North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Who's been a naughty boy then? EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Who's been a naughty boy then? EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Who's been a naughty boy then? EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Who's been a naughty boy then? EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Who's been a naughty boy then? EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Who's been a naughty boy then? EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Who's been a naughty boy then? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Who's been a naughty boy then? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Who's been a naughty boy then? EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Who's been a naughty boy then?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
atwrx

atwrx

Who's been a naughty boy then? Empty
PostSubject: Who's been a naughty boy then?   Who's been a naughty boy then? EmptySun 5 May - 18:21

I have, I have. 3 points have just been claimed for doing 99 along the A69. Son-of-a-bitch!

Thing is, sitting in the back of the cop car, 3 Scoobies went zipping past and one of them floored it Laughing and a bike going flat out.
Back to top Go down
Mariocinq

PostSubject: Re: Who's been a naughty boy then?   Who's been a naughty boy then? EmptySun 5 May - 18:34

hahahaha I have been caught twice on the 69 for speeding.

once coming down to brocksbushes two weeks after passing my test, 115mph in a 1.4 16v astra, first 3 points lol,

second time was in 06 in a 1.1 punto doing 105 down past corbridge, 3 points both times because I fessed up about my speed and the officer delt with it at the side of the road.

just goes to show that some times honesty is the best policy when asked what speed you were doing as anything over 95mph is an instant ban.
Back to top Go down
atwrx

atwrx

PostSubject: Re: Who's been a naughty boy then?   Who's been a naughty boy then? EmptySun 5 May - 18:40

Yeah, pulled me over and said can I have a word with you in my car. I got in the back.

"Do you know why I've pulled you?"
"I presume for speeding?"
"Yes, any idea how fast?"
"Nope, but I know I was going over the limit"
"99 mile an hour"
"99?"
"Yes"
"OK then"
"You have any points?"
"No"
"OK then, I'll let you off with 3 points and £60"
"Yeah fair enough"

Writes out ticket, explains a few things and I'm on my way.

Noticed how it was my Scoob that was pulled and not the VW Golf R32 that had been welded to my bumper tho. But never mind.
Back to top Go down
Mariocinq

PostSubject: Re: Who's been a naughty boy then?   Who's been a naughty boy then? EmptySun 5 May - 18:55

hahahahaha

mine went (second time in the punto.

Gets out of the car and officer says

"right depending on how honest you are depends on how bad this will be, How fast were you going??"
"I was in 3 figure"
"105 sound about right??"
"really??? my speedo was showing 115"
"well since your so honest we can deal with this at the side of the road by way of a fixed penalty"
"cool, I was being a Twit"
officer laughs as he opens the door for me.

we did the paper work and as I get out of the car he turns to me and says.
"good job you took the penalty at the roadside"
"why's that??? cos I would have lost my licence???"
"no, because no judge in the land would believe a 1.1 mk1 punto got to 105mph"
mumbles under my breath "bastards"
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Who's been a naughty boy then?   Who's been a naughty boy then? EmptySun 5 May - 19:16

Natski likes this
That's what you get for being antisocial and not coming to South Shields with the best of us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's been a naughty boy then?   Who's been a naughty boy then? EmptySun 5 May - 20:05

Very surprised it wasn't a go directly to court job .. the sun must have put him in a good mood .. It does pay to be honest and just smile sweetly instead of making your gob go Wink
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Who's been a naughty boy then?   Who's been a naughty boy then? EmptySun 5 May - 20:08

You where 1MPH off an instant ban too you lucky git Smile
Back to top Go down
atwrx

atwrx

PostSubject: Re: Who's been a naughty boy then?   Who's been a naughty boy then? EmptySun 5 May - 20:28

Yeah I know, he was ok with me for being honest and because I had a clean license so fair play to him. No point in trying to cover up. I was doing 80 when he caught me, god knows how long he was sat on my tail before I noticed him Laughing

Nat, he said he thought I was going faster than that when he put the gun on me, thought I was into three figures, lets just say, I thank him for taking his time to get the lock on me.

Oh and thank you mr MX-5 driver who pulled out in from of me pale

Last edited by atwrx on Sun 5 May - 20:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Who's been a naughty boy then?   Who's been a naughty boy then? EmptySun 5 May - 20:54

About 7 years ago I got clocked doing 98 in a 40 zone Sad
It did used to be national speedlimit 60 as its a dual caridgeway.
I pretended I didn't know about the 40 limit and I was nice as pie to the copper. He told me too expect a court summons babbled on about me needing to contact DVLA regarding my driving liscence and let me go on my way.
I waited and waited for a summons to appear and nothing came. Forgot about the DVLA part and continued on with my business. One day some idiot on a bike thought it would be a good idea to overtake somebody on a bend rode straight into the front of my car and wrote it off along with his two legs ( not permanent damage thank god )
Anyway when my claim company who weren't linked to my insurance tried to arrange a hire car they told me they can't offer me one and I need to contact DVLA.
This was two three years after I got stopped for speeding and I thought wtf is going on here.
I contacted DVLA and the told me my liscence had been revoked 8 years ago for unknown reasons to me and DVLA.. I was fookin paping myself big time belive me I got away with it somehow and got myself £5000 to spend Very Happy

I think the copper that stopped me had threw away the paperwork well he must of or I would of been banned for sure. It just goes to show if your not a Twit with them they can be ok.

Since then I have grown up and never intentionally broke the speed limit again cos you never know one day it might be hitler who pulls you over Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's been a naughty boy then?   Who's been a naughty boy then? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's been a naughty boy then?
Page 1 of 1