North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)

Go down 
+17
james
StickT
Jonny Gav
CARLOS
Robbo_22
deano27
martyp1970
Trev85
dazer_70
harry123
darrenk
maxboost
phil555
keffer
mitchsti
locky@HYDROtek
GIPA
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GIPA

GIPA

Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) Empty
PostSubject: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 11:33

After 91/2 year working for mick abbotts auto repairs I've eventually took the plunge

Been sorting this out for the last long and stressfull 2 months but eventually almost there lol

Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) B5E90BBA-A431-41F4-83B9-CB01D7A1B651-682-00000059FAC3221B
Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) D6930FF4-C06C-460C-B834-3AE529965C57-682-0000005AD93BF1A1
Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) 534FCE2E-F9F7-4539-BEEB-3A493F223745-682-0000005AE077D038
Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) AC3848DB-DC19-4B67-9BCB-F67A43457D44-682-0000005AE4C7EF3A

Few pics of how it is now just need to get the floor painted when I get a chance :-)
And the old hearse is getting a full new makeover cheers to Deano !!

Basically it's a Mot station just waiting on equipment I'm using a local test station for now , and auto repair centre basically you name it we will do it :

Servicing , mots , clutches , brakes , exhausts , battery's , timing belts , diagnostics , detailing , tyres , wheel refurbs , wheel arch rolling , engine work , welding , auto electrics

Our tyre machine is a fully automatic so we can do all run flats and low profile tyres no problem wheels Upto 24"

I am based in Boldon 2 mins from asda

Hope I don't upset any of the trade lads on here this is just for local lads as there's no one round my area advertised on here
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 12:16

Nice1 fella hope it is a success for you mate and you missed we also do 1 of a kind Subaru project cars ;0) hats off to you gippa.....
Back to top Go down
mitchsti

mitchsti

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 12:20

Go for it mate good luck
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 12:24

good luck bud Cool
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 12:33

Good luck Lee.
Back to top Go down
maxboost

maxboost

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 13:32

Alll the best bud.
Back to top Go down
darrenk

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 15:49

GIPA wrote:

Few pics of how it is now just need to get the floor painted when I get a chance :-)

just make sure ya do it with the door open, I done brittania autos for them when drew worked there, felt like I was floating on clouds flower

drew done his garage aswell, high as a kite and a bouncing brain ache
Back to top Go down
harry123

harry123

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 16:52

good luck mate been trying to break away for working for other people myself for ages but with bills to pay just cant afford it, reli hope it work out for ya I no how hard this can be Smile
Back to top Go down
dazer_70

dazer_70

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 17:22

godd luck with the new venture m8.....
Back to top Go down
Trev85

Trev85

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 17:45

good luck fella hope all works out
Back to top Go down
martyp1970

martyp1970

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 18:56

Looks a great set up you have there lee,
Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
deano27

deano27

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 19:11

All the best mate , and ya signs and car graphics look canny like , who done them for ya Wink
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 19:28

Nice one Gippa - good luck with it mate Cool
Back to top Go down
GIPA

GIPA

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 19:47

locky wrote:
Nice1 fella hope it is a success for you mate and you missed we also do 1 of a kind Subaru project cars ;0) hats off to you gippa.....

Cheers mate haha i I've got plenty room to build one now :-) il not have to do 33 hour shifts , couldn't put me body through that again I think I lost about 3 stone cos I was none stop working on it for 3 weeks lol
Back to top Go down
GIPA

GIPA

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 19:49

Cheers for all the best wishes !!!!

And Darren I could imagine yous 2 off ya heads pmsl

Il keep door open cheers for the heads up pmsl :-)
Back to top Go down
CARLOS

CARLOS

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 20:16

good luck gipa nice set up mate Cool
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 20:20

Great news mate, I have took the liberty of adding you as an authorised trader, hope that's ok Cool
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 20:21

Congrats, hope all works out well fella. I know its hard to set up and start on your own,
Back to top Go down
GIPA

GIPA

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 21:56

Jonny Gav wrote:
Great news mate, I have took the liberty of adding you as an authorised trader, hope that's ok Cool

Cheers lads !!

Nd cheers Jonny Gav :-)
Back to top Go down
james

james

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 22:07

good luck lee
Back to top Go down
Tony@carkandy

Tony@carkandy

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 22:08

Well done, it can be a hard slog at times but there is no better feeling that being your own gaffer
Back to top Go down
http://www.carkandy.co.uk
winston

winston

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 23:12

good luck in the new business mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 23:48

All the best of luck in the world mate.
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyThu 27 Sep - 1:58

good luck mate Cool Cool

looks like a excellent unit ya hav got Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) EmptyThu 27 Sep - 7:28

Good luck gipa Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)   Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Eventually took the plunge and started me own buisness :-)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next