North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mark78

mark78

just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol Empty
PostSubject: just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol   just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptyThu 2 May - 15:44

just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft and to keep the wife happy she wants me to get a double cab pickup again Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/mark.hepper
mark78

mark78

PostSubject: Re: just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol   just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptyThu 2 May - 20:32

you want to see some of the cars i've been offered

gto twin turbo + vitra
mk4 golf 1.8t
audi tt
Toyota Celica 2001
range rover w reg
rx8

lol!
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol   just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptyThu 2 May - 21:44

I'd love another pick-up, sometimes miss mine,
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol   just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptyThu 2 May - 22:35

I'm not going to comment on what I got offered for mine because I did last night and Mrs-Midlife got rather upset and nuked my thread.. Lets just say it was a disgrace
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol   just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptyThu 2 May - 22:44

W reg Rangy = P38. Electrical issue galore ...

Back to top Go down
mark78

mark78

PostSubject: Re: just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol   just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptyFri 3 May - 7:01

had a p38 last year it was nice apart from the drivers door lock playing up Sad wont get another 1.

just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol 562556_10150924089814351_416784384_n
Back to top Go down
mark78

mark78

PostSubject: Re: just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol   just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptyFri 3 May - 7:03

StickT wrote:
I'd love another pick-up, sometimes miss mine,

stickt were you on 4x4uk.org? i keep look at your pic of the pickup there was a lad on there who did the same to his
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol   just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptyFri 3 May - 13:49

natski wrote:
I'm not going to comment on what I got offered for mine because I did last night and Mrs-Midlife got rather upset and nuked my thread.. Lets just say it was a disgrace

I wasn't upset at all .. what I was preventing you from doing was upsetting another member needlessly - we don't play that way on here and nobody else would get away with it either.

Oh and for the record, I didn't nuke your thread even though I should have done .. Jonny did.
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol   just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptyFri 3 May - 16:16

Mrs_Mid_Life_Crisis wrote:
natski wrote:

I wasn't upset at all .. what I was preventing you from doing was upsetting another member needlessly - we don't play that way on here and nobody else would get away with it either.

Oh and for the record, I didn't nuke your thread even though I should have done .. Jonny did.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy feel free too nuke anything you see fit to do so..
But not me and please leave my balls out of it Nic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol   just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptyFri 3 May - 16:25

Your balls are perfectly safe I can assure you of that .. I never have liked tinned tomatoes Nat
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol   just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptyFri 3 May - 16:46

Mrs_Mid_Life_Crisis wrote:
Your balls are perfectly safe I can assure you of that .. I never have liked tinned tomatoes Nat

Lmfao there go well with a bit of bacon tho Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol   just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptyFri 3 May - 16:57

Ewww nooo they'd spoil a nice bit of bacon Wink
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol   just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptyFri 3 May - 22:44

Yeah i sure was fella, i bob tailed it then caged it, we built a black one aswell when we were doing the caged one,
Back to top Go down
mark78

mark78

PostSubject: Re: just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol   just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptySat 4 May - 8:09

i thought it was you lol you are mad that jeep was clean before you chopped it lol!
Back to top Go down
mark78

mark78

PostSubject: Re: just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol   just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptySat 11 May - 18:02

Back to top Go down
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol   just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptySun 12 May - 9:05

Straight swap?? take his hand off if so
Back to top Go down
mark78

mark78

PostSubject: Re: just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol   just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol EmptySun 12 May - 9:10

its not a navara its a d22 with navara front end put on it's 2000 reg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol   just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol Empty

Back to top Go down

just put my scooby on swapz for a bit of daft lol
Page 1 of 1