North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May

Go down 
+17
andybish
winston
Cocobean
Gayle
easby
anthmac
ArronRS
maca28
Tizer
ukjesters
StickT
NickSTi
FINN
discodaz
james
Michael
Tinkerbell
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:06

Yeah if you can add it all here please as well so anyone who'd like to go will know when etc.

Can you let me know if you're coming the A1 way pls when you find out because if not, we'll organise anoyher convoy from this way and meet you all there.

Was thinking to keep everyone together to park in the larger carpark opposite the amphitheatre/minchellas coffee shop (just past Bents Park and yhe static caravan site) .. few people park there and we would probably all get in together Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:07

Tinkerbell wrote:
Lol thank you Mrs Smile

Yvw and my name is Nic (Nicola) Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:08

1. Tinkerbell
2. The Crisis' s
3. Jamesypoos
4. Discodaz (northern MR2 destroyer Wink )
5. Marietto - The Terminator
6. N1CK!STi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:09

Mrs_Mid_Life_Crisis wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:
Lol thank you Mrs Smile

Yvw and my name is Nic (Nicola) Smile

Not to be confused with Kim lol!
Back to top Go down
james

james

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:12

I will probs be on A1
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:13

Lol daz.

We were planning on the grass overflow car park next to the caravan place as it always seems spacious even at busy periods plus £3 parking all day lol.

Sure will try and sort route asap, gonna talk to the redcar lads hoping we can do A1 Smile

Also if ur having a peek on the forum, anyone is welcome to join us for JAE which is also in the events section. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ne-japs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:15

Thats the one Wink

I take it you're 'Fairydust' on there lol - I've stuck with my name here so you knew who I was.

Last edited by Mrs_Mid_Life_Crisis on Sun 21 Apr - 23:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:17

nic we will have an an "anoyher" convoy form our side of the tunnel lol! not to annoy you of corse Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:18

you could join us on the b&q roundabout from the north .. why would it annoy me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:20

Yeah if you can add it all here please as well so anyone who'd like to go will know when etc.

Can you let me know if you're coming the A1 way pls when you find out because if not, we'll organise anoyher convoy from this way and meet you all there.

Was thinking to keep everyone together to park in the larger carpark opposite the amphitheatre/minchellas coffee shop (just past Bents Park and yhe static caravan site) .. few people park there and we would probably all get in together Smile

That's why lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:28

Lol ahhhh lol!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:30

Lol yes im fairydust over there which reminds me i need to change it lol. Its from abut 4 years ago lol.
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:31

Lol ahhhh lol!
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:36

you going thru the tunnel? Save urself £3.20 and just go straight down the A1 .. off two after Team Valley .. join us there?
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:42

£3.20 to hear all the scoobs pops & bangs on vid is worth it Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:51

discodaz wrote:

They've put speed cameras in the tunnel now though Sad
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr - 0:02

and.........2 lanes slowing down to 10mph in 2nd and flooring it should do it bounce its all about the noise What a Face

many moons ago my fiat overheated on the south side of the tunnel and was told to pull over and let it cool down.....when cold the officer told me to "put my toe down" and get home......happily lol!
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr - 0:15

Marietto wrote:
discodaz wrote:

They've put speed cameras in the tunnel now though Sad
i am led too believe the carnt enforce a fine for speeding as its a private road ??

just what someone told me the other day, am sceptical wether its true or not ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr - 0:56

It possibly is true .. similarly how the likes of hospital car parks can't enforce parking tickets - only police and traffic wardens can do that. They can bluster and keep bombarding you with letters and so the majority of people would pay up .. but they don't have the authority to enforce it.

Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr - 1:05

Far too paranoid.....I will lead the way and change lanes Rolling Eyes it's like the weatherby services average speed cameras..unless you know I am not telling Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr - 1:07

They're not all switched on are they .. oh and its not allowed changing lanes in the tunnel you rebel lol .. are you having another trial of your camera?

Last edited by Mrs_Mid_Life_Crisis on Mon 22 Apr - 20:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr - 19:33

Ok so we have some times....we aew now going to go A1........for the ones up our way we are meeting 10.45am at382 north rd...darlington....dl1 3bh......and for those more north....11.30 at washington services.

Darlington 10.45
1.tinkerbell
2.scooberuni
3.madfish
4.sweete.
5.gayle
6.gtech
7.paul hebdon
8.carl.

Washington 11.30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr - 19:48

Ok so we have some times....we are now going to go A1........for the ones down our way we are meeting 10.45am at382 north rd...darlington....dl1 3bh......and for those more north....11.30 at washington services.

Darlington 10.45

1.tinkerbell
2.scooberuni
3.madfish
4.sweete.
5.gayle
6.gtech
7.paul hebdon
8.carl.

Washington 11.30

1. The Crisis's
2. James

North of the tunnel.

1. Marietto
2. Discodaz
3. Nicksti
4. possibly ukjesters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr - 19:52

Mario, daz, nick .. We can meet up with you at the Tesco Car park next to McDonalds at Simonside?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr - 19:56

Mario, daz, nick .. We can meet up with you at the Tesco Car park next to McDonalds at Simonside?

either that or I don't mind meeting at Washington Services Nic - we can just come up A1 off at Chester le Street roundabout, double back and meet at the Northbound services
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May   Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Run out to South Shields Sun 5th May
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next