North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Before & after. New ongoing project.

Go down 
+5
bazpro88
baldy
bigwill
iddysti
Marshffs
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marshffs

Marshffs

Before & after. New ongoing project. Empty
PostSubject: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySat 8 Feb - 17:59

Before & after. New ongoing project. 882A4253-75EE-4BEE-BAB0-D2D0022E0A19_zpsuxro0psg

Before and after shots of my new ongoing tidy up project.
Bought it with horrible black stickers on, moss in bumper gaps, grills, spoiler etc. looks like it has been parked up and just started afew times.
I put Baldy's skills to the test and this is the result.
Well happy with it, the de-sticker pic was taken today, Baldy has better pics after the full valet.
Very happy with his work and i think iv got hold of a good car which is going to become a very clean V2 Subaru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySat 8 Feb - 18:05

Massive difference that has made - well done to Baldy's quality work. It also means the wife won't have to do it any more Steven  Wink
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySat 8 Feb - 18:14

looks much better well done.
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySat 8 Feb - 18:17

Cheers Mario, nothing will stop her feom cleaning, if it aint dirty, dont clean it, she dont understand that lol. Few stone chips and marks that are going to get sorted first, then im going to look into steam cleaning the engine and bringing that upto scratch and focus on painting and getting Locky to dip afew parts from the engine. Alot to do but ill get there
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySat 8 Feb - 18:18

iddysti wrote:
looks much better well done.

Cheers iddy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySat 8 Feb - 18:32

Marshffs wrote:
Cheers Mario, nothing will stop her feom cleaning, if it aint dirty, dont clean it, she dont understand that lol. Few stone chips and marks that are going to get sorted first, then im going to look into steam cleaning the engine and bringing that upto scratch and focus on painting and getting Locky to dip afew parts from the engine. Alot to do but ill get there

Will keep ya busy mate - I spent all morning cleaning mine and no sooner had I finished than it pissed down with rain - as per feckin' usual  lol! 

Still it was my therapy session as the car has been neglected because of the weather over the winter. Hopefully the weather will be getting better and the lighter nights are coming so will be able to give it some proper TLC. Keep up the good work bud.
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySat 8 Feb - 18:39

I dont have the patience with cleaning cars, i end up spotting things that pisss me off.
Our lass started with the stickers with a hairdryer, i took over on passenger door and got fed up of looking at chips etc. aint got the patience.
I may ask for your services on the engine mate, may have a ride througj yours when weather is ok and you can show me how to go on with the cleaners and stuff, if thats ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySat 8 Feb - 18:53

Marshffs wrote:

I may ask for your services on the engine mate, may have a ride througj yours when weather is ok and you can show me how to go on with the cleaners and stuff, if thats ok?

No problem mate any time
Back to top Go down
bigwill

bigwill

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySat 8 Feb - 18:59

Looks good mate those decals were just plain nasty looks much smarter now, good base for a project
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySat 8 Feb - 19:06

Cheers mate, gonna get it serviced and focus on a big clean up lol.
Back to top Go down
bigwill

bigwill

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySat 8 Feb - 19:11

Probably got a sound car under all the crap, its sacrilege when they dont get looked after, a bit of effort is all it takes
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySat 8 Feb - 19:14

It just looks like its been stood. Still got a bargain tho. Easily get money back if i ever sell it.
Back to top Go down
bigwill

bigwill

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySat 8 Feb - 19:19

And then some, mine was the same when I got it just some old fart didnt know what he had. It looks completely different now mind it was bog standard when I got it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySat 8 Feb - 19:37

Love the clean white. Really good job Wink
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySat 8 Feb - 20:09

still trying to sort this bloody phone to get pics ..spent about 3-4 hours with the machine polisher could believe how much grime was on it .gona have another go next wk im not completely happy with it but the hard works done now...really good car and a bargain steve too many origional bits not to be genuine ..didnt steam the engine as i dont want the blame for blowing it up .she never been panelled .and very level apart from from rear arches ,the metal worm have set in but hopefully my pal gona sort them.steve i would just do sensible mods and not go to mental ,be a shame to spoil an origional car
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySat 8 Feb - 20:17

Dont worry mate i aint going OTT with it. Gonna be a clean example when im finished. My luck with scoobies aint good but this 1 has lasted more than 3 days without major issues lol. Glad you like it paul. Good job you have done on it mate really pleased with the way it looks.
Back to top Go down
bazpro88

bazpro88

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySun 9 Feb - 10:23

nice set of gold compomotives and standard headlights and that would look awesome.
my fave colour for a classic
Back to top Go down
andyden71

andyden71

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySun 9 Feb - 10:43

Steven I will let you know about Steve's pal's work in Afew days after he has painted my spoiler and bonnet scoop lol but he seems a canny lad only joking Paul hopefully drop bits off tomorrow for him
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySun 9 Feb - 11:49

Get underneath all cleaned off and under sealed. AC auto colour has just done his, looks awesome I'll get him to post a pic on.
Back to top Go down
carl08

carl08

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySun 9 Feb - 13:00

Looks loads better you just need to get them lights changed. Try putting an ad on ebay to straight swap them for an original set you never know?
Back to top Go down
andyden71

andyden71

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySun 9 Feb - 13:02

Steve did u find out what was causing the misfire ?
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySun 9 Feb - 13:08

The passenger light has a stupid bracket holding the light in, going to get a set of lights off James if he has kept hold of them coz i hate the angels.
Getting all the paintwork sorted first Stick as has laquer peel in odd places etc. lack of funds ar the minute.
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySun 9 Feb - 13:08

No mate, i think its a plug or ht lead but it wont of been serviced if its been stood
Back to top Go down
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySun 9 Feb - 13:45

Looks much better with the decals off!

Awesome start to a project and as for not going OTT lets see how long that lasts  Laughing Laughing 

Good luck with the rest of the project  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. EmptySun 9 Feb - 13:57

Cheers maca, its staying as standard as it can at the moment.
Nice and subtle is what its getting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before & after. New ongoing project.   Before & after. New ongoing project. Empty

Back to top Go down

Before & after. New ongoing project.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next