North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Animal cruelty EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Animal cruelty EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Animal cruelty EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Animal cruelty EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Animal cruelty EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Animal cruelty EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Animal cruelty EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Animal cruelty EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Animal cruelty EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Animal cruelty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DAZ.STI

DAZ.STI

Animal cruelty Empty
PostSubject: Animal cruelty   Animal cruelty EmptyFri 23 Nov - 21:01

I`m sorry if this offends or upsets anyone, but did anyone see the appalling footage of that poor elephant being beaten for no reason at all by her so-called keeper, an owner of a `CIRCUS`, I am and always will be an animal lover and hate to see any kind of animal suffer, most animals were here well before US and should be aloud too live there lives, I`m no veggie, which prob makes me a hypocryte, but some are born too be food`sorry` but the world has moved on, and why is there even a market for a `CIRCUS`, please please please don`t fuel this appalling trade by visiting any kind of `CIRCUS` wether here or abroad, surely there is no need to see a bear or tiger or elephant dance for anyones amusement in this day and age, I would put link up for footage but you don`t need to see it, the so-called keeper got 3yrs unconditional discharge-no fine-no costs-nothing, his wife got nowt, the elephant is called Anne and is 50+ yrs old, she obviously just does not no why she is locked up or been beaten, she is now at Longleat Estate, no chains no beatings, just roaming around as happy as a 22b owner , sorry for bleating on, but when are we going to wake up and put a STOP to all animal cruelty, I`m not on twitter or any other social networking site, just NESF, and love me scoob, and I realise this is not scoob related, but had to open me heart for Anne and any other poor creature that is suffering.
Back to top Go down
oggy

oggy

Animal cruelty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty   Animal cruelty EmptyFri 23 Nov - 21:40

Hi Daz yer i did see it and like you i am an animal lover ,with a dog and three cats and yes i was horified ,i know what i would like to do to those brave people who can only hit a defenceless elephant ,all i could ask myself when i seen it was WHY
Back to top Go down

Animal cruelty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty   Animal cruelty EmptyFri 23 Nov - 23:07

I also saw that and it was absolutely disgusting.

It kills me to see animals abused in any way whatsoever .. I personally think we have so much to learn from animals .. they don't do the barbaric things that people do .. yes they may kill to eat but they don't kill more than they need to survive.

I too eat meat but there's a right way and a wrong way to rear and slaughter the animals we use for food.

John (Lian&john) showed me pictures that had appeared on the sun's website and the Chinese skinning panda dogs alive all to make fake ugg boots and I was physically ill for well over a week and still all this time later I can't get it out of my mind. Every time I see some of these boots whether real or fake my stomach turns and facebook is overrun with people selling them.

I even had real problem with my own dog lying looking up at me as it sent me right back to those pictures.

I've seen cruelty cases first hand too having worked for a time at rspca kennels and I'm still horrified by any case I see ... so you're not alone in your feeling.

It's also the helplessness you feel at not being able to stop it ... we really need to get tougher on the people who commit these crimes.

Nic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animal cruelty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty   Animal cruelty Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal cruelty
Page 1 of 1