North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
New Grills for the Saloon EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
New Grills for the Saloon EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
New Grills for the Saloon EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
New Grills for the Saloon EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
New Grills for the Saloon EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
New Grills for the Saloon EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
New Grills for the Saloon EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
New Grills for the Saloon EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
New Grills for the Saloon EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

New Grills for the Saloon

Go down 
+4
Jonny Gav
Steviedoo
lian&johnsti
iddysti
8 posters
AuthorMessage
iddysti

iddysti

New Grills for the Saloon Empty
PostSubject: New Grills for the Saloon   New Grills for the Saloon EmptyFri 22 Feb - 18:32

Just bought these today for the Saloon, got them for a great price as Pro R are stopping selling them.

New Grills for the Saloon ProRGrillKit_zpsa0bf503f

Should change the look of the front of the car.
Back to top Go down
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: New Grills for the Saloon   New Grills for the Saloon EmptyFri 22 Feb - 18:56

Will look great iddy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: New Grills for the Saloon   New Grills for the Saloon EmptyFri 22 Feb - 20:38

yeah I think it will make a big difference to the front look.

Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: New Grills for the Saloon   New Grills for the Saloon EmptyFri 22 Feb - 20:41

Should look good and change the look of the car, wonder why pro-r are stopping selling them already when the new saloon ain't been out that long.
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: New Grills for the Saloon   New Grills for the Saloon EmptyFri 22 Feb - 20:47

Steviedoo wrote:
Should look good and change the look of the car, wonder why pro-r are stopping selling them already when the new saloon ain't been out that long.

Subaru are no longer supplying the UK with the new saloon, there has only been 200 sold in the uk by the end of January.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: New Grills for the Saloon   New Grills for the Saloon EmptyFri 22 Feb - 20:50

future classic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Grills for the Saloon   New Grills for the Saloon EmptyFri 22 Feb - 20:50

They will look cool mate - when you getting them fitted?
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: New Grills for the Saloon   New Grills for the Saloon EmptyFri 22 Feb - 20:56

need to speak to AndyK have some other goodies for him to fit.

Got side and rear under skirts to fit.

I think it might be April get the winter out the way.
Back to top Go down
DAZ.STI

DAZ.STI

PostSubject: Re: New Grills for the Saloon   New Grills for the Saloon EmptyFri 22 Feb - 21:29

Iddy, I've stood and admired your car, it's a bit special, and the subtle tweaks are something out of a design studio, I think Subaru should take note of there followers sometimes, will look sweet mate. Add power, as we all know you wil and BOOM, stunner
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: New Grills for the Saloon   New Grills for the Saloon EmptyFri 22 Feb - 21:48

DAZ.STI wrote:
Iddy, I've stood and admired your car, it's a bit special, and the subtle tweaks are something out of a design studio, I think Subaru should take note of there followers sometimes, will look sweet mate. Add power, as we all know you wil and BOOM, stunner

Cheers Daz, to be honest I didnt want to get rid of the Hawkeye but now I have this new car is far better in ever way. I am just hopefully making it better than Subaru could do with the added benefits of another 300hp (hopefully) bigger brakes and better suspension (however the spec C suspension as standard is brilliant)

I want to keep it as a sleeper like the last one. People would pull up you against the hawkeye and say why would you have Porsche brakes on a subaru then bang I was gone and that was the reason.

Hopefully this one could be better with the knowledge I now have. They are also as rare as hen teeth as I have only seen three on the road apart from mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Grills for the Saloon   New Grills for the Saloon EmptyFri 22 Feb - 22:31

iddysti wrote:
Cheers Daz, to be honest I didnt want to get rid of the Hawkeye but now I have this new car is far better in ever way. I am just hopefully making it better than Subaru could do with the added benefits of another 300hp (hopefully) bigger brakes and better suspension (however the spec C suspension as standard is brilliant)

I want to keep it as a sleeper like the last one. People would pull up you against the hawkeye and say why would you have Porsche brakes on a subaru then bang I was gone and that was the reason.

Hopefully this one could be better with the knowledge I now have. They are also as rare as hen teeth as I have only seen three on the road apart from mine.

Love your style Iddy - big respect Wink
Back to top Go down
Scooberuni

Scooberuni

PostSubject: Re: New Grills for the Saloon   New Grills for the Saloon EmptySat 23 Feb - 0:54

Quote :
I have only seen three on the road apart from mine

I've only seen two in the Teesside area, I was parked next to one in Tesco in Redcar one day and it was filthy! Shocked Not just mud either, salt from the road and bird crap. I thought, how could you have a nice new car like that and not keep it clean? scratch
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: New Grills for the Saloon   New Grills for the Saloon EmptySat 23 Feb - 10:08

Scooberuni wrote:
I thought, how could you have a nice new car like that and not keep it clean? scratch

I am possibly one of the worst for keeping there car clean, but I do use mine ever day and it goes on Building Sites and other interesting places.

After the winter its going in to get a good clean. Lian & John Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
anthmac

anthmac

PostSubject: Re: New Grills for the Saloon   New Grills for the Saloon EmptySat 23 Feb - 11:02

car parks for doggin !!!

will be nice to see your mods when done mate Smile
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: New Grills for the Saloon   New Grills for the Saloon EmptySat 23 Feb - 11:16

ooh can't wait to see pictures of those goodies fitted Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Grills for the Saloon   New Grills for the Saloon Empty

Back to top Go down

New Grills for the Saloon
Page 1 of 1