North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Get off my bus bxxch EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Get off my bus bxxch EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Get off my bus bxxch EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Get off my bus bxxch EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Get off my bus bxxch EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Get off my bus bxxch EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Get off my bus bxxch EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Get off my bus bxxch EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Get off my bus bxxch EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Get off my bus bxxch

Go down 
+4
keffer
Jonny Gav
maxboost
natski
8 posters
AuthorMessage
natski

natski

Get off my bus bxxch Empty
PostSubject: Get off my bus bxxch   Get off my bus bxxch EmptySun 14 Oct - 16:56

Busdriver uppercts a disrespectful ghetto whoe for slapping him in the face. "You wanna act like a man ill treat you like a man"
You need to sign in to watch as its age restricted but funny as hell and she deffo deserved it..

https://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch%3Fv%3DxMZu8It7NfQ
Back to top Go down
maxboost

maxboost

PostSubject: Re: Get off my bus bxxch   Get off my bus bxxch EmptySun 14 Oct - 18:27

LOL mint. suprised he never took her head off with that uppercut. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Get off my bus bxxch   Get off my bus bxxch EmptySun 14 Oct - 18:30

Shocked
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Get off my bus bxxch   Get off my bus bxxch EmptySun 14 Oct - 18:34

how shit Shocked
don't mess with the busdriver
when i went to school we used to sing 'hey bus chuaffeur we gaan je busje slopen'
means hey busdriver we're going to ruin your bus Laughing
never did it as they laughed with it lol!
Back to top Go down
Tizer

PostSubject: Re: Get off my bus bxxch   Get off my bus bxxch EmptySun 14 Oct - 21:59

lol!
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: Get off my bus bxxch   Get off my bus bxxch EmptyMon 15 Oct - 0:05

Tosser!! Surprised she could still talk after that!! No need!! Mad
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Get off my bus bxxch   Get off my bus bxxch EmptyMon 15 Oct - 1:12

I wouldn't of done the same thing as him myself no way I would never hit a female. But she attacked him in front of her gang members he had to do something to make sure the rest of them didn't join in. So he did he put the fear of god into them. I don't condone violence against females but I would say that was called for under the circumstances. At the end of the day what he said was true you want to act like a man I will treat you like a man. Public sector workers such as bus drivers and the like need more respect from youths. Nowadays its the girls that are more willing to fight a man than the lads because they think they can get away with it. 99% of the time they do but this one happened to get on the wrong bus and start a fight.
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Get off my bus bxxch   Get off my bus bxxch EmptyMon 15 Oct - 8:55

It goes without saying, there is no excuse for hitting her like that, but the girl only has herself to blame. The very simple moral of the story is dont go around winding people up if you arent prepared to deal with the consequences, which sometimes can be extreme....regardless of whether you are male or female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get off my bus bxxch   Get off my bus bxxch EmptyMon 15 Oct - 11:48

Yeah but the poor bloke probably lost his job by doing that.

Saw a clip on telly yesterday - I forget what programme it was on but this young lad was totally laying into the woman school bus driver in America because she told him to sit down .. horrible.

There's no discipline at all now and things will only get worse until they crack down hard on these little shits.

They bleat on about human rights .. well I think they only deserve rights if they act in a way to deserve them .. the second they don't it should be bye bye human rights.
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Get off my bus bxxch   Get off my bus bxxch EmptyMon 15 Oct - 12:04

And thats one of the problems Nic, usually the victim of the crime who retaliates comes off worse than the aggressor, which is why I was so glad to see the Govt say they'll back people who "defend" themselves against home invaders without fear of prosecution (unless you go totally mental). Its one of the first steps Ive see from anyone saying its about time we put right whats wrong.......which is a very long list.

And just to be totally controversial, I will admit to hitting a woman. It was my sister when we were both teenagers, however it doesnt really count coz she's bigger than me and put me on my arse about 30 seconds later. Out cold Sleep Embarassed Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get off my bus bxxch   Get off my bus bxxch EmptyMon 15 Oct - 19:00

Pmsl that's what you get Very Happy that made me laugh Very Happy

You're right .. hopefully things will change including elocution lessons 'Innit' for our young 'bloods' - that drives me insane !!

But .. I'm now of the mind that criminals in this Country should be tried by jury and then sentenced by a panel of judges to stop these pompous idiots letting them off stating 'it takes real guts to break into someone's house' - I wonder if he's ever been broken into, because I have and it's a nightmare - wasn't the fact of what they took but the fact they'd been in my house ... I was in hospital having a major operation at the time and coming home not being able to move I was terrified at every noise.

One of the items taken was a Kenwood hifi system which I paid £700 for (and this was about 10 yrs ago) and the thief didn't get the speakers or remote as he was disturbed by my mam checking the house/putting lights on - anyway the police recovered this hifi, which had obviously been dropped because it was in such a state and got me into identify it - it was obviously mine as he had no speakers or remote and the police said I had to identify one of the scratches on it to prove it was mine - I didn't even dare breathe on it let alone have any scratches on it ... so they gave him it back and let him go!!

I know exactly who it was as I found out later on the grapevine and that he'd tried to sell it for £20 for drugs .... I'd have given him £20 myself to get it back!

I'm glad he ran when my mam went in rather than attack her and i'm also glad that the dog i had at the time wasn't there either (she was staying at my parents house) as I don't know what he'd have done to her.

Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Get off my bus bxxch   Get off my bus bxxch EmptyMon 15 Oct - 19:59

Still not as good as the 67 yr old war vet who gives the young gangsta a good kickin!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjjObYp-P-E
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Get off my bus bxxch   Get off my bus bxxch EmptyMon 15 Oct - 21:08

Someone needs to start a bus fight club lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get off my bus bxxch   Get off my bus bxxch Empty

Back to top Go down

Get off my bus bxxch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Subaru Forum :: Found on the internet-
Jump to: