky bastard such a kicking he could barely speak. Hes now minus a few teeth cant really see a lot as 1eye closed and the dog bit him...lol

Fookin great stuff Baldy the world needs more people like you in it Very Happy
I hope he don't go cryin to the coppers tho cos you will have to serve them a portion too when they come knocking lmfao Smile
Back to top Go down
CARLOS

CARLOS

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs EmptyWed 3 Apr - 23:16

baldy wrote:

a baldy great crack as usaul Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy cheeky little chavs   Scruffy cheeky little chavs Empty

Back to top Go down

Scruffy cheeky little chavs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next