North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Karlton flares group buy scoobynet

Go down 
+8
garyblake
kgt
stevejones
carl08
baldy
atwrx
maca
byers
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
byers

byers

Karlton flares group buy scoobynet Empty
PostSubject: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyTue 29 Apr - 10:06

Ben wants £50 deposit for moulds at min then square rest later just incase you lot were interested

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/992725-upcoming-newage-karlton-style-flares-4.html#post11415571
Back to top Go down
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyTue 29 Apr - 13:17

FPMSL at how impatient you are on that thread byers!!!  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyTue 29 Apr - 13:44

Lol maca I just wanted a a answer lol I want stuff straight away me !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyTue 29 Apr - 13:56

byers wrote:
Lol maca I just wanted a a answer lol I want stuff straight away me !!

He's just replied to say 2 months Dave - is that OK for you?
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyTue 29 Apr - 16:01

fook off snowy still checked if am honest lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyTue 29 Apr - 16:09

byers wrote:
fook off snowy still checked if am honest lol

lol! Nowt worse than waiting on fooking parts when you can't wait to get them fitted!

I have bloody loads going on with the Type R at the minute and it's killing me!!! Bits coming from Japan, USA, UK FFS!!!!

....and yes Keith (KGT) I did say it was staying OEM on the inside!!!!!  Suspect
Back to top Go down
atwrx

atwrx

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyWed 30 Apr - 1:44

I didn't want to say anything on that thread, but I bought a pair of stiffies from him and well, lets just say, they'll not be going on my car the way they are. Not the most impressed I've ever been, in fact, I'll probably be making a mould from them and making a set myself
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyWed 30 Apr - 7:49

fook sake !
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyWed 30 Apr - 7:56

Not the best quality stuff off him i got some bits when had the classic ..tbh they were shit and waited months for them.he got the baldy complaints department treatment .and i got a full refund and sold the bits on ebay
Back to top Go down
carl08

carl08

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyWed 30 Apr - 8:14

I ordered a sports cat for the hatchback from him before Christmas, after 4 weeks of emails he told me it was not in stock so i demanded  a refund!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyWed 30 Apr - 10:22

Ok guys lets clear this up:

Atwrx - Why didnt you contact me if you had a problem? If you arent happy with the product I would have replaced it for you or offered a refund. Also why would you take a mould from it if you arent happy with it?

Baldy - all our classic parts came from ABW when we supplied them, as far as I am aware you never got a refund from me unless you have cheated the system. I only supply full refunds when the buyer returns the product. I'd be interested to know what and when you purchased from us.

carl08 - you ordered a product on Christmas break, I tried to get a reply from our supplier but they had closed for the holiday which I told you. They opened in the new year 3 weeks later and I was told they had no stock but would build one for you. I offered you a choice of the product or refund and you chose refund which was processed.

Please dont think we run a bad company I deal with everything as best as I can, if you arent happy with a product you should contact me and I will help anyway I can if its to advise installation or replace but you need to tell me.

For people reading this and second guessing ordering from us, go ask some of the members on scoobynet or on our facebook page I have been in business selling scooby parts for over a year now and they can advise on what service and quality of product we supply Smile
Back to top Go down
carl08

carl08

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyWed 30 Apr - 11:04

Ben i believe i payed for the exhaust around the 15th of December, and there was no warnings of delays or christmas closures on your advert, i waited a couple of days then asked on the delivery date, you responded on the 19th of Dec saying it will be posted in the new year, fair enough i can imagine its a busy time for traders! Then the 31st of Dec you emailed me saying (as long as they are in stock next week).
Then on the 8th of January you told me they were not in stock!

Granted you did refund me quickly when i requested it so i did not leave you any negative feedback on Ebay, but no way would i recommend you to a friend based on my experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyWed 30 Apr - 11:28

carl08 wrote:
Ben i believe i payed for the exhaust around the 15th of December, and there was no warnings of delays or christmas closures on your advert, i waited a couple of days then asked on the delivery date, you responded on the 19th of Dec saying it will be posted in the new year, fair enough i can imagine its a busy time for traders! Then the 31st of Dec you emailed me saying (as long as they are in stock next week).
Then on the 8th of January you told me they were not in stock!

Granted you did refund me quickly when i requested it so i did not leave you any negative feedback on Ebay, but no way would i recommend you to a friend based on my experience.
#

Thats fair enough mate I understand you didnt have the best experience I would have been annoyed if I was in your shoes. In my defense I am unable to control my suppliers, I would have liked to have known at the end of November of my suppliers decision to close early but they took it upon themselves to close without telling me, the only reason I knew they closed is because one of the cleaners picked up the phone and told me which is when I emailed you. I hoped they would have stock when they re-opened so I could get your product out to you quickly but in this case they didnt so I thought it best to offer you the refund.

I understand your choice not to want to deal with us again but for anyone else reading this and thinking about buying something from us pop onto Scoobynet or Facebook and have a look at what people say, yes we do have problems here and there the same as every other company but 99% of the time our customers are happy Smile
Back to top Go down
carl08

carl08

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyWed 30 Apr - 14:35

I will forgive you, if you take that daft spoiler of your nice boot!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyWed 30 Apr - 14:41

Head in hands 

Back to top Go down
atwrx

atwrx

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyWed 30 Apr - 14:48

For the sake of £50 Ben, I couldn't be arsed plus I would like a bit practice anyway, since my plan is to build some parts for myself.

The fit isn't bad on them there's just a big crack in one and a chip out the other, hence will use them for a mould.
So basically that's why I didnt contact you and also didn't say anything on that forum since you do a lot of business on there and wouldn't want to get into a snagging match....and don't here either, just giving my account of things.

As far as customer service is concerned, top notch, got my parts only a few days after paying so can't complain there

FYI I wasn't saying not to buy from you, just a warning that what is bought may require work/return, sorry if it came across any different
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyWed 30 Apr - 15:55

carl08 wrote:
I will forgive you, if you take that daft spoiler of your nice boot!  Very Happy

haha I cant mate I know it looks daft now but the final build will make it seem........less daft.....I hope. Plus we sell them so I kind of need it on  Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyWed 30 Apr - 16:01

atwrx wrote:
For the sake of £50 Ben, I couldn't be arsed plus I would like a bit practice anyway, since my plan is to build some parts for myself.

The fit isn't bad on them there's just a big crack in one and a chip out the other, hence will use them for a mould.
So basically that's why I didnt contact you and also didn't say anything on that forum since you do a lot of business on there and wouldn't want to get into a snagging match....and don't here either, just giving my account of things.

As far as customer service is concerned, top notch, got my parts only a few days after paying so can't complain there

FYI I wasn't saying not to buy from you, just a warning that what is bought may require work/return, sorry if it came across any different

No worries mate I always like to hear feedback though both good and bad its what helps me improve the business Smile Sounds like the courier has done an extra special delivery, I'd love to get hold of some of the drivers that deliver the stuff we send ive had loads of complaints with things turning up damaged no matter how well we pack them

I wouldnt have got into a snagging match its not my style mate I would have asked you to send them back and I would have sent more out to you, I understand these things happen and its nothing either of us can control.
Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyWed 30 Apr - 18:18

How much are the arches for a hawk wrx  Question 
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyWed 30 Apr - 18:39

Ben, will you be going to NBO so folks can get a close up look at your work ?
Back to top Go down
garyblake

garyblake

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyWed 30 Apr - 18:44

Steve click the Link at top of page then go to page one show you photo on hawk blob and bug

http://m.scoobynet.com/showthread.php?t=992725
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyWed 30 Apr - 18:50

stevejones wrote:
How much are the arches for a hawk wrx  Question 

Same price mate but we havent started them yet we have only had a good response back from Blob owners.

kgt wrote:
Ben, will you be going to NBO so folks can get a close up look at your work ?

Yes I will be there, trying to get as much done as I can for it.

If you look us up on Facebook we have a Demo Car album so you can see what its looking like so far Smile
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyWed 30 Apr - 19:06

Hello Ben and welcome to NESF, as long as you keep the job and prices right for the guys on here you won't have a problem, this forum is very different to Scoobynet  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyWed 30 Apr - 19:09

Oh and as Steve says, get the flairs sorted for the hawkeye  Laughing blobeyes have little engines so don't need wider bodies  lol! 
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet EmptyWed 30 Apr - 19:19

Little but powerful and don't break and made out of chocholate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karlton flares group buy scoobynet   Karlton flares group buy scoobynet Empty

Back to top Go down

Karlton flares group buy scoobynet
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next