North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Hello from sunny billingham :)

Go down 
+7
winston
discodaz
oggy
lee
natski
Trev85
mousey
11 posters
AuthorMessage
mousey

mousey

Hello from sunny billingham :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello from sunny billingham :)   Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 16:59

My first post on here so I thort I’d introduce myself;

I’ve been a member on Tyne tees scoobies and Scooby-net for quiet sometime but thort I would sign up here as it’s a bit closer to home, plus I’ve seen a few o you kicking about Smile

I’m 22 and on my second Subaru,

My first Scooby I sold to a guy from grangetown area if i remember correctly hopefully he won’t mind me putting a pic up but this was the car

Hello from sunny billingham :) Scoobysept20101
Hello from sunny billingham :) Scoobysept20102

Said for him to sign up on here don’t know if he ever did, anywhoo

After selling it i bought a x-type jag diesel lol what a mistake that was lmao

So I’m back to Subaru ownership once more Smile here is the latest edition, sorry for the bad quality photos (taken on my phone)

The day I got her;

Hello from sunny billingham :) Photo1nuj

It’s a 1999 WRX import, standard other than an exhaust and tints, only done about 55,000 miles

So it’s a nice blank canvas to start modding, and there will be a fair few i guarantee hehe

Looking forward to getting to some of the meets, that was a long hello but hey-ho

James
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunny billingham :)   Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 17:09

Welcome to NESF Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trev85

Trev85

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunny billingham :)   Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 17:37

welcome mate, from stockton myself so i myt see u about
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunny billingham :)   Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 18:34

Welcome m8. Must of been Oggy who bought your red one he is on here
Back to top Go down
mousey

mousey

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunny billingham :)   Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 18:52

cheers for the welcome, yeah im sure he had a private plate with loggy or oggy on it
Back to top Go down
lee

lee

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunny billingham :)   Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 18:55

Welcome to nesf mate Smile should see you about I'm Near Billy campus school Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunny billingham :)   Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 18:56

Welcome to NESF Cool
Back to top Go down
oggy

oggy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunny billingham :)   Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 19:39

Hi Mousey ,its the lad who bought your red scooby , yer i still got it ,got new clutch cam belts and other little bits sorted ,loving it looks like you got a nice car there what happened to the jag you were getting nice to see you you come to your senses and got another scooby. Very Happy

Hello from sunny billingham :) 115
Back to top Go down
mousey

mousey

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunny billingham :)   Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 20:19

Hey oggy, nice to see the car again Smile hope its been ok for you, jag turned out to be not one of my best ventures,

i bought a '04' 2004 x-type diesel estate with low miles and within less than a month of owning it, it turned out it need a new diesel pump and diesel injectors lol to the grand sum of 2300 lol

i was gutted when i got rid of the red one as i knew the car well, in a way i wish i had kept it and spent the money on the clutch and belts ect... but you live and you learn i suppose lol

what have you had done then?

dont know if this is of any use to you but i found a site that do a nearly double of your spoiler

ebay.co.uk/itm/Subaru-Impreza-10-00-FIGHTER-II-Rear-Roof-Spoiler-/400297928680?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d339da7e8#ht_2659wt_1397

James
Back to top Go down
oggy

oggy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunny billingham :)   Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 20:34

Hi mate ,i havnt done much else just a new filter on and now in need of an exhaust ,got the little things done like that lttle plastic bit in front of the arch anther door card and pedal rubbers and the little plastic vents on the bumper , do you know if its been mapped and who did it and any other stuff like that just for my refrance really,i will pop over and see you some time probly in a week or 2 just going away for a week if thats ok, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunny billingham :)   Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 21:19

Welcome aboard fella
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
winston

winston

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunny billingham :)   Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 0:31

welcome mate Cool
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunny billingham :)   Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 6:50

Welcome to Nesf marra
Back to top Go down
bex666

bex666

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunny billingham :)   Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 9:17

Hiya and welcome to NESF Smile ive just moved to billog so might see ya about
Back to top Go down
mousey

mousey

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunny billingham :)   Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 21:18

bex666 wrote:
Hiya and welcome to NESF Smile ive just moved to billog so might see ya about

Thanks for the welcome peeps Smile

No doubt ill see you about bex, i live in the old billy area Smile

oggy wrote:
Hi mate ,i havnt done much else just a new filter on and now in need of an exhaust ,got the little things done like that lttle plastic bit in front of the arch anther door card and pedal rubbers and the little plastic vents on the bumper , do you know if its been mapped and who did it and any other stuff like that just for my refrance really,i will pop over and see you some time probly in a week or 2 just going away for a week if thats ok,

Yeah that would be great pop round whenever, ill pm you my mobile number, and just drop me a text when you want to come round Smile

Just picked up some new goodies today in the form of some silicone hoses and alloy radiator from chris at eclipse Smile

James
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunny billingham :)   Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 22:04

Welcome Cool
Back to top Go down
Rooter

Rooter

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunny billingham :)   Hello from sunny billingham :) EmptySat 8 Sep - 6:53

welcome to nesf Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunny billingham :)   Hello from sunny billingham :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from sunny billingham :)
Page 1 of 1