North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

should we relaunch

Go down 
+12
andyden71
Lordharding
StickT
iddysti
discodaz
maca
baldy
Steve71
NickSTi
andybish
Marshffs
SG03RRZ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

should we relaunch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Sep - 17:29

NickSTi wrote:
Turbo Dave for admin cheers cheers cheers

Cheers for the vote nick lol

Tbh like its been said there's 1000+ registered but when ever something is sorted its the same ppl I won't lie due to work I've missed a lot of things for the club this year and I've been a bit disheartened of late and my hearts not been in the Subaru scene.. iam really looking forward to Saturday to see you all
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Sep - 20:19

SG03RRZ wrote:
NickSTi wrote:
Turbo Dave for admin cheers cheers cheers

Cheers for the vote nick lol

Tbh like its been said there's 1000+ registered but when ever something is sorted its the same ppl I won't lie due to work I've missed a lot of things for the club this year and I've been a bit disheartened of late and my hearts not been in the Subaru scene.. iam really looking forward to Saturday to see you all

Spoken like a true knob mod!!
Back to top Go down
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Sep - 20:53

Who calling a knob or did u mean noob lol
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Sep - 21:07

New mod** need to get used to this new phone grrr
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Sep - 21:12

Dave your the worst offender for putting his name down the dropping out at the last minute!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
andybish

andybish

PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Sep - 21:23

whos the sex offender?
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Sep - 21:58

i have met a few on here and at the recent rolling roads talked to any fooker that wanted to crack on,

I will bring my car out toma meet one day when the weather and timing suits, cant be far though as i dont have a real fuel tank so would have to plan fuelling ahead!
Back to top Go down
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Sep - 23:41

Well daz that's the great thing about been in the army some thing always comes along to fook ya weekend up least if they decide to send us back into Iraq this weekend is too close for it to get fucked up
Back to top Go down
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Sep - 23:43

BTW nick don't put your new iPhone 6 in your jeans as it'll bend like fook
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Sep - 0:19

I would probs get to a few more meets run outs are a waste as the transit just wouldn't cut it lol I was looking forward to the croft meet but doesn't look like its gona happen.
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Sep - 0:25

^^^i am not going if baldy is going!!!^^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Sep - 0:33

Like i give a sh@t lol
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Sep - 0:49

Like Mario says....different people have different senses of humor....
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Sep - 1:01

Im just a trouble maker apparently
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Sep - 8:49

I think Mario has said it all really, the forum reflects life and all its triumphs and failures. Lets face it most of us arent kids anymore, we cant all pile round to each others houses for pop & crisps or go play 19 a side in the park when we want and likewise we cant all committ to doing things on a regular basis and even when we do, unexpected things happen which changes our priorities.....because lifes like that. Personally I dont put my name down for stuff unless I'm 101% certain I can go and even then I've had to drop out - my no show at NBO this year was a real life and death matter.

The fact that so many people have voiced an opinion reflects the fact that folks are invested in this place have an affinity with most of the individuals involved and its up to us to keep it going. Jonny & Finn may have started the ball rolling and that is their legacy, but we now have 1221 other torch bearers to keep the flame alight.

I wasnt on the NESF page on FB and by the sounds of it I'm glad as I'd have been tearing my hair out. Personally I'm spending less and less time on there as its such an energy sucker. I go on for a quick catch up and before you know it 45 mins has gone by, thats about 43 mins more than Ive got to spare. I think if you take the forum to FB then you'll kill this site in a few months, then who's gonna give you that vital 11th hour advice advice needed on your cracked bush rod track end gasket bearing clamp plate clutch spindle box flapper.

As for the comments about meets thats an interesting one for me. The first few I went to were like aversion therapy, it was genuine torture. I meet and greet new people almost every day in business and thats a piece of piss, but on a social level thats a totally different matter. I dont tell a lot of people this but I was bullied to within an inch of my life all the way through school, so I'd wager that wandering up to a bunch of lads in a car park is a damn site harder for me than for most of you. I know it was a along time ago, but it still affects me. But little by little Ive got to know people on here, some in flesh and some still on the keyboard, but in a funny way this site has helped me as a person. Its given me a sense of belonging and a kind of validation and for that I will be eternally grateful what ever happens. The camaraderie here is unequalled - it has an almost medicinal quality, you just have to step in and trust. Peace Wink

Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Sep - 9:30

Agree... I've work 6 days a week and struggle for time with 2 kids doing all there things through the week then I am out training football biking ect.. I enjoy the car and having a run out but i can't commit to runs out and stuff as most of the weekends are spent on a rugby field. It's good crac on here and everyone has a different life to live.
Back to top Go down
anthmac

anthmac

PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Sep - 20:06

Fookin hell, 5 pages of shit over a Facebook page !!!!
I luv ya all :-)
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Sep - 23:07

anthmac wrote:

Pmsl I can't believe turbos names not yellow yet Gets Popcorn
Back to top Go down
anthmac

anthmac

PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Sep - 23:34

Mod mod mod mod mod mod. And so on :-) :-) :-) :-)
Back to top Go down
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Sep - 17:03

Lol
Back to top Go down
anthmac

anthmac

PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Sep - 20:52

anthmac wrote:
Mod mod mod mod mod mod.  And so on :-) :-) :-) :-)
Ha ha ha, not me .... But why not.... Tumbleweed
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Sep - 22:55

anthmac wrote:

Longest thread for awhile, other than a hella horn thread Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should we relaunch   should we relaunch - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

should we relaunch
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Subaru Forum :: Found on the internet-
Jump to: