North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )

Go down 
+13
SG03RRZ
rob17c
maxboost
Jonny Gav
anthmac
lian&johnsti
baldy
Steviedoo
mousey
keffer
kgt
natski
Dannyp
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dannyp

Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) Empty
PostSubject: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptyThu 29 Nov - 1:48

Well it's about time I got a project up and goin .

Well I have a perl white 2008 hatch it's only a baby 1 it's a 1.5 r but I'm guna try make it more show than go .

Iv got a wrx front bumper off center bike number plate nice exhaust sound nice and loud . Will get some pix on as soon as I can get my laptop on the net.

If any 1 sees any thing cool too make it a better car let me know .

Last edited by Dannyp on Mon 1 Sep - 16:42; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptyThu 29 Nov - 2:13

Danny it's a lot easier to post pics with your phone.. Either iPhone or android have the free photobucket app and it really is piss easy to use since the majority of your pics are taken with your phone anyway.. If you have a blackberry your fooked but you deserve to be for owning one in the first place..
Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptyThu 29 Nov - 4:29

How do you do it with your phone , this is a new concept for me not been able too do it on my phone . Helppppp
Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptyThu 29 Nov - 4:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is how I bought it
Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptyThu 29 Nov - 4:54

Then this happened in feb when I crashed it in black ice , total damage was extensive .
Track rod
Rod end
Wishbone
Hub
Drop link
And alloys

Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptyThu 29 Nov - 5:00

Infixed it and got it back on the road , did it all my self saved me self bags of money and I did it that well when I had taken it to be aligned the guy said it was off that minimal it's not making any diff too the car so I was happy with that . This is how she stands at the mo

Got a nice laud exhaust too

Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptyThu 29 Nov - 5:03

Looking at getting a couple of bits in jan like I want a carbon spoiler and grill

Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptyThu 29 Nov - 5:07

Couple of arty shots my bud took with his cam.

Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptyThu 29 Nov - 5:09

Ok so I'm looking for bits too get my car set up for show season I'm wanting too get it sat low so coilovers are a must and wheels so if any 1 knows of people in the know were us cheep or can get discounts in places holla at me lol every lil helps lol
Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptyThu 29 Nov - 5:14

Add me on Facebook , Daniel Danny p Patterson .
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptyThu 29 Nov - 8:43

Danny, thats gonna look nice. I like the tricky bits. If you want to do something a little different get in touch with Locky @ HYDROtek.
Check out the thread in the Your Business section. The options are only limited by the extent of your imagination.......and the size of his tank Laughing

As the New-Newage / Hatch scene is still in its infancy to some extent over here, I'm taking some inspriartion from the Americans..........and let me tell you thats got to be a first.

Get yourself a cuppa and some biccies, put your feet up and check this thread out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That'll soon see the pennies drain away......

Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptyThu 29 Nov - 22:01

Lol hydro , iv not got pockets that deep lol if only I'd love too , il have a look tonight while I'm at work . Guna have some fun but defo need some new rubber as I'm been able too drift it lol not good . But the USA are getting some things right at the mo I'd love to be able to get my hands in a charge speed kit for it they look good .
Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptySun 2 Dec - 16:48

Ok so I picked this up today , guna fit it tomorow whoop
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptySun 2 Dec - 17:21

cool buddy I got a white hatch myself 2 months ago Cool
it's a diesel tho so loads of power Cool
but i can't see pictures, only thing I see is photobucket
Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptySun 2 Dec - 22:23

Ummm strange , is there any 1 els having problems viewing the images . ?
Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptySun 2 Dec - 22:25

Can people see this image ??
Back to top Go down
mousey

mousey

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptySun 2 Dec - 22:26

yes lmao Smile
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptySun 2 Dec - 22:32

I can see the last picture you've just out up but can't see any of the others you've put up.
Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptySun 2 Dec - 23:37

Ummm very odd , il get some new 1s up soon when the wheels are painted and the cda filter is on . Just need some silicone hose as iv not got enough lol
Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptyMon 3 Dec - 1:32

Ok so it snowed a little ummmm

Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptyMon 3 Dec - 9:38

Right Danny, thats about half and hour of my life I'm not going to get back editing all the links in your post.

I'm not sure how you are picking them up, but you only need to copy/paste the IMG code, which should look something like this when you see it :

" [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "

You seem to be picking up about half a page of code, but I'm not sure from where scratch .

I'm going to update the "How To" sticky guide at the top of the Photos Section some time today, including a guide to uploading from a mobile - give it a peruse when you have a moment.
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptyMon 3 Dec - 9:58

great pictures bud where did you get the carbon spoiler from and is it good quality ? Wink
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptyMon 3 Dec - 15:15

Keith can you add how to use the mobile photobucket app to your guide because it really is a whole lot easier than using a desk/laptop..
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptyMon 3 Dec - 16:25

Natski. great minds think alike. Ive just took the photos and will post a sticky in the Photos Section very soon.
Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) EmptyTue 4 Dec - 9:49

I'm sorry lol , il remember witch 1 too coppy now .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next