North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap

Go down 
+5
lian&johnsti
Steviedoo
kenny30
byers
discodaz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
discodaz

discodaz

lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap Empty
PostSubject: lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap   lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap EmptySat 25 Aug - 10:54

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap   lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap EmptySat 25 Aug - 11:07

Fck me what they like
Back to top Go down
kenny30

kenny30

PostSubject: Re: lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap   lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap EmptySat 25 Aug - 12:19

That's horrible! Also to top it all off, it's French underneath.

I have seen some decent replica F430 and Scuderia recently, but this aghhh
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap   lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap EmptySat 25 Aug - 12:40

The seller says is is just like the real thing, then goes on to say the windows don't go up and down, well I'm sure they do on the real thing, he also says the carbon wrap has a few creases but nothing noticeable, well what's that in the picture then right in the midde at the front of the bonnet, it's a bloody big crease that you can see, he also says that the exhaust note sounds like the real thing, yea right, since when have Peugeot made an engine that sounds just like a Ferrari, what a muppet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kenny30

kenny30

PostSubject: Re: lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap   lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap EmptySat 25 Aug - 12:46

Look at the super low suspension
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap   lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap EmptySat 25 Aug - 15:33

Everyone message him lol
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap   lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap EmptySat 25 Aug - 16:14

We should all start bidding on it upto 15,000,000 lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap   lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap EmptySat 25 Aug - 18:24

That's got to be a joke, stunning example affraid Looks like its made out of cardboard or something, nothing looks real apart from the wheels, wonder if he was thinking how much bullshit he could fit in his description when he wrote it jocolor jocolor jocolor

Oh and what the hell happened to the windscreen wiper Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap   lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap EmptySat 25 Aug - 18:50

Even the wheels look wrong look at the rear arch gap its about three foot lol. There are some stunning replica ferarris about but this isn't one of them.. It's an absolute dog
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap   lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap EmptySat 25 Aug - 18:56

lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap Smiley_emoticons_klokotzen-1
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap   lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap EmptySun 26 Aug - 20:29

I think I'll have that. I can park it in between my Reliant Gallardo and my Lada Veyron. What a cock end. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
stevebt

stevebt

PostSubject: Re: lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap   lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap EmptySun 26 Aug - 22:41

That doesn't even look like a 430, I have seen a few on the A1 and they look nothing like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap   lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap Empty

Back to top Go down

lovely ferrari replica with mint carbon fiber wrap
Page 1 of 1