North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
been offered deal for my scooby EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
been offered deal for my scooby EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
been offered deal for my scooby EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
been offered deal for my scooby EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
been offered deal for my scooby EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
been offered deal for my scooby EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
been offered deal for my scooby EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
been offered deal for my scooby EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
been offered deal for my scooby EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

been offered deal for my scooby

Go down 
+8
devildame666
mickymarwood
discodaz
REZ
locky@HYDROtek
kempy85
byers
garyblake
12 posters
AuthorMessage
garyblake

garyblake

been offered deal for my scooby Empty
PostSubject: been offered deal for my scooby   been offered deal for my scooby EmptyThu 22 Mar - 19:15

been offer £7700 + £1300 cash for audi a4 04 plate 2004 2.5 tdi sport convertabul in black with with black leather 48k on clock up for 9k
what you recan?
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: been offered deal for my scooby   been offered deal for my scooby EmptyThu 22 Mar - 19:47

up too u mate you no best and what u want in a car
Back to top Go down
kempy85

kempy85

PostSubject: Re: been offered deal for my scooby   been offered deal for my scooby EmptyThu 22 Mar - 20:07

na no way as nice as audi are i dont think they as much fun as a scoob
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: been offered deal for my scooby   been offered deal for my scooby EmptyThu 22 Mar - 20:38

Get ya sell the audi and the day I blow it's back doors off in the Scooby you will regret it lol

My mate who owned a Audi and never been in a scoob got in mine and said mind there is f&£k all to these........yeh the same guy left his finger nails in my interior when he got out looking a funny white ;0).........upto you dude but you know wot a forum like this will say.......sti till I die...
Back to top Go down
REZ

REZ

PostSubject: Re: been offered deal for my scooby   been offered deal for my scooby EmptyThu 22 Mar - 20:44

Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: been offered deal for my scooby   been offered deal for my scooby EmptyThu 22 Mar - 21:08

I test drove an Audi a few years ago amg got 5 mins from the garage and was bored! Only good Audi is an rs and it's stupid money for service,fuel,parts ect and tbh not much in it Performance wise it's not a great difference! Best fun is a turbo for me,2.0l car when your round the doors and when you put your foot down you hear the turbo winding up and ouch... What a buzz,tbh I think you ate your own worst enemy, bought a lovely car,piled £kkkk's into it and have hit the cars limit and there is only 1 way out fella,more £££ or give in! You have a lovely car! Just Enjoy it

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
mickymarwood

mickymarwood

PostSubject: Re: been offered deal for my scooby   been offered deal for my scooby EmptyThu 22 Mar - 21:42

my audi is a really nice car its no way near as fun as my scoob but im happy with it depends what ya want really but they are built much better and you will save a fortune on juice. imo the audi is a better car but the scoob is much more fun but your pretty much not gonna break down or blow your engine in the audi to.
Back to top Go down
devildame666

devildame666

PostSubject: Re: been offered deal for my scooby   been offered deal for my scooby EmptyThu 22 Mar - 21:50

up to you mate my audi is not much slower than the wr1 off the mark but leaves the wr1 at 90 mph and does 40mpg depends what you want.lol.
Back to top Go down
mickymarwood

mickymarwood

PostSubject: Re: been offered deal for my scooby   been offered deal for my scooby EmptyThu 22 Mar - 21:53

and you will sell the audi easier
Back to top Go down
garyblake

garyblake

PostSubject: Re: been offered deal for my scooby   been offered deal for my scooby EmptyThu 22 Mar - 21:58

I rez that the one cheer for your input lads Scooby are fun but expensive on fuel did 400miles so far cost me. £135 so far so and love driving it got plenty looks and few comments but fancy a change so going take for spin and decide
Back to top Go down
tomwrx

tomwrx

PostSubject: Re: been offered deal for my scooby   been offered deal for my scooby EmptyThu 22 Mar - 22:02

my bro in law has the A4 3.2TDI sline and been mapped.

the torque in that is superb and can keep up with the best of them to around 90ish then its all over as everything pulls away.

great comfy cars for cruising around in but you wont get any excitement from driving them the way you do from planting the right foot in the scoob.

its easy for everyone to say yes,no,yes no, but at the end of the day it all comes down to your own situation.

best of luck what ever road you choose bud
Back to top Go down
CARLOS

CARLOS

PostSubject: Re: been offered deal for my scooby   been offered deal for my scooby EmptyThu 22 Mar - 22:03

bid audi fan meself but no were good as a scoob for back road fun its your choice mate Smile
Back to top Go down
garyblake

garyblake

PostSubject: Re: been offered deal for my scooby   been offered deal for my scooby EmptyThu 22 Mar - 22:06

Thank Tomwrx just bought prosport boost gauge and temperature gauge and apex turbo time so will see
Back to top Go down
garyblake

garyblake

PostSubject: Re: been offered deal for my scooby   been offered deal for my scooby EmptyThu 22 Mar - 22:07

Agree Audi work and shopping car Scooby weekend and after work fun toy scratch
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: been offered deal for my scooby   been offered deal for my scooby EmptyThu 22 Mar - 22:24

Dont think you can really compare them in my opinion, they are so different. You know all about the scoob (which youve chucked a ton of money into that you wont get back) and you are asking a bunch of scoob addicts to vote against it, that my friend is not going to happen.

The Audi will be more economical and probably better build quality but thats about it. Ive had one and it was 'nice' but it was a bit dull, it just did everything nicely. Ive also had two convertibles during my early mid life crisis and they are pretty awful drives and feel like they are made of rubber compared to a normal car as they twist about like anything if you push them. The worst bit is you sometimes think yourself cool driving around with the top down.

But as someone has already said, its really up to you, but dont be surprised if you dont get a lot of votes for the oil burner.
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: been offered deal for my scooby   been offered deal for my scooby EmptyFri 23 Mar - 0:48

them audis are really nice ..

but after owning a 360+ bhp scoob u will find the driveov the audi extremly boring.

Back to top Go down
devildame666

devildame666

PostSubject: Re: been offered deal for my scooby   been offered deal for my scooby EmptyFri 23 Mar - 9:42

agree with kgt more econonical better build quality..buy a cheap diesal a4 for during the week lol and keep the scooby...TOMWRX when did audi make a a4 3,2 tdi as i buy and sell audi and vw and never heard of one..my a4 is standard and against the my wr1 the wr1 is quicker (not by a lot 1.2 sec) off the mark but touch 90mph the wr1 starts to get left and the wr1 cant catch it at all after that and the audi is ltd to 155mph and cuts out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: been offered deal for my scooby   been offered deal for my scooby Empty

Back to top Go down

been offered deal for my scooby
Page 1 of 1