North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willo

Willo

Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray Empty
PostSubject: Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray   Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray EmptyWed 4 Aug - 19:40

Wondering...

...the number plate spray you can get that builds up a layer of crystal shaped particles that reflect light...i'm guessing this wouldn't work on a camera with no flash?!

I got a letter through the post about the size of my front number plate (pahetic bast&rds), that had been caught by a mobile van parked at the roadside one day.

There was no flash so a numberplate spray or film coating would probably be useless wouldn't it?!

Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3384023
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray   Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray EmptyWed 4 Aug - 22:37

Yeah you are spot on, its no good with the mobile cameras, to be honest it isn't much good with the flash ones too, the police have techniques to extract the number plate from a photo that looks blank, saw it on one of them police camera action type programs the other night, quite clever how they did it with some trick software.
Back to top Go down
Willo

Willo

PostSubject: Re: Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray   Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray EmptyWed 4 Aug - 22:44

the pig bas**rds lol grrr

Was looking at the JDM tilt brackets for the front plates, if you were to leave them loose on a nylock nut the numberplate would just hang loose, therefore be free swinging for air pressure to push it back the faster the car moves...

...i think a lot of them are designed like that already so they allow more air to flow to the FMIC at higher speeds
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray   Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray EmptyWed 4 Aug - 22:46

Now that IS a good idea!
Back to top Go down
Willo

Willo

PostSubject: Re: Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray   Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray EmptyWed 4 Aug - 22:56

Then if mr pig pulls you over for it just say the nuts must have come loose!! ;-) I mean if he wants to play the "do you think I was born yesterday" game then just be extra polite and tell him what he wants to hear lol (and NOT that he's a pathetic pig bast"rd and you're shafting his wife) haha
Back to top Go down
Willo

Willo

PostSubject: Re: Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray   Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray EmptyWed 4 Aug - 23:27

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray   Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray Empty

Back to top Go down

Non-flashing speed camera's (mobile vans) and number plate spray
Page 1 of 1