North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***

Go down 
+3
Robbo_22
Hutchy1979
Jonny Gav
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  Empty
PostSubject: ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***    ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptySun 2 Dec - 17:52

The official unveiling of the 2013 NESF calendar will be at the meet on Tuesday night (4th of December 2012)

Cost for the Calendar will be a very competitive £5, I must take this opportunity to thank Dave (Robbo_22) for all the hard work he has put into this, well done mate, you are truly a king amongst Subaru owners Cool

I will have them with me on Tuesday with a list of the people that ordered them, I will also have some spares with me so hurry while stocks last santa santa santa

See you all there Cool
Back to top Go down
Hutchy1979

Hutchy1979

PostSubject: Re: ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***    ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptySun 2 Dec - 18:05

What time will u be leaving the pub Jonny ?
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***    ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptySun 2 Dec - 18:20

Around 10:30 mate
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***    ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptySun 2 Dec - 19:10

Embarassed Embarassed Cheers Jonny, appreciate it mate Embarassed Embarassed

Hope everyone likes em!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***    ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptySun 2 Dec - 19:15

Can't wait to see what they have turned out like, but sure Robbo_22 will have done a cracking job cheers
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***    ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptySun 2 Dec - 19:33

NIce one. Well done all involved.
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***    ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptyTue 4 Dec - 22:18

Collected my calendar tonight at the meet, top job done by Robbo_22 (Dave) for how well it has turned out Cool some cracking pictures in their and will definitely make it pride of place on my kitchen wall, Dave gets my vote for sorting next years calendar already. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***    ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptyTue 4 Dec - 22:28

Yeah, Great Job Dave

Looks great and chuffed to be 2013's "Mr August" lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***    ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptyWed 5 Dec - 18:41

Cheers lads - glad you like em Cool

There's always some fooking joker first in line to volunteer someone else for jobs...... Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***    ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptyWed 5 Dec - 18:44

Robbo_22 wrote:
Cheers lads - glad you like em Cool

There's always some fooking joker first in line to volunteer someone else for jobs...... Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing

Well it's your own fault for doing such a good job, if you'd cocked it up you wouldn't of got asked to do it again would you lol!
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***    ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptyWed 5 Dec - 18:55

Laughing Laughing Cheers mate, might take on an apprentice to hand over to! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***    ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptyWed 5 Dec - 19:06

I want to know why my cars not in ... fooking ridiculous ... shocking lol!
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***    ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptyWed 5 Dec - 19:11

Knew you'd come out with that! Your Husbands car is in it more than anyones!! Wink Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***    ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptyWed 5 Dec - 19:15

ahhh but not mine lol ... so doesn't count .. terrible it is ... sack the organiser Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
lee

lee

PostSubject: Re: ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***    ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptyWed 5 Dec - 19:44

Haven't yet seen the calendar, but heard my car is June very well organised as its my birthday month Smile
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***    ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptyWed 5 Dec - 19:54

Wots the best way to get the Callander robbo? I've a spot in the unit waiting for it......I hear it looks good well done on that mate look forward to seeing it
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***    ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptyWed 5 Dec - 20:35

Lee - total fluke mate Laughing Laughing

Locky - Jonny G-man's got the calendars now mate, sure he'll sort you one out if you give him a shout. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***    ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  EmptyWed 5 Dec - 20:45

just telt him jonny said last night he's coming to see u lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***    ***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***  Empty

Back to top Go down

***NESF Calendar available at the next meet***
Page 1 of 1