North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Terminator Eyes

Go down 
+10
discodaz
winston
locky@HYDROtek
maxboost
natski
Marshffs
DAZ.STI
Tizer
keffer
stevep360
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
discodaz

discodaz

Terminator Eyes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 20:30

terminator does not like heat remember!!! lol!

Terminator Eyes - Page 2 2Q==
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 20:51

locky@HYDROtek wrote:
Or even a trial run would do me lol.....yeh I'd hate to melt the living daylights out of them hahaha

I checked quite a few web guides and people who had done them first mate (including Davie who you put me in touch with) and 100 degrees was safe as. I even left all the bulbs in. Had my stopwatch on to make sure I was bang on 10 mins....and tbh I couldn't wait to get them out of there I was so bricking it! lol!

Yes Daz, but that was way more than 100 degrees lol!
Back to top Go down
atwrx

atwrx

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 21:43

If you're bricking about putting it in the oven, I've read you can use a hair dryer, takes longer, but apparently it works.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 21:48

atwrx wrote:
If you're bricking about putting it in the oven, I've read you can use a hair dryer, takes longer, but apparently it works.

It's done now mate so bricking it has passed! Mate offered me his heat gun as that's what he uses - but I declined and chose to use the really dodgy way....I like a bit of adrenalin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
John h

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 22:06

Really like the look of those lights Mario. The lights just look EVIL imho !

All credit to you for risking putting bits of your car in the oven ! You should be on Master chef .

Be interesting to see what effect it has on the idiots and snobs who drive everywhere in the outside lane just because they've got a new car .

John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 22:19

John h wrote:
Really like the look of those lights Mario. The lights just look EVIL imho !

All credit to you for risking putting bits of your car in the oven ! You should be on Master chef .

Be interesting to see what effect it has on the idiots and snobs who drive everywhere in the outside lane just because they've got a new car .

John

Cheers John - Master Chump more like rabbit
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 22:27

I think it looks evil bit i also know it is too

Was the wife out when you out them in the oven Mario ?
I mentioned it to mine and she went ballistic Sad

Her first words where you can't even put a fookin pizza in the oven so your headlights can stay exactly where they are, If you even consider putting them filhty headlights in the I oven your making your own tea for the rest of your life you bstad Sad

Guess I'm keeping my orange bits then.
Decided to wind her up after saying that I need to remove the shelving in the dishwasher to make room for my weekly alloy cleaning session,, I got a slap and had to make my own bait for work. Not one of my best ideas to be honest Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 22:29

I have a heat gun you can borrow if you want .. its hotter than a hairdryer but not as hot as one you'd use for stripping paint .. its from my craft stuff for heat embossing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 22:34

natski wrote:
I think it looks evil bit i also know it is too

Was the wife out when you out them in the oven Mario ?
I mentioned it to mine and she went ballistic Sad

Her first words where you can't even put a fookin pizza in the oven so your headlights can stay exactly where they are, If you even consider putting them filhty headlights in the I oven your making your own tea for the rest of your life you bstad Sad

Guess I'm keeping my orange bits then.
Decided to wind her up after saying that I need to remove the shelving in the dishwasher to make room for my weekly alloy cleaning session,, I got a slap and had to make my own bait for work. Not one of my best ideas to be honest Sad

You crack me up bud ....but not as funny as what you told me to tell my annoying work colleague...and I quote:

"I would of told him he needs a TD04 turbo, some 3000cc injectors, a ford fiesta xr2 panel filter, a boot mounted intercooler and a 1.3 inch exhaust that should see him around the 550bhp mark, but only if he runs v power with a 20% mixture of tropical fanta"

Quality lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 22:44

They look quality sir.
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 22:54

Ha ha never underestimate the raw power of tropical Fanta EVER Very Happy

And thanks Nic that sounds like a great plan would also be handy for removing ones charver bonnet wrapping Smile
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:00

natski wrote:

And thanks Nic that sounds like a great plan would also be handy for removing ones charver bonnet wrapping Smile

You don't have to do it yourself dude!!! Get yourself to McMario's and get a McHeadlight conversion meal with detango!!! Am sure the ponteland branch has a drive trough!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:05

discodaz wrote:

You don't have to do it yourself dude!!! Get yourself to McMario's and get a McHeadlight conversion meal with detango!!! Am sure the ponteland branch has a drive trough!!! Laughing

Of Course it has a drive through - You can use my (wife's) oven no probs Natski bud
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:07

Marietto wrote:
discodaz wrote:

Of Course it has a drive through - You can use my (wife's) oven no probs Natski bud

just dont leave a bun in it or you will be terminated lol!
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:11

discodaz wrote:
natski wrote:

LMFAO sounds like a great plan Daz Very Happy
I will have a drive thru and order one tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:11

discodaz wrote:

just dont leave a bun in it or you will be terminated lol!

PMSL
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:17

Marietto wrote:
discodaz wrote:

Oh missed this one ta very much Mario your a top geezer but I will need to get some bulbs n stuff first lol Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:19

natski wrote:
Marietto wrote:
discodaz wrote:

Oh missed this one ta very much Mario your a top geezer but I will need to get some bulbs n stuff first lol Wink

No bother mate - anytime Wink
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:20

natski wrote:
Marietto wrote:
discodaz wrote:

got mine from rev,also get the led sidelights Cool
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:23

Cool I noticed I have stupid orange bulbs in the rear indicators the other day so I will need some for them too.. How long roughly do the sidelight LED bulbs last cos I know they are a pain I. The ass to change
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:26

led's dont pop mate...so alot longer!!
Back to top Go down
Mikeblobsti

Mikeblobsti

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:27

Love the look of them Mario, really suits the car well Cool

You just need a "I'll be back" sticker on the back now Laughing
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:28

they are brilliant white so next will be hid headlights as you will find out they make the normal lights look dirty white.....glad your keeping it now you have "seen the light!!!" Laughing
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:29

Mikeblobsti wrote:
Love the look of them Mario, really suits the car well Cool

You just need a "I'll be back" sticker on the back now Laughing

i thought "see you in the future" or "terminated" cheers
Back to top Go down
Mikeblobsti

Mikeblobsti

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr - 23:39

[quote="discodaz"]
Mikeblobsti wrote:

i thought "see you in the future" or "terminated" cheers

lol! "terminated" would be cool or "Hasta la vista, baby"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Eyes   Terminator Eyes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Terminator Eyes
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next