North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome

Go down 
+2
rob17c
DAZ.STI
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DAZ.STI

DAZ.STI

maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome Empty
PostSubject: maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome   maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome EmptyFri 4 Jan - 20:39

Dont care what this dickhead says, this car is awsome, and am sure most wud give atleast an arm for one.
Back to top Go down
rob17c

rob17c

PostSubject: Re: maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome   maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome EmptyFri 4 Jan - 20:41

I've sat patiently and seen nowt yet. Is there a link?
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome   maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome EmptyFri 4 Jan - 20:46

Well I can't see one either?
Back to top Go down
DAZ.STI

DAZ.STI

PostSubject: Re: maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome   maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome EmptyFri 4 Jan - 20:51

sorry, forgot link, stella wins again,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50ebNYhnGPQ

sorry
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome   maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome EmptyFri 4 Jan - 22:36

My pal has a GT-R I was in it the other day best thing I've ever been in!! And it's off to Lichfield next month for a stage 3 upgrade!! 600+ on the way!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome   maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome EmptyFri 4 Jan - 23:13

I would give up sex to own a GT-R black edition..

For a full week lmfao...
Smile Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
atwrx

atwrx

PostSubject: Re: maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome   maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome EmptySat 19 Jan - 10:36

What a fookin cocksucker of an american. Yes, it might only be on two of the lists they have for handling/speed. Let's see what cars it's up against and how much they cost. I would bet my cock that they all cost a hell of a lot more than the £75k you can pick up a GT-R for.

Dickhead Yanky Plank. I've never come across a thicker fookin race of people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome   maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome Empty

Back to top Go down

maybe not as good as you thought, but watch til end--GTR awsome
Page 1 of 1