North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing

Go down 
+14
StickT
Hutchy1979
leeandjude
mousey
Jonny Gav
FINN
easby
Mariocinq
NickSTi
crad08
discodaz
natski
byers
andybish
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
andybish

andybish

It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing Empty
PostSubject: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyTue 14 May - 20:22

It's knocking so any free engine out there lol

Last edited by andybish on Sat 20 Jul - 18:42; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyTue 14 May - 20:22

My worst fear !
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyTue 14 May - 20:27

Has it deffo gone mate ??
I was only winding you up last week when I said your crank was due to shit its pants. Feel like a bit of a c*nt now Crying or Very sad
Your not having a good month are ya buddy
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyTue 14 May - 20:30

Nat that's horrible!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyTue 14 May - 20:33

Get bob rawle to buy you one mate. You have only done 30 miles in it since be mapped it and he told you it was just a dry lifter..
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyTue 14 May - 20:34

discodaz wrote:
Nat that's horrible!!

I know I'm a c*nt
Back to top Go down
andybish

andybish

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyTue 14 May - 20:57

It's deffo gone it knocking its nuts off gutted I dunno wot to do Suzanne isn't impressed at all there is a engine there for £500 but I just don't have money especially after my accident worst week in my life 2013 can fook off
Back to top Go down
crad08

crad08

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyTue 14 May - 20:59

Been there and its not good . in end i got a engine off finn sti one rebuilt . hope its something minor for you mate good luck .
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyTue 14 May - 21:04

Don't put another engine in it mate get that one built properly.
Your going to need to take it off the road for a while but it will be worth it when its done.

This is the reason why I'm not buying any of the cars you are showing me you need a fully forged engine in a classic if you want over 300 BHP.

Am goin too sleep am at work in the morning they called me out to do some overtime, I will ring ya tomorrow mate...

Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyTue 14 May - 21:35

Do what Natski says bud and if there's any decent runs out there's more than enough of us you can jump in with depending if its on route past yours Wink be worth it in the end!!
Back to top Go down
Mariocinq

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyTue 14 May - 22:12

shit sorry to here this mate, starting to panic alot more about mine now.
Back to top Go down
easby

easby

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyTue 14 May - 22:15

Sorry to hear about engine, did you get any warning like? Always something Iam think about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arebags.co.uk
andybish

andybish

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyTue 14 May - 22:36

Not really its ticking over sweet as a nut take it over 2000 rpm and then it clatters like fook it's my biggest worry to
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyTue 14 May - 23:29

andybish wrote:
Not really its ticking over sweet as a nut take it over 2000 rpm and then it clatters like fook it's my biggest worry to
deffo sounds like bottomend gone

have you been bouncing it off the rev limiter ??

Back to top Go down
andybish

andybish

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyTue 14 May - 23:36

Nope iv been dead good with it since I put it in I think iv just been unlucky latly
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyTue 14 May - 23:46

andybish wrote:
Nope iv been dead good with it since I put it in I think iv just been unlucky latly
?????

you sure ya havent been thrashing the tits off it ??? Laughing Laughing

as the turbo me mate bought from you off ya last car, had a bit ov melted piston inside turbo Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
andybish

andybish

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyWed 15 May - 11:35

Did it this is a different engine that engine did go boom and I was thrashing that engine was the turbo ok for him tho ?
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyWed 15 May - 18:53

andybish wrote:

This is all lies you rag the shit out of it all the time and you rev it up for no particular reason on a regular basis....

BUT

That is what scoobies were made for Wink
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyWed 15 May - 19:05

natski wrote:
andybish wrote:

This is all lies you rag the shit out of it all the time and you rev it up for no particular reason on a regular basis....

BUT

That is what scoobies were made for Wink

agreed....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyWed 15 May - 19:20

Mate I don't want to say I told you so but there is nothing special about a bog standard closed deck block. The cranks are crap I seem to remember telling you this but you didn't want to know.

I'm gutted for ya mate and I will help out as much as I can to get your scoobie back on the road. Anything you need just ask
Back to top Go down
andybish

andybish

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyWed 15 May - 19:28

Mate if u think I torture that engine ya should if seen wot I done to the last any who think iv come up with a cunning plan meet me outside the post office at 2 pm only kidding night have a crank orderd some acl race bearings and watching some arrow rods on eBay might be sorted by next couple of weeks just need a place and a parrafin bath to clean parts
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyWed 15 May - 19:36

Did some work on a turbo you once owned Andy, I pulled a piece of melted piston out of the exhaust housing the size of a pebble, that doesn't happen when you take it easy Laughing
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyWed 15 May - 19:38

andybish wrote:
Mate if u think I torture that engine ya should if seen wot I done to the last any who think iv come up with a cunning plan meet me outside the post office at 2 pm only kidding night have a crank orderd some acl race bearings and watching some arrow rods on eBay might be sorted by next couple of weeks just need a place and a parrafin bath to clean parts

Mate ya don't wanna go down that road again pmsl..

Don't you work at a garage ? Can't you use the garage you work at to build your engine mate ?
You want corillo rods mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyWed 15 May - 19:38

Jonny Gav wrote:
Did some work on a turbo you once owned Andy, I pulled a piece of melted piston out of the exhaust housing the size of a pebble, that doesn't happen when you take it easy Laughing

Lmfao Very Happy
Back to top Go down
andybish

andybish

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing EmptyWed 15 May - 20:00

I didn't know it was in there Jonny right ok so it seems maybe just a little I maybe be a little heavy footed so now I'm gonna rebuild engine ill make it stronger within budget I think iv calmed down a bit but seems I need to turn it down a bit more eh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing   It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing Empty

Back to top Go down

It's in it's running I'm back on the road buzzing
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next