North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello!

Go down 
+7
lian&johnsti
discodaz
hardy172
CARLOS
kgt
locky@HYDROtek
Mikeblobsti
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikeblobsti

Mikeblobsti

New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! Empty
PostSubject: New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello!   New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptyTue 1 May - 14:47

Hello everyone, I went to the rolling road day at motoscope on Sunday 29/04 (black blobeye sti with grey prodive rims and the loud exhaust!!) had a really good day and enjoyed all the different Subaru sounds Very Happy

I'm still faily new to the Subaru world, only had my car for just over a year now and still learning! I've been to a few events with SIDC so far.

Car spec - it was a standard sti (not PPP) when I bought it, all the work I have done myself apart from the remap obviously lol!
2005 blobeye sti in black
Blitz nur spec R exhaust - 3" from the cat back
Milltek 3" decat down pipe
Walbro 255 fuel pump
K&n typhoon induction
Andy forest level 2 remap using ecutek software - low & high boost (1 bar & 1.5 bar)
Hsd hr coilovers with adjustable damping and pillow ball top mounts
Tinted windows and sun strip
V-ltd style front splitter
Bugeye import sti titanium front strut brace
De-tangoed headlights
Prodrive pff7 18" wheels in grey
Genuine prodrive mud flaps

Car did well on the rolling road on Sunday with a good smooth graph, I'm unsure about doing more tuning as its still a good amount of drivable power and still reliable....we'll see! Hope to be at some more nesf events soon Very Happy

Car progress pics can be found here s1258.photobucket.co./profile/mikeblobwrxsti[img][/img]

Last edited by Mikeblobsti on Tue 8 May - 14:29; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello!   New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptyTue 1 May - 15:18

Nice to meet ya fella and welcome to Nesf ;0)
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello!   New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptyTue 1 May - 16:01

Hello again Mike, welcome aboard. Car looked well on Sunday. Cool
Back to top Go down
CARLOS

CARLOS

PostSubject: Re: New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello!   New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptyTue 1 May - 16:09

welcome aboard mate get some pics up or put the link up and ill put them on the forum for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Mikeblobsti

Mikeblobsti

PostSubject: Re: New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello!   New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptyTue 1 May - 16:23

Thanks. Can't put any pics up at the moment as I'm using iPad - it wont let me post pics.....
Best I can do is post link for photobucket at the moment, there is various albums on there, link should be above on intro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello!   New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptyTue 1 May - 17:36

Hiya, welcome to NESF

We have our meeting tonight at the Newton Grange .. feel free to join us there (full address is at the top of the home page) Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello!   New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptyTue 1 May - 17:40

Welcome to NESF Cool
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello!   New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptyTue 1 May - 18:26

Welcome along fella you have a very nice example! Just leave it as is because it's just a disappointment the more you try to do!! lol!
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello!   New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptyTue 1 May - 18:39

Welcome aboard fella
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello!   New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptyTue 1 May - 18:56

hi and welcome to nesf Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello!   New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptyTue 1 May - 18:59

Welcome Cool
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello!   New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptySat 5 May - 9:14

welcome to nesf bud Cool
Back to top Go down
dazer_70

dazer_70

PostSubject: Re: New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello!   New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptySat 5 May - 21:48

hello and welcome to nesf fella
Back to top Go down
Rooter

Rooter

PostSubject: Re: New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello!   New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! EmptySun 6 May - 11:10

welcome to nesf Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello!   New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello! Empty

Back to top Go down

New to nesf, but went to rr day on sunday at motoscope....hello!
Page 1 of 1