North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.

Go down 
+14
stevep360
iddysti
jonesy81
StickT
John h
Mariocinq
stevejones
Steviedoo
atwrx
locky@HYDROtek
Robbo_22
lian&johnsti
discodaz
maxboost
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
maxboost

maxboost

Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. Empty
PostSubject: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 16:40

Went to revolution today with the intensions of buying
K&N panel filter
Full turbo back exhaust
Prodrive flaps
Recirc valve.
Half way through paying asked if i would get any discount for being a member on here & TTS. The young lad just laughed, & said no, i laughed back & said well you just made my mind up for me, i think i'll spend my money else where......... And left with my £1500 in my sky rocket. Laughing
COBB exhaust here we come.
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 16:42

nesf does get discount -10% but then its reapplied as you mentioned TTS so +10%
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 16:43

Yes mark we do 10% Cool
Back to top Go down
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 16:43

think we supposed to get 10% at revolution meet next sat.as we were planning on a few bits then to.but if not will get else where...cant believe you were spending that much and gave you nothing Shocked
lian
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 16:45

Even with IF you got 10% off yer better going elsewhere cos they're expensive as fook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 16:46

Ring and ask to speak to Keith or Glen Mark - they know we get discount
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 16:46

lian&johnsti wrote:
think we supposed to get 10% at revolution meet next sat.as we were planning on a few bits then to.but if not will get else where...cant believe you were spending that much and gave you nothing Shocked
lian

Its supposed to be all the time Lian - not just on next Saturdays meet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 16:48

Sorry Mark, just tried to ring for you but it's closed now - I'll ring on Monday thought and ask what's going on though :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 16:50

Quite a few of us have asked about our discount of 10% at Rev and have been told no - said the same to me a while back when I was going to spend £1400 on a spare set of alloys & tyres Sad so I didn't bother. RyanSTI also got told the same a couple of weeks ago - either all the staff don't know we get this discount or it's only when it suits them
Back to top Go down
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 16:52

i normally buy stuff elswhere as they are more expensive for most things but will buy a panel filter off them and maybe some eibachs with the discount while there. daft not giving maxboost any discount. Shocked lets hope they dont say no on saturday Shocked
well their loss Very Happy

Last edited by lian&johnsti on Sat 18 May - 17:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 16:55

You have a PM Mark - I've sent a message to Keith to ask about this Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 16:57

Marietto wrote:
Quite a few of us have asked about our discount of 10% at Rev and have been told no - said the same to me a while back when I was going to spend £1400 on a spare set of alloys & tyres Sad so I didn't bother. RyanSTI also got told the same a couple of weeks ago - either all the staff don't know we get this discount or it's only when it suits them

That's not right at all - I'm looking into it and will get back to you as soon as I get an answer from them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 17:00

Mrs_Mid_Life_Crisis wrote:
Marietto wrote:

That's not right at all - I'm looking into it and will get back to you as soon as I get an answer from them.

Thanks Nic here's Ryan's post about 6 comments down from the top - I have spent the money I was going to spend on the wheels anyway so they have lost that business - wheels getting refurbed & painted on Tuesday Very Happy

Calling All Those Who Have XXR 527's - Page 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 17:04

It could be something as simple as not all the staff are aware of the discount and people not wanting to push it when refused - but as far as I am aware (and Natski did get his discount while I was there) there is an understanding that we do get 10% discount as a club.

Hopefully it'll all be cleared up soon as I'm sure they wouldn't want to lose the business, especially £1000 - £1500 worth in todays climate.

So if everyone can please bear with me until I find out Smile

Thanks
Nic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 17:10

Mrs_Mid_Life_Crisis wrote:
It could be something as simple as not all the staff are aware of the discount and people not wanting to push it when refused - but as far as I am aware (and Natski did get his discount while I was there) there is an understanding that we do get 10% discount as a club.

Hopefully it'll all be cleared up soon as I'm sure they wouldn't want to lose the business, especially £1000 - £1500 worth in todays climate.

So if everyone can please bear with me until I find out Smile

Thanks
Nic

Yep I was there too when Natski got his 10% as well - probably just an internal communication issue Very Happy ....that is costing them a few grands worth of business! Go Nic bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 17:22

Yeh I always deal with Keith tyler and he knows the crack on the discount ......even had better than 10% in the past but done the haggling online with him...when I went in he just laughed but I got my price Wink
Back to top Go down
atwrx

atwrx

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 17:24

I try to avoid revolution if I can, as to be completely honest with you, since they moved, their knowledge and ability to appoint staff that have the slightest clue about what they're doing has completely gone out the window. However I did call up and ask if we got discount, total price was only £210, but better in my pocket than theirs. They came back with a total price of £210. I asked where my discount was and he replied with, it's already applied to our prices.....so I hung the phone up and went elsewhere and bought the part cheaper AND got further discount.

Last edited by atwrx on Sat 18 May - 17:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 17:27

Revolution will price match with any other uk company or website, so then if you get discount on top of that then it should be cheaper than anywhere else
Back to top Go down
atwrx

atwrx

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 17:30

A lot of others do price matching too tho, so that whole argument can turn into a huge circle
Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 17:59

Maybe make membership cards up for nesf, with all the places we can get a discount .
I wouldn't mind pay towards a card , if it proves your a member and the shops/business etc recognised them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 18:33

That's the thing though, we couldn't charge for it as we are a free forum and there would be a massive cost to get cards made up for almost 1000 members Sad

Just need it impressed across all the staff at the places who have agreed discount for us and there shouldn't be a problem (fingers crossed!)
Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 19:07

only give cards out to members that request them and although there will be a cost for the card the savings would be greater, the amount nesf members spend on there cars Laughing
Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 19:08

do we get a discount at import car parts Question
Back to top Go down
maxboost

maxboost

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 20:19

TBH i'm not that bothered, i'll spend my cash elsewhere.
After some looking on ther tinterweb, managed to find everthing i need for much less than adveritsed @ Revo........ even if they did knock 10% off. So maybe a blessing in disguise.
Back to top Go down
Mariocinq

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. EmptySat 18 May - 21:09

i was there and said i was a member on here and there was no mention of discount and the prices i was quoted were more expensive than on their website, plus they have a snot nosed little kid in there now that every time you ask him a question you get a blank "what" look back, i only went in for my red 3mm Vac pipes and some prices for boost pipes and DV and colies. lost my business too i'm affraid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.   Do we get discount @ Revolution ?. Empty

Back to top Go down

Do we get discount @ Revolution ?.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next