North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ??

Go down 
+3
carl08
stevejones
natski
7 posters
AuthorMessage
natski

natski

Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ??   Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptySat 15 Mar - 1:13

Sick of having to clean these alloys constantly and is can't get the suspension set right for them so if anyone wants to do a trade let me know..

The tyres on them are possibly the best you can get Goodyear eagle F1's and all of them have shed loads of tread on em..

Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? DF84B02D-A574-4B66-B4D5-706172D61FD0-725-00000074FA6B242D_zpsf0ba9755
Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? 25D5254F-7409-4517-843C-CB358A76F7C4-3710-0000020DF1FB9666
Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ??   Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptySat 15 Mar - 6:17

Nice wheels them natski, just change the colour and get someone to set it up for you or do you just fancy a change,
Back to top Go down
carl08

carl08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ??   Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptySat 15 Mar - 6:24

If you sell them i may be interested, they are 5x100 aren't they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ??   Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptySat 15 Mar - 6:40

carl08 wrote:
If you sell them i may be interested, they are 5x100 aren't they?

Yep 5 x 100
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ??   Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptySat 15 Mar - 11:54

Am sick to death of em to be honest.. I love em to bits when they are clean but with them being white that lasts for about 3 or 4 days..

I also want to put standard suspension back on the car because I guess I'm getting too old for coilovers they are too harsh a ride for me and the car just looks stupid with them alloys and standard suspension..

Ideally I want to do some kind of swap because I use the car everyday and obviously the wheels I get in exchange need to clear my big ass brembo calipers so choice is rather limited..

Back to top Go down
garyblake

garyblake

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ??   Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptySat 15 Mar - 12:01

How much you want sell them for ?
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ??   Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptySat 15 Mar - 12:30

Dunno Gary mate, thought you where happy with the ones you have ?

Or do you fancy buying them off me and selling them on for less money like you usually do lol!
Back to top Go down
garyblake

garyblake

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ??   Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptySat 15 Mar - 12:32

Fancy spare set Smile and I like white Smile
Back to top Go down
Mikeblobsti

Mikeblobsti

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ??   Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptySat 15 Mar - 12:40

natski wrote:

I also want to put standard suspension back on the car because I guess I'm getting too old for coilovers they are too harsh a ride for me and the car just looks stupid with them alloys and standard suspension..

What coilovers do you have mate? I have BC's and when they are on soft setting they feel very similar to the standard STi suspension. Had HSD before them and they were rock hard! I still have the original STi suspension that came off my car in the garage that I might consider selling if your looking for some?
Back to top Go down
garyblake

garyblake

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ??   Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptySat 15 Mar - 12:44

I'm running d2 and no problems and soft :-) had bc on befor were to hard
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ??   Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptySat 15 Mar - 13:14

Mikeblobsti wrote:
natski wrote:

What coilovers do you have mate?  I have BC's and when they are on soft setting they feel very similar to the standard STi suspension.  Had HSD before them and they were rock hard!  I still have the original STi suspension that came off my car in the garage that I might consider selling if your looking for some?

I currently have bilstein coilovers fitted Mike that I bought of Paul but they are only height adjustable, I did a deal with Bish and he ended up with the HSD ones because I hated them. To be honest the bilstein ones are not much better and I think one of the front ones is fooked because there is a nasty knocking coming from the front end that deffo wasn't there before they where changed Sad

Your standard suspension won't fit my car unfortunately with it being a widetrack its a different PCD to mine. I stupidly sold my standard suspension and now I wish I hadn't so I would keep hold of them if I was you bud..
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ??   Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptySat 15 Mar - 13:33

I'd of had them if they had of fitted my car  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Mikeblobsti

Mikeblobsti

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ??   Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptySat 15 Mar - 13:49

Forgot yours isn't a widetrack natski lol  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Scoobycarl

Scoobycarl

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ??   Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? EmptyMon 17 Mar - 15:34

You have pm mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ??   Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone fancy doing an alloy wheel deal ??
Page 1 of 1