North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol Empty
PostSubject: Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol   Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol EmptySat 17 Nov - 18:35

Wonder if this is the reason my car didn't do fantastic'ly on the rolling road last Sunday .. do you think it was a little choked? lol!

Well it's all nicely replaced by a nice new Pipercross Panel Filter Smile

Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol Imgp0610
Back to top Go down
anthmac

anthmac

Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol   Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol EmptySat 17 Nov - 18:39

very nice !!!
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol   Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol EmptySat 17 Nov - 18:59

hmmm looks yummie can I taste? Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol   Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol EmptySat 17 Nov - 19:10

Thought your car made decent power for a 1.9 diesel with just a remap, what bhp were you told it would be when you got it mapped
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol   Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol EmptySat 17 Nov - 21:08

You had a remap with a filter like that fitted!!! Shocked

Fur coat and no knickers cheers jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol   Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol EmptySat 17 Nov - 22:17

keffer wrote:
hmmm looks yummie can I taste? Laughing lol!

Kev I am willing to fish it out of the bin, gift wrap it and send it to Belgium if you promise to put a video on of you eating it lol .. I shouldn't think it tastes very nice lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol   Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol EmptySat 17 Nov - 22:20

Jonny Gav wrote:
You had a remap with a filter like that fitted!!! Shocked

Fur coat and no knickers cheers jocolor

lol! It's shocking isn't it ... I had no idea it was as bad - how the paperbag/tissue thing got in i don't know ... but it's not in now Smile

I couldn't believe how bad it was when it was taken out although admittedly the car is due a service .. so thats next on the list Smile

Bit cold for no knickers tho Jonny .. i'm not a fan of icicles thanks lol!

Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol   Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol EmptySat 17 Nov - 22:56

Ha ha ha, I would hate to see ya Hoover bag lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol   Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol EmptySat 17 Nov - 23:09

Now that is spotlessly clean .. I just don't use it Embarassed Embarassed lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol   Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe the reason my car didn't too fantasticly on the rolling road hmmm lol
Page 1 of 1