North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
NBO sub section details EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
NBO sub section details EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
NBO sub section details EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
NBO sub section details EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
NBO sub section details EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
NBO sub section details EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
NBO sub section details EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
NBO sub section details EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
NBO sub section details EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

NBO sub section details

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kgt
Admin
kgt

NBO sub section details Empty
PostSubject: NBO sub section details   NBO sub section details EmptyWed 28 Jul - 12:51

I know its been taken down, but any chance of the Spec Lists being posted somewhere ? (like the Tech Library bit)

It was nice to see who was running what and a useful reference document to get in touch with people for first hand opinions on gear.

No probs if not, just a general thought as not everyone will get round to posting in the garage section soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBO sub section details   NBO sub section details EmptyWed 28 Jul - 14:49

Hmmm, we have them saved as images somewhere so don't think it would be too much of a problem

Only 'negative' to cars on a local forum on a spec list open to anyone is the risk of theft increasing. If people have reg number displayed or a distinctive car. I've only known it to happen once locally but was on site in the North East where a LOT of members cars were broken into, mainly to steal car audio within a couple of months

People could make the decision if they want to display them or not, I could email them to people (as we offered when they were done) so they can host it themselves and add to the garage section.
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: NBO sub section details   NBO sub section details EmptyThu 29 Jul - 11:07

Do we have any "members only" sections on this website ? Could always put them there. Obviously I'm open to comments from the folks who posted their specs as to whether they'd want them republished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBO sub section details   NBO sub section details EmptyThu 29 Jul - 12:08

Yes but anyone can still register & become a member. I'm not overly concerned, like I always say my car is insured.

People are more than welcome to them if they want a copy to post up on the site, just need to drop me a PM with their email addy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBO sub section details   NBO sub section details Empty

Back to top Go down

NBO sub section details
Page 1 of 1