North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday

Go down 
+2
baldy
kgt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kgt
Admin
kgt

Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday Empty
PostSubject: Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday   Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptyMon 25 Mar - 12:08

Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday 5F854D24-6036-447F-92B4-A378D70B9F7F-3090-000004B1C2CF6AAE

Was also a blue Hawk WRX parked a few doors along from me later on.

Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday   Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptyMon 25 Mar - 13:44

Thats andyden hes on the reservation
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday   Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptyMon 25 Mar - 13:47

Oh really, surprised Ive never seen that rolling about Bishop before. Any more stickers and he'd be giving Steviedoo a run for his money Laughing
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday   Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptyMon 25 Mar - 14:07

Just moved over from aycliffe bout 2wks ago
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday   Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptyMon 25 Mar - 14:08

Has he dared sleep yet ? Suspect
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday   Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptyMon 25 Mar - 14:34

Lol
Back to top Go down
andyden71

andyden71

PostSubject: Re: Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday   Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptyMon 25 Mar - 17:53

Yep that's was me in pets at home need dog food
Back to top Go down
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday   Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptyWed 27 Mar - 7:29

That used to be bug eye tonys car of tts Shocked then my friend mike gormans car after that.looked very different to how it does now
Lian
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday   Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptyWed 27 Mar - 8:26

kgt wrote:
Oh really, surprised Ive never seen that rolling about Bishop before. Any more stickers and he'd be giving Steviedoo a run for his money Laughing

lol! I'm still the sticker king around Bishop, I'm also surprised I've never seen it about yet, looks nice.
Back to top Go down
andyden71

andyden71

PostSubject: Re: Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday   Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptyWed 27 Mar - 10:53

Iv been trying to get in touch with previous owners to find out if its been mapped and if so who by and when got loads of info in a folder but when iv rang the mapping company named in it they have no record of ever working on the car.
Back to top Go down
Hutchy1979

Hutchy1979

PostSubject: Re: Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday   Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptyWed 27 Mar - 10:57

I can inbox u the last owners number if u want it mate
Back to top Go down
andyden71

andyden71

PostSubject: Re: Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday   Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptyWed 27 Mar - 11:00

Iv had a pm of razzel dazzle lol they know bug eye tony off tts who's name iv got on paper work just can't find him also been told its been mapped by Andy Forrest which doesn't state in paperwork I dying to find out need a mapped tweek
Back to top Go down
andyden71

andyden71

PostSubject: Re: Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday   Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptyWed 27 Mar - 11:20

Paperwork I have states cars been mapped by a company called powerstation from gloucestshire using the standard ome ecu with ecutek software when I rang powerstation they checked car reg but couldn't find any record of ever working on car
Back to top Go down
Hutchy1979

Hutchy1979

PostSubject: Re: Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday   Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday EmptyWed 27 Mar - 12:56

Mike box had it remapped I think he said by someone in birtley I will give him a text and see what the company is called. He did tell me before but I forgotten lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday   Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday Empty

Back to top Go down

Parked next to me at new retail park in Bishop on sunday
Page 1 of 1