North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
lookin for another scoob EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
lookin for another scoob EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
lookin for another scoob EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
lookin for another scoob EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
lookin for another scoob EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
lookin for another scoob EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
lookin for another scoob EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
lookin for another scoob EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
lookin for another scoob EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

lookin for another scoob

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sid

lookin for another scoob Empty
PostSubject: lookin for another scoob   lookin for another scoob EmptyMon 11 Mar - 15:56

well im back on market for another scoob but this time looking for a classic something cheap probably no more than 2k will be taking time on trying to find right one as will only be used at weekends sod using them everyday anymore lol.
One question though whats difference is there between turbo 2000 an a wrx also what power can be gained from them also good an bad bad points about them cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: lookin for another scoob   lookin for another scoob EmptyMon 11 Mar - 20:49

Good to see your coming back Sid missed the crack..
The main differences would be the turbo with the wrx having the bigger td05 thewrx also has the advantage of spending the majority of its life in Japan on salt free roads, they have lighter panels boot and bonnet also lower ratio gearing Smile
Your looking at about a max of 350bhp that is more than enough for a classic.
The WRX is head and shoulders above the UK turbo 2000 buddy no doubt about it
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: lookin for another scoob   lookin for another scoob EmptyMon 11 Mar - 21:02

Eye nat will be good to get back in one thought i would be lookin at next year but alot of good things been gappenin recently and wi mario takin me out in his missile has spurred me on to get one asap lol

so an import wrx would be one to go for sound not lookin for a mint one as i want something that needs tlc so i can tidy up myself basically a project need to fill me empty garage lol
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: lookin for another scoob   lookin for another scoob EmptyMon 11 Mar - 21:14

Yea top bloke is Mario he took me out in it last Wednesday when I was up at revolution, its certainly a beast alright Smile
Am glad things are lookin up for ya too pal and a nice project car is always a good thing too.
You know your in the best place to get all the info you need and the people on here are more than willing to help you out Very Happy

I personally would go for an import WRX if the choice was between that or a turbo2000 all day long yea.. There just a much better car before you even take the corrosion factor into account..
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: lookin for another scoob   lookin for another scoob EmptyMon 11 Mar - 21:23

eye a know bud think al go for a wrx then hopefully engine an gearbox will be ok know that will be askin a lot but ya never know.eye been having a look on here now an again an still good crack on here that's why I coudnt keep away lol
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: lookin for another scoob   lookin for another scoob EmptyMon 11 Mar - 21:35

Ha ha class get one bought then and get some ear twisting done on here. Mario said your coming down to the NBO too will be good to meet up buddy Smile

Av sent ya a PM btw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lookin for another scoob   lookin for another scoob EmptyMon 11 Mar - 21:45

Get in Sid! Howay the Lad!

You might be driving my beast to the NBO with me in it if I can't drive - operation date confirmed today 16th April so it will be cutting it fine to be abloe to drive to NBO.

Cheers for the nice words lads - made me go all mushy inside........Ya know me Sid - nowt's a bother for me mates and I know you are the same bud. Can't wait till you get one sorted. I've never had the pleasure of being in a classic and I've heard great things about them - I'd take GIPA's off him in a heartbeat - best looking classic I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: lookin for another scoob   lookin for another scoob EmptyMon 11 Mar - 21:46

eye first plan was to get one in time for nbo as I missed out last yr through bein on hols but it will all have to depend on how much work one is gonna need an av just shifted house an all so a little set back cash wise lol
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: lookin for another scoob   lookin for another scoob EmptyMon 11 Mar - 21:50

ya cant let ya op stop ya from showing that motor of urs off down there an id be honoured to drive it bud.

me thinks facelift classic in matte black hmmmmmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lookin for another scoob   lookin for another scoob EmptyMon 11 Mar - 21:54

Sid wrote:
ya cant let ya op stop ya from showing that motor of urs off down there an id be honoured to drive it bud.

me thinks facelift classic in matte black hmmmmmm

well the important thing is to get the priorities right bud - Chez & the boys, House (sorted), back pain, work ...and then worry about the car after. If I can't drive to NBO you're doing it... with me as shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: lookin for another scoob   lookin for another scoob EmptyMon 11 Mar - 21:58

eye all sorted now just the motor to get now. eye that would be sound bud hopefully ur not better by then pmsl only jokin bud am sure u will be sound by then
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: lookin for another scoob   lookin for another scoob EmptyMon 11 Mar - 22:22

Sid wrote:
eye all sorted now just the motor to get now. eye that would be sound bud hopefully ur not better by then pmsl only jokin bud am sure u will be sound by then

Remember to wipe your feet when you get in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
Sid

PostSubject: Re: lookin for another scoob   lookin for another scoob EmptyMon 11 Mar - 22:26

Remember to wipe your feet when you get in Very Happy [/quote]

pmsl Smile
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: lookin for another scoob   lookin for another scoob EmptyMon 11 Mar - 22:28

If your after a one to fix there is a 2007 sti spec d on eBay front end damage for sale and a nice stealth classic Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
Sid

PostSubject: Re: lookin for another scoob   lookin for another scoob EmptyMon 11 Mar - 22:39

wey out of my price range bud but nice that's why am after a classic cause there cheap an any part can be found for them cheap an all. cheap cheap like the budgy pmsl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lookin for another scoob   lookin for another scoob Empty

Back to top Go down

lookin for another scoob
Page 1 of 1